How to Unlock your iPhone 14 in Different Ways?
Have you locked your iPhone 14 and have no idea what to do? Are you looking to unlock iPhone 14 lock screen passcode? If so, we can help you get out of this trouble. Please keep following this guide to find out more about it.
The password lock is a successful security tool for iPhones. You would be unable to get to your device if you forgot iPhone 14 passcode. And, surprisingly, more awful if you have entered the wrong passcode multiple times.
People often forget their iPhone lock and get themselves in trouble. Apple phones are famous for their security. They do not allow unapproved access. In case you can't remember the password, you'll have an issue. But fortunately, there are ways of recovering your iPhone regardless of whether you have forgotten your password. This article will discuss how to unlock iPhone 14 without the secret phrase.
Part 1: Reset iPhone 14 with backup
If a particular carrier or mobile operator has locked your iPhone, you'll have to contact your operator to unlock iPhone 14. You will have to back up your data and reset your iPhone if you don't have the SIM card. That is how you can proceed:
- First, back up your iPhone.
- Make sure the backup has all the important data. It includes your Photos, chats, and more. After you have done so, continue to reset your iPhone.
- To do this, go to the General tab from the Settings application. Click the "Reset" button.
- Then pick the "Erase All Content and Settings" option.
- When resetting your iPhone, power it back on once more.
- Restore the backup made in the first step.
- Use another SIM card on your iPhone.
- That will unlock the iPhone 14 lock screen.
Part 2: Unlock iPhone 14 with a Computer
If you can't recall your password when you attempt once more, try placing your phone in recovery mode using a PC. Recovery mode permits you to delete the iPhone and set it up again.
Step 1: Make sure that you have a Mac or Windows PC.
Step 2: Turn off your iPhone. Press the Volume (-) and Power button until you see the power off slider.
Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode. Press the Side button on your iPhone until you see the recovery mode. Repeat the process if you see the Lock screen and then proceed.
Step 4: Restore your iPhone. Find your iPhone in the Finder or iTunes on the PC that it's connected to. Click the Restore option when you see the choice to Restore or Update.
Your PC downloads the right framework for your iPhone and starts the restore cycle. If the download continues for over 15 minutes and your gadget leaves the recovery mode screen, let the download finish, then switch off your iPhone and start again. Wait until the process finishes. Disconnect your iPhone from the PC, then, at that point, set up and start using your iPhone.
Part 3: Unlock iPhone 14 with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the PC utilizing a USB lightning cable.
- Open up iTunes. Ensure that iTunes is updated to the most recent variant.
- If this PC has recognized your iPhone through iTunes, an iPhone symbol will appear in the top left corner of the iTunes window. (In Finder, it will appear in the left sidebar.) Click on it.
- On the left of the iTunes screen, click Summary. If your iPhone does not have a backup, click the Back Up Now button. That will play out a backup with iTunes first. Once finished, continue. (If you're using Mac, click General. Then, back up every data on your iPhone to your Mac. Lastly, tap the Back Up Now to perform a backup.)
- Press "Restore iPhone," then click the Restore button again. Then, at that point, iTunes will unlock iPhone 14.
Part 4: Use Screen Unlock
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
Unlock iPhone/iPad Lock Screen Without Hassle.
- Simple, click-through, process.
- Unlock screen passwords from all iPhone and iPad.
- No tech knowledge required, everybody can handle it.
- Supports iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR / iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS version fully!
If you forgot iPhone 14 passcode and want to unlock it without iTunes or reset your iPhone without a password, Dr.Fone can help. Wondershare Dr.Fone Screen Unlock is an expert in unlocking screen locks from the iOS phone, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact. With it introduced on your PC, you can eliminate your iPhone lock screen effectively. You can quickly remove the 4-digit or 6-digit password, Touch ID, or Face ID. The following are the steps required to unlock iPhone 14:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone/iPad
Download and open Dr.Fone on your PC and select "Screen Unlock" from the homepage.
Connect your iPhone 14 to the PC with a lightning cable. Then click the "Unlock iOS Screen" option.
Step 2. Boot iPhone in Recovery or DFU mode
Before removing the password, boot it in Recovery or DFU mode. The Recovery mode is suggested for iOS lock screen removal. Yet, if you can't enact the Recovery mode, go for the DFU mode.
Step 3. Confirm Device Information
After the gadget is in DFU mode, Dr.Fone will show its information, e.g., the Device Model and Software Version. You can choose the correct one from the dropdown menu. Then click download to download the firmware for your gadget.
Step 4. Unlock the iPhone screen lock
After downloading the firmware, click Unlock Now to start unlocking your iPhone/iPad.
Simply in almost no time, it will unlock your iPhone. Kindly note this unlocking system will likewise wipe the data on your iPhone/iPad.
Regardless of which way you apply to unlock iPhone 14, data loss might follow you. Therefore, you must keep a backup of your precious data and files. Besides, if you are new to the iOS world, we recommend you use Dr.Fone Screen Unlock. It is easy o use software that even an amateur can use.
However, if you try other techniques and lose your data, the loss may be permanent. Presently, you understand how to unlock iPhone 14 lock screen. Ideally, this guide can assist you in getting full admittance to your files.
iDevices Screen Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Bypass iOS 14 Lock Screen
- Hard Reset on iOS 14 iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 12 without Password
- Reset iPhone 11 without Password
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 7/ 7 Plus without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- iPad Lock Screen
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Reset iPad Password
- Reset iPad without Password
- Locked out of iPad
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software
- Unlock Disabled iPad without iTunes
- iPod is Diabled Connect to iTunes
- Unlock Apple ID
- Unlock MDM
- Apple MDM
- iPad MDM
- Delete MDM from School iPad
- Remove MDM from iPhone
- Bypass MDM on iPhone
- Bypass MDM iOS 14
- Remove MDM from iPhone and Mac
- Remove MDM from iPad
- Jailbreak Remove MDM
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode