5 Ways to Share Contacts on iPhone Without Hassle
A while back, to share contacts between iPhones, users need to go through a lot of hassle. Thankfully, it has drastically changed in the last few years. If you think we can only share contacts via IM apps or iMessage, you are wrong. There are numerous ways to share contacts on iPhone. We have decided to cover 5 of these easy solutions in this guide to share multiple contacts iPhone as well as individual contacts. So what are you waiting for? Read on and learn how to share contacts on iPhone in 5 different ways.
Part 1: How to share contacts on iPhone via the Contacts app?
One of the easiest ways to share contacts between iPhones is by using its native Contacts app on the device. In this way, you can share contacts on iPhone without using any third-party solution. All you need to do is follow these simple steps to learn how to share contacts on your iPhone.
1. Go to the Contacts app on your device. This will display a list of all the saved contacts. Simply tap on the contact that you wish to share.
2. Scroll a little, and you will find the “Share Contact” option. Simply tap on it.
3. This will provide different options to share contacts iPhone. You can share contacts via message, mail, IM apps, AirDrop, etc.
4. Simply tap on the desired option to proceed. For instance, if you have selected Mail, then it will automatically launch the native Mail app and attach the contact.
5. You can also share multiple contacts on iPhone through the app. Instead of visiting a Contact info option, simply select multiple contacts from your list.
6. After making your selection, tap on the “Share” option from the top right corner. This will further provide various options to share the selected contacts.
Part 2: How to share multiple contacts on the iPhone?
If you are switching to a new smartphone, then sharing individual contacts can be a tedious task. Simply take the assistance of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer to move your data from one device to another directly. It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and will let you copy your content from iPhone to iPhone or Android (and vice versa). It can transfer every major type of data like contacts, messages, photos, media files, and more. You can learn how to share multiple contacts on the iPhone by following these steps:
Share iPhone Contacts to iPhone/Android With 1 Click!
- Easy, fast, and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e., iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 15
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
1. Launch Dr.Fone on your Mac or Windows PC whenever you wish to share contacts between iPhones or iPhone and Android. Select "Phone Transfer" from the home screen of Dr.Fone to start with.
2. Connect your source iPhone and the target device (iPhone or Android). The application will automatically detect both the devices and display them as source and destination. You can click on the Flip button to interchange their positions.
3. Now, select the type of data you wish to transfer. To share multiple contacts iPhone, make sure the option of Contacts is selected. Afterward, you can click on the “Start Transfer” button to commence the process.
4. This will transfer all the contacts saved on the source iPhone to the target device.
5. Make sure that both the devices and connected until the process is completed successfully. After getting the following notification, you can safely remove both devices.
In this way, you can learn how to share multiple contacts on your iPhone in one go. This will certainly save your time and resources while switching your devices.
Part 3: How to share a contact group?
There are times when users wish to share group contact information with other users. Just like learning how to share multiple contacts on the iPhone, it can be a little tedious to share a contact group via its native interface. Ideally, you can do this by visiting the Contacts app, selecting all the group contacts, and sharing them.
If you want to share all the contact information of your group at once, then you would have to take the assistance of a third-party tool, like Contact Manager. Install the Contact Manager app on your iPhone and go to its Group section. From here, you can tap and select the group member whose information you wish to share. Afterward, tap on the “Share” button and send the group contact info to any other user.
Part 4: How to share contacts between iPhones using iCloud?
If you are setting up a new iOS device, then this would be an ideal method to learn how to share contacts on iPhone. You can simply sync your contacts with iCloud and later set up a new device by restoring it from iCloud backup. All you need to do is follow these simple instructions.
1. Firstly, visit the source iPhone and go to its iCloud settings. From here, sync your Contacts with iCloud.
2. Once your iPhone contacts are synced with iCloud, you can easily access them remotely. If you want, you can also visit the iCloud website and export your contacts as a vCard file.
3. Now, to share contacts iPhone with another iOS device, you need to perform its initial setup.
4. While setting up the device, choose to restore it from iCloud backup and log in to your iCloud account. Select the iCloud backup and let it restore your device.
Needless to say, if you wish to share contacts between iPhones that you are already using, then you need to reset the target device beforehand.
Part 5: How to share contacts on iPhone using Bluetooth?
If you are only sharing a single or a handful of contacts, then this can be done via Bluetooth as well. For years, we have been using Bluetooth to share our data, and the technology can still help us in numerous ways. You can share contacts between iPhones via Bluetooth by following these steps.
1. Turn on Bluetooth on the receiving device and make sure that it is discoverable to other devices.
2. Now, unlock your source iPhone and turn on its Bluetooth as well. You can turn it on from the notification center or by visiting its settings.
3. Once the Bluetooth has been turned on, you can view a list of the available devices and connect to the target device.
4. That’s it! After both the devices are connected via Bluetooth, you can share contacts iPhone easily by visiting the Contacts app and sharing the contacts with the target device.
Now when you know how to share contacts on iPhone in 5 different ways, you can import, export, and manage your contacts on the go. With Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can easily move your data (including contacts) from one device to another directly. You can also share multiple contacts iPhone in one go using this application. It is a highly secure and easy-to-use tool that will let you share contacts iPhone in a hassle-free manner.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
iPhone Contact Transfer
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Other Media
- Transfer iPhone Contacts to Gmail
- Copy Contacts from iPhone to SIM
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to iPad
- Export Contacts from iPhone to Excel
- Sync Contacts from iPhone to Mac
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iTunes
- Sync Outlook Contacts to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Import Contacts from Gmail to iPhone
- Import Contacts to iPhone
- Best iPhone Contact Transfer Apps
- Sync iPhone Contacts With Apps
- Android to iPhone Contacts Transfer Apps
- iPhone Contacts Transfer App
- More iPhone Contact Tricks