Why You Should Install PGSharp to Spoof Location in Pokémon Go
Pokémon are available in every street in the world. People love to play Pokémon go around the world, and it is a very famous AR game. In this location-based game, you have to catch Pokémon at every level of the game.
The Pokémon you collect at the starting of the game will remain with you at upcoming levels and become more powerful with time. This helps you to fight with other characters on the battlefield and helps you to win as well. The battlefields are situated near your location.
The only limit of this game is that you do not have access to catch your favorite Pokémon, as you never know where it is present. For example, if you live in Dubai, but your favorite character is present in Paris, then you can't catch it. The only possible way to catch Pokémon in Paris while living in Dubai is by spoofing the Pokémon Go.
In this article, we will discuss the best location spoofer that is PGSharp to spoof Pokemon Go. Also, we will discuss why you should install it on your android device. Take a look!
Part 1: Why You Should Spoof Pokémon Go
The only reason to spoof Pokémon Go is to catch more Pokémon in less time. It is true that you can't travel the world to catch Pokémon of every location in the universe. So, for this, you need to spoof your location.
Also, there are special characters like water Pokémon, which are available in rivers and water bodies. Suppose near your area there is no water body, thus you are not able to catch the water Pokémon. Therefore, to collect these special characters, you will need to fake your GPS.
Spoof Pokémon Go on Android devices allows you to think that you are at different locations. Also, it helps you gain knowledge about the streets, famous buildings, and architectural structures of different countries.
All in all, spoofing Pokémon Go will not only help you collect powerful characters but also increase knowledge about different cities.
Further, with the Location spoofing app for Pokémon Go, you can instantly teleport to a special location to snag favorite Pokémon. You can also go to any gym in the world without actually going there.
Part 2: All About PGSharp Spoofing App For Android
PGSharp is a location spoofing app for android devices. If you own an Android cell phone, then you can install PGSharp from Google Play Store with ease. It is available to android four and upper versions.
PGSharp is a safe location spoofing app that saves you from the ban as well. You do not need to jailbreak your device to install this amazing spoofing app on android. Further, it allows you to simulate two points at a customizable speed.
How to install PGSharp?
- Before installing the app, you should create a PTC (Pokemon Trainer Club) account. For this, go to the official site of the Pokémon Go and create a PTC account.
- After this, go to Google Play Store and install or download PGSharp. You can also download it from the official site.
- To complete the download, follow the steps carefully.
- Once the downloading finished, install the app on your android device. But, to use the app, you will need to enter the beta key, which you will get online.
- Once you get the beta key, fill it in the required column and open the map in the app.
- Now, in the search bar, fill the desired location to spoof Pokémon Go with PGSharp.
How to get Beta Key for PGSharp?
- To get the free beta key, you will need to visit the official site frequently and click on a free trial.
- It is possible that you will get a beta key in the first attempt, or you may have to try many times.
- If you get an "out of stock" message, check the site again after a few minutes.
- Once you get a beta key, note it and complete the formalities by paying in a virtual amount.
- Now, after getting the key fill it in the login page and start spoofing Pokémon Go.
Part 3: Tips about Spoofing GPS on Android in Pokémon Go
Spoofing Pokémon Go is not legal, but if you use the reliable app and keep in mind the following points, then you are safe from the ban. Let's take a look at some points to keep in mind when spoofing the location.
- Before using a fake locations, make sure you have activated the fake location and VPN apps. After this, launch the app on your android device.
- Do not root the device as it will harm your security and safety as well.
- Always double check your fake GPS map before spoofing Pokémon Go.
- Do not change the location frequently.
- Use reliable and trusted apps like PGSharp for android to save the ban.
Part 4: Can You Spoof Pokémon Go on iOS
Yes, you can spoof pokemon on iOS with Dr. Fone virtual location. Similar to PGSharp, this app is the best spoofing app for iOS users. If you own iPhone, you can install it on your device to spoof location with ease.
The best part is that it is a safe and secure location spoofing app specially designed for iOS.
- To use this, you will need to download it from the official site. Once download, install, and launch it on your iOS device.
- Now, connect your iOS device with your system and click on the "Get Started" icon.
- On the world map, set your fake location. Also, you can choose any mode among teleport, two-stop, and multi-stop mode.
Spoofing Pokémon Go allows players to catch beautiful characters in less time. Plus, you can catch special Pokémon from around the world while sitting at your home. If you are an AR game lover, then PGSharp is the best spoofing Pokémon Go app for android users.
If you have an iPhone, then Dr. Fone virtual location app is a good choice for spoofing Pokémon Go. It is easy to use, easy to install, and is a 100% safe location spoofing app for iOS users. Try it now!
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake Gps on social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake Tinder gps
- Fake snapchat gps
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- Flg Pokemon go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake Gps on Android
- Fake Gps on pokemon go
- Change iOS device location