3 Ways to Erase iPhone When It's Locked Within Seconds
Over the last few years, Apple has done a remarkable progress with its flagship iPhone series. There are plenty of ways for users to backup, erase, and restore their data. It doesn’t matter if you are moving from one device to another or would simply like to reset your phone, you should know how to erase iPhone when locked. Too many times, after getting locked out of their device, users find it hard to wipe locked iPhone. If you are also going through the same dilemma, then don’t worry. Read on and learn how to wipe a locked iPhone in this extensive guide.
Part 1: Erase locked iPhone with dr.fone - Unlock (iOS)
One of the best ways to wipe locked iPhone is by using dr.fone - Unlock (iOS) tool. An extremely secure and reliable application, it is already compatible with every leading version of iOS and runs on almost all major iOS devices. Available for both, Windows and Mac, the tool can be used to recover your iPhone that has been locked or affected by any malware attack. The tool also provides an easy to use interface that can help you reset the lock on your device. To learn how to erase iPhone when locked, follow these steps:
Unlock iPhone/iPad Lock Screen Without Hassle.
- Simple, click-through, process.
- Unlock screen passwords from all iPhone and iPad.
- No tech knowledge required, everybody can handle it.
- Fully compatible with the latest iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus) and iOS 11.
1. Start by downloading dr.fone - Unlock (iOS) from its official website right here. Install it on your Windows or Mac and connect your iPhone to the system whenever you wish to resolve an issue with it. After launching the application, click on the “Unlock” option from the welcome screen.
2. Wait for a while as the application will automatically recognize your phone. Click on the “Start” button to commence the process.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to put your phone into the DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. It can be done by pressing the Home and Power button simultaneously for 10 seconds. Afterward, you need to release the Power button while pressing the Home button for another 5 seconds.
4. After putting your device into the DFU mode, the application will automatically move to the next window. Here, you would be required to provide essential information related to your phone like device model, firmware update, and more. After filling the correct information, click on the “Download” button.
5. Sit back and relax as the application will download the essential firmware update for your phone.
6. Once it is done, the application will automatically start resolving the issue on your phone. Make sure that you don’t disconnect your phone while Dr.fone dr.fone - Unlock (iOS) will resolve the issue on your device.
7. After completing the operation successfully, the interface will provide the following message.
You can check if you are able to unlock your phone or not. If you still have an issue, then simply click on the “Try Again” button. Else, you can just safely remove your phone and use it without any constraint. By following this method, you would be able to learn how to wipe a locked iPhone with dr.fone - Unlock (iOS).
One of the best things about this technique is that you would be able to wipe locked iPhone without causing any damage. Since it is a secure and reliable method with high success rate, it is sure to provide a hassle-free experience to you.
Part 2: Erase locked iPhone by restoring it with iTunes
If you are looking for an alternative way to learn how to erase iPhone when locked, then you can also take the assistance of iTunes. It provides a free and simple method to restore your device. Since it would wipe your data, you might end up losing your essential files in the process. We recommend following this technique only when you have taken a backup of your data via iTunes beforehand. To learn how to wipe a locked iPhone with iTunes, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, put your iPhone into recovery mode. To do this, launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect it to a lightning cable. Now, long press the Home button on your device and connect it to the other end of the lightning cable. Release the Home button once the iTunes logo would appear.
2. As soon as your phone would be connected, iTunes will recognize an issue with it. From here, you can choose to restore it.
3. If you don’t get the above pop-up on your screen, then simply launch iTunes and visit its “Summary” section. From here, choose to “Restore backup” under the Backup section.
4. Just agree to the pop-up message by clicking on the “Restore” button.
Part 3: Erase locked iPhone by Find My iPhone
If you haven’t already taken a backup of your phone, then you might find it hard to recover it with iTunes. Another popular way to wipe locked iPhone is by using the Find My iPhone tool. This is mostly implemented in case of a stolen or lost device. One of the best features of Find My iPhone is that it can be used to reset your device remotely. With this, you can protect your personal data without much trouble. Implement these steps to learn how to erase iPhone when locked using Find My iPhone.
1. To start with, log-in to your iCloud account right here and visit the “Find My iPhone” section.
2. Under the “All Devices” section, you can simply choose the iPhone that you wish to reset.
3. After selecting your device, you will be presented with various options. Select the “Erase iPhone” feature in order to reset your device.
Simply confirm your choice and wipe locked iPhone remotely using the Find My iPhone feature on iCloud.
After following this informative guide, you would be able to learn how to wipe a locked iPhone without any trouble. Go ahead and pick your preferred option to wipe locked iPhone. We recommend using dr.fone - Unlock (iOS) to resolve this issue in a secure manner. Though, if you wish to do it remotely, then you can also give Find My iPhone a try as well. If you are familiar with any other reliable method, then feel free to let us know how to erase iPhone when locked in the comments below.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset ipad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iphone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- Unlock iPhone Passcode