5 Best Methods to Solve iPhone 14 Boot Loop
Getting a reboot loop on iPhone 14 is very common among iOS users. Many of them have reported after the latest iOS updates. If you are reading this guide, you may be one of those victims. So, if you have confronted the iPhone 14 boot loop issue, we are here to help.
An iPhone boot loop is a situation in which your iPhone continues to restart itself each 10-15 seconds. During that, the phone never returns to the Home screen. This issue could happen after an iOS update, display change, backup, or a possible hardware issue.
Therefore, this article will list the top 5 methods for fixing iPhone 14 stuck in boot loop. We will likewise cover the techniques for a jailbroken iPhone. Attempt all of them until you can solve the issue.
Part 1: Some Common Causes of iPhone 14 Boot loop
There are a lot of things that can trap your iPhone 14 keeps restarting loop. Below are the main reasons your phone is stuck in the boot loop:
- Moving up to the new iOS is most likely to cause this issue. Your iPhone can get stuck during the update. It can happen because of a low battery or a bad internet connection. However, there can be other reasons behind it happening.
- Jailbreaking can create difficult issues. If not done correctly, your iPhone can get stuck in the boot loop. After that, you will be unable to perform even a small task using your iPhone 14.
- The battery connector can sometimes break down, particularly on old iPhones. That indicates your phone isn't getting sufficient battery power, which may lead to the iPhone 14 stuck in boot loop.
Part 2: How to fix iPhone 14 Boot loop?
1. Force Restart your iPhone 14
The first step to fixing the iPhone 14 boot loop is to restart your iPhone. To play out this, proceed with the steps given in the following section:
- Follow this method if you are using an iPhone 8 and above or the iPhone SE. Press the Volume Up button and release it promptly. Also, press the Volume Down button and do the same process. In conclusion, press the Power button until you see the Apple logo.
- If you have iPhone 7 models, press the Volume Down and Wake buttons until you see the Apple logo.
- In the case of an iPhone 6/6s and the models before that, press the Wake and Home together. While doing this, wait till the Apple logo come on the screen. After seeing the logo, leave the buttons.
2. Restore iPhone 14 with iTunes
With the help of iTunes, you can break the iPhone boot loop and bring the iPhone back to normal. However, you need to ensure your iTunes is the most recent version. By following these steps, figure out how to fix the "iPhone 14 keeps restarting loop" issue with iTunes.
- Connect iPhone 14 model to your PC with a lightning cable and open iTunes.
- In a couple of moments, iTunes will find an issue from your phone and show you a message. All you got to do is click on the "Restore" button to determine this issue.
- If you do not get the message, then, at that point, you can restore your iPhone physically. Click on the "Summary" tab, and afterward, click the "Restore iPhone" button. Sit tight for some time, and let iTunes fix your iPhone 14 boot loop issue.
3. Restore iPhone 14 with DFU mode
This method can be used when iTunes can't read your iPhone. For this situation, you may place your iPhone into DFU. After doing so, you can restore it with iTunes. The drawback of this technique is it deletes data from your device too.
Step 1: Put your iPhone 14 into DFU mode
Step 2: Run iTunes while your iPhone is connected to iTunes. You can see a popup window saying iPhone has been identified in recovery mode.
Step 3: You need to press the OK button and then Restore. Afterward, you can affirm the activity and proceed to fix the boot loop.
4. Use Dr.Fone - System Repair
Repair iOS System Errors Without data loss.
Do you think backing up the iPhone is hard? Or, on the other hand, the backup doesn't work. You could lose your files by following many different answers to break the iPhone 14 boot loop. In this way, you can attempt Dr.Fone - System Repair. It can help you recover an iPhone trapped in the boot loop without any data loss. Dr.Fone is well-known for fixing iOS issues (like dark screen, white Apple logo, restart loop, etc.). So, if you wish to fix the iPhone 14 boot loop issue, Dr.Fone can help. Follow the given steps to restore your iPhone without losing your data:
- Download and launch Dr.Fone on your PC. Pick "System Repair" to begin fixing the issue.
- As you can see, there are two modes to fix the iPhone reboot loop issue. Click the "Standard Mode".
- On the next window, download the right iOS firmware variant. Whenever you are finished, click on the "Start" button.
- Wait until the firmware downloads for your iPhone. Keep your phone and PC connected during the process. Also, keep a steady internet connection.
- After downloading the firmware, click on Fix Now. The application will begin to fix your iPhone framework issue.
- Your iPhone will reboot after the cycle and put you in normal mode. After the screen below appears, you can check if your iPhone has been in a normal state.
Following the above, you would easily fix the iPhone 14 boot loop mode. When you understand what to do when your iPhone is caught in a boot loop, you can determine this issue quickly. If the above fixes don't tackle the issue, you can depend on iPhone System Repair. It is an easy-to-use tool to help you stop the issue without data loss. Therefore, install the Dr.Fone - System Repair immediately to answer all your iOS needs.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Won't Update
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems