How to Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password?
“Is it possible to remove the Apple ID of an old iPhone without entering the password? I have purchased an iPhone from someone and forgot to remove his Apple ID from the device, and now I am unable to use it. Can I still go past the password? If yes, then what is the best method available?”
The security of the users and their data is among the primary priorities of Apple. Due to this, it is now more challenging than ever to access any Apple-built device without entering the required credentials.
However, there might come a scenario when the iPhone’s rightful owner wouldn’t use the device. It generally happens when you are not the first owner of the said device, and the previous holder forgot to remove the security protocols such as their Apple ID.
Still, it is possible to remove the Apple ID from the iPhone without the password. There’s no need to worry, though, as we have assembled a guide to get your iPhone unlocked in no time. Three methods are offered here on how to remove Apple ID from the iPhone without the password.
Part 1. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password using Dr.Fone
The first method here revolves around a popular software, Dr. Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). Wondershare is the brand behind Dr.fone, which has been in this industry for quite some time. The application offers a robust solution for unlocking your iPhone. Here are some of the features you can expect from Dr.Fone.
- It can remove four different types of screen locks: fingerprints, PIN, pattern, and password.
- It offers compatibility with Android 10 and iOS 14, making sure you could remove the password or screen lock of even the latest devices.
- You can remove the passcode even if the screen is unusable.
- Dr.Fone works with a wide range of manufacturers: Xiaomi, Samsung, iPhone, and LG.
- It allows transferring data from one phone to another.
Dr.Fone is a powerful tool enabling you to remove Apple ID from the iPhone without much of a hassle. Here’s the step by step guide on how the process works.
Step 1: Install Dr.Fone on your Computer
Install the software. Launch it and connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Choose the “Screen Unlock” option from the menu.
The interface will present another set of options before you. You need to access the one at the end, which says, “Unlock Apple ID.” Choose the option and begin to remove Apple ID from the iPhone.
Step 2: Enter Screen Password
Dr.Fone will not be able to detect your device just yet. You need to tap the “Trust this Computer” option on your phone, and then Dr.Fone will begin to access your device. It would help if you kept in mind that proceeding with this process will wipe all your iPhone data.
Step 3: Reset all your iPhone Settings
Dr.Fone will present a set of instructions for you to follow. Stick to these steps and reset all your iPhone settings. Once this is done, the iPhone will reboot, and the process to unlock your iPhone will begin.
Step 4: Unlock the iPhone
The unlocking process will begin once your iPhone has finished resetting. Removing the Apple ID from your phone will only take a couple of seconds.
Once the process is finished, make sure the Apple ID is no longer there. Proceed to your settings and check if Dr.Fone has removed the Apple ID.
Part 2. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password with iCloud.com
It is better to possess more than one solution to a single issue, which could come in handy when the first one doesn’t work for you. To remove the Apple ID without the password would require you to use iCloud.
You would use the Find My Devices utility of the service to remove the ID. Here are the steps:
Step 1. Visit the iCloud website using your favorite browser. Once you are there, sign in through your Apple ID.
Step 2. Select the “Find iPhone” option to initiate removing the Apple ID from the iPhone permanently.
Step 3. There will be an option in front of you with the title “My Devices” select it.
Step 4. You will be presented with four options, select “Remove from Account,” and the Apple ID of the previous owner will no longer plague the iPhone.
That’s it! Once you complete the steps mentioned above, the account will be removed from the iPhone, and you can sign in with your own Apple ID.
Part 3. Remove Apple ID by Restoring the iPhone in iTunes
In the case that neither of the above methods works for you, you can try removing the Apple ID from the iPhone without a password through Apple’s popular platform, iTunes. It is better to remember that this method will not work if the iPhone has iCloud enabled.
The first step is to get your iPhone into recovery mode. The process of entering recovery mode varies depending on which iPhone you have.
So here, we have listed the method for every iPhone to provide convenience. Here’s how to enter recovery mode:
Step 1. Power off your device by pressing one of the volume buttons and the side button until you see the power off slider. Slide to power off your device.
Step 2. Get your USB cable and connect your phone to our computer while holding the side button. Leave the side button when you see the recovery-mode screen.
Step 3. Once you have gotten your iPhone into recovery mode, you can begin to restore it using iTunes. If the device stays like this for more than 15 minutes, then the iPhone will reboot, and you will need to repeat the above steps till you get it back to recovery mode.
Step 4. Select the Restore or Update option on your iPhone.
Step 5. Select Restore. iTunes will download the necessary software to reset your iPhone.
Step 6. Please wait for your device to restore, and that’s it!
Now you know how to remove the Apple ID from your old or new iPhone without having to enter the password. Each method is reliable and works well if you follow the steps mentioned above, one by one. If you wish to pick a winner, then there is no better option than Dr.Fone. The platform keeps the phone and its content safe during the process. Additionally, there are a ton of other features that you can utilize at the same time.
- Access Locked iPhone
- 1. Reset Locked iPhone Without iTunes
- 2. Erase Locked iPhone
- 3. Get Into Locked iPhone
- 4. Factory Reset Locked iPhone
- 5. Reset Locked iPhone
- 6. iPhone Is Disabled
- iPhone Lock Screen
- 1. Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- 2. Unlock Forget iPhone PIN
- 3. Unlock iPhone When Forgot Passcode
- 4. iPhone Lock Screen With Notification
- 5. Remove Passcode From iPhone
- 6. Unlock Found iPhone
- 7. Unlock iPhone without Computer
- 8. Unlock iPhone with Broken Screen
- 9. Unlock Disabled iPhone with iTunes
- 10. Unlock iPhone without Face ID
- 11. Unlock iPhone in Lost Mode
- 12. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without iTunes
- 13. Unlock iPhone Without Passcode
- 14. Unlock iFace ID While Wearing Mask
- 15. Lock Apps on iPhone
- 16. Bypass iPhone Passcode
- 17. Unlock Disabled iPhone Without PC
- 18. Unlock iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 19. Unlock iPhone 7/6 without PC
- 20. Unlock iPhone Passcode Screen
- 21. Reset iPhone Password
- 22. Bad ESN/Blacklisted IMEI on iPhone
- Remove iCloud Lock
- 1. Remove iCloud from iPhone
- 2. Remove Activate Lock without Apple ID
- 3. Remove Activate Lock without Password
- 4. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 5. Crack iCloud-Locked iPhones to Sell
- 6. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- Unlock Apple ID
- 1. iPhone Asking for Apple ID Randomly
- 2. Get Apple ID Off without Password
- 3. Remove an Apple ID from iPhone
- 4. Remove Apple ID without Password
- 5. Reset the Security Questions
- 6.Change Credit Card on Apple Pay
- 7.Create an Apple Developer Account
- 8.Apple ID Verification Code
- 9.Change the Apple ID on MacBook
- 10.Remove Two Factor Authentication
- 11.Change Country on App Store
- 12.Change Apple ID Email Address
- 13.Create a New Apple ID Account
- 14.Change Apple ID on iPad
- 15.Change Your Apple ID Password
- Remove SIM Lock
- 1. Unlock iPhone Using Unlock Chip
- 2. Unlock iPhone for Free
- 3. Unlock iPhone Online
- 4. Unlock EE iPhone
- 5. Factory Unlock iPhone
- 6. SIM Unlock iPhone
- 7. Unlock AT&T iPhone
- 8. Unlock iPhone with IMEI Code
- 9. Unlock iPhone without SIM Card
- 10. Unlock Cricket iPhone
- 11. Unlock iPhone MetroPCS
- 12. Unlock iPhone with/without SIM Card
- 13. Unlock Telstra iPhone
- 14. Unlock T-Mobile iPhone
- 15. Unlock Verizon iPhone
- 16. iPhone IMEI Checker
- 17. Check If iPhone Is Unlocked
- 18. Verizon's Samsung Phones
- 19.Apple Watch and AT&T Deals
- 20.Add a Line to AT&T Plan
- 21.Unlock Your AT&T Phone
- 22.AT&T's International Plans
- Unlock iPhone MDM
- 1. MDM On iPhone
- 2. Remove MDM from iPhone
- 3. Remote Management on iPhone
- 4. Unlock MDM Softwares
- 5. MDM VS MAM
- 6. Top MDM Bypass Tools
- 7.IoT Device Management
- 8.Unified Endpoint Management
- 9.Remote Monitoring Software
- 10.Enterprise Mobility Management
- 11.MDM Solutions for Device Management
- Unlock Screen Time Passcode