3 Smart and Simple Ways to Change Home Address on iPhone
Have you recently been relocated to somewhere else or are tired of entering your Home address on Maps every day? Well, to save your time, why not add or change your home address on iPhone. In this way, you can easily start your commute and share your address with others on the go. The good thing is that the provision to change home address in iPhone is available for both Apple and Google Maps. Let’s get started and learn how to change home address on iPhone like a pro!
Part 1: How to Change Home Address in Apple Maps on iPhone
Apple has developed a native navigation application that comes inbuilt in every iPhone model. A lot of users take the assistance of Apple Maps to navigate, share their location, and do so much more. If you want, you can add or change your home address on Apple Maps and even mark certain locations as favorite. To learn how to change home address on iPhone 11, X, XR, 8, and other models, follow these steps:
Step 1. Since Apple Maps doesn’t have a native option to change home address, you need to make changes to your Contacts card. For this, you can just launch the Contacts app and tap on your own profile from the top.
Step 2. This will list out detailed information about you. You can review the fields and to make any changes, tap on the “Edit” button from the top.
Step 3. This will further list various fields and would give you an option to edit them. You can scroll down and tap on the Edit button nearby the home address to change it.
Step 4. In case you haven’t added any address, then just tap on the “Add address” button. This will let you enter your address and locate it on the map. Later, you can label it as Home, Work, and so on.
Step 5. Alternatively, if you want, you can also mark any location as your favorite on Apple Maps for a quick access. Just open Apple Maps and select any location of your choice.
Step 6. After selecting the location, swipe up to get more options related to the location and tap on the “Favorites” feature to save it.
Part 2: How to Change Home Address in iPhone Autofill?
Sometimes, changing the home address on Apple Maps is not enough. For instance, if you use Safari, then you might be familiar with the autofill feature. While filling a form in Safari, it would automatically detect the fields and will enter the relevant information on its own. Therefore, if you have changed your home address on Maps, then it is recommended to reflect that on Safari as well. In this way, the application can enter your changed address while autofilling a form. Here’s a simple tweak that you can do to change home address in iPhone autofill.
Step 1. Firstly, you need to follow the above-mentioned drill and go to your own contact card to change your home address.
Step 2. Once you have changed your home address in contacts, just go to your iPhone’s Settings > Safari and tap on the “Autofill” option under the General section.
Step 3. Here, you can view details related to the automatic filling of contacts, names, passwords, credit cards, etc. Firstly, make sure that the option to autofill contacts info is enabled.
Step 4. Now, tap on the “My Info” option to view your details like name, email, address, and so on. Just go to the “Address” field and manually enter your new address to change it.
Part 3: How to Change Home Address in Google Maps on iPhone?
While Apple Maps is the native navigation application in iPhone, a lot of people also prefer using Google Maps. Already used by over a billion people worldwide, Google Maps is the most popular and reliable navigation app in the world that runs on Android and iPhone alike. Though, unlike Apple Maps, Google Maps lets us save our home, work, or any other addresses in the app itself. In this way, you can easily share your address with others and select your home address for commuting. To learn how to change home address on iPhone’s Google Maps app, just follow these steps:
Step 1. To start with, just unlock your iPhone and launch the Google Maps application on it. Beforehand, make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection.
Step 2. Once Google Maps is launched, tap on the hamburger icon at the top-left corner to get more options (like your places, timeline, and more). From here, just tap on the “Your Places” feature.
Step 3. This will list out all the saved addresses on the screen like your home, work, etc. To add or change your home address, you can just tap on the “Home” field here.
Step 4. Now, all you got to do is tap on the search bar and enter your home address so that Google Maps would automatically load it. You can also tap on the “Choose on Map” field to find the home address easily on Google Maps.
Step 5. That’s it! You can now save the changes you have made and review them whenever you want. To make any changes to it, you can just tap on the three-dot icon adjacent to the Home button. This will let you edit your home address, remove it, and add directions.
That’s a wrap, everyone! I’m sure that after reading this guide you would be able to change home address on iPhone like a pro. To make things easier for you, I have come up with a step-by-step tutorial on how to change home address on iPhone via Apple Maps as well as Google Maps. Furthermore, I have also listed a smart solution to change your address in Safari’s autofill to save your time. Well, this is what I did when I wanted to know how do I change my home address on iPhone a while back. You can follow this drill and share this guide with others to teach them the same.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking