Everything You Want to Know about 5 Great Curveball Throws in a Row
Pokémon Go players understand that making great curveball throws is easier said than done. It requires a lot of practice and following certain techniques to enable you to throw a curveball consecutively. Throwing 5 curveballs can also help you catch “Spinda” one of the rarest Pokémon Go creatures.
This article will show you how you can throw 5 great curveballs in a row.
Part 1: All About the Curveball Throw
The Pokémon curveball throw is one of the best throws that you can make when capturing a Pokémon character. After locating a Pokémon character on a map, tap it so you can start the capture process. To get the highest XP, you have to time until the target ring gets to its smallest size; this means that you have to be really accurate when you throw the curveball.
The center of the Circle will get you an Excellent Curveball throw, which has the highest XP, but making a great curveball throw will also be beneficial to your gameplay.
Here are the rewards depending on where you hit the target ring:
- Basic Curveball throw- 10 XP
- Nice Curveball throw - 10 XP
- Great Curveball throw - 50 XP
- Excellent Curveball Throw - 100XP
So you can see that the more accurate you are, the higher your XP bonus will be.
Part 2: How to Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a Row?
The only way that you can make 5 great curveball throws in a row is to practice doing so. There are various techniques that you can learn to do this.
But why do you need to make 5 great curveball throws in a row?
There are special Pokémon such as “Spinda” which require this technique to catch. When you find this Pokémon, you have to do a research Task, which requires 5 great curveball throws in a row. You simply spin the curveball until you see sparkles and stars around it, and then throw it in the opposite direction. This is explained better in the next step below.
Part 3: Can I Always Make Great Curveball Throws?
The L-Technique is the best when it comes to making great curveball throws all the time. It is quite a simple process and can be mastered with a few tries.
- Start by spinning the Pokéball in a clockwise direction, and then hold and move it to the far left side of the screen and release it at the same height as the Pokémon target ring.
- If the Pokémon does not start attacking or moving about, this throw will always land on target and you will make a great curveball every time.
- With a great curveball throw, you increase the probability of capturing a Pokémon character and getting bonus XP as you do so.
- You may also spin the ball in an anticlockwise direction, but in this case, you move it to the far right side of the screen and then release as shown before.
Part 4: Other Tips to Quick Catch in Pokémon Go
Getting more Pokémon Go creatures using a great curveball requires you to be able to find the Pokémon with high XP. You need to look for a tracking map such as The Sliph Road, identify the Pokémon found in a particular location and then go there and capture them. What if you are far from the desired location?
That should not be a problem when you use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android). This is a powerful teleportation tool that allows you to appear at any location globally, within an instant; see the Pokémon, Teleport, and capture with a great curveball.
Here is a video for you to learn how to quick catch in Pokémon Go?
Here are some of the versatile features of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android)
- You can instantly appear in any location on the map and capture any Pokémon that have appeared there
- Make the game think that you are physically at the new location using the Joystick features to move from one place to another
- Make the game think that you are moving at different speeds by choosing whether to appear to be walking, running, or riding a vehicle.
- All apps that require GPS location data can use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location for teleportation.
The link below will take you to an in-depth tutorial on how to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android):
It is possible to make 5 great curveball throws and get a rare Pokémon as shown above. You can practice the L-throw technique to make sure that you get the Pokémon with a great curveball every time. Once you are adept at using this technique, you can teleport to any part of the world and capture the Pokémon found there using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android).
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking