Here Are The Best Tips and Tricks for Pokemon Go: Best Pokemon Go Cheats to be a Pro
It's hard (if not impossible) to find someone who wasn't obsessed with the Pokémon Go game in their childhood. The game was released to the public in 2016, but it has still managed to be the talk of the town eight years later. Pokémon Go players are often on the hunt to find tricks and level up their gameplay.
Just like other online games, it is possible to cheat and hatch those eggs faster in the famous Pokémon Go game. From faking the location using the spoofing apps to inspecting the weather forecast, there are many Pokémon Go cheats available out there. In this guide, we will focus on how to cheat in Pokémon Go without jailbreaking in 2024.
- Are There Cheats in Pokémon Go?
- 8 Best Ways to Cheat in Pokémon Go
- How to Cheat in Pokémon Go with Dr Fone (iOS17 Supported)?
Are There Cheats in Pokémon Go?
Yes, there are many Pokémon Go cheats available that would offer “unfair” benefits to the players. For this reason, Niantic (the game's developer) has introduced a three-strike policy against cheat codes. If you're planning to cheat in Pokémon Go, it's important to choose the safe way to avoid getting banned.
8 Best Ways to Cheat in Pokémon Go
Let's be honest: It's not easy to achieve the level of Pokémon Go without cheating. If you're a Pokémon Go lover and wish to reach higher levels, here's how to cheat in Pokémon Go.
Dr. Fone Virtual Location Changer (iOS17 Supported) — Easiest Way
Dr. Fone is a smart virtual location changer or spoofer that lets anyone change the location of their device while playing Pokémon Go. Using this location spoofing app to cheat in Pokémon Go can feel like you've hit the jackpot. After all, you don't need to physically go to any location to catch Pokémon. It's one of the easiest ways to catch Pokémon regardless of where those shiny Pokémon are hiding — in front of your home, in school backyard, or in the entire commute to work.
Check Weather Forecast
If you are searching for a wild Pokémon, there's a high chance you'll find it near the forest areas. The same is the case with the weather. The weather of a particular area will influence the kind of Pokémon present in the location. And when you catch the Pokémon suitable for the weather, it gives you higher bonus points. For example, hunting for water-type Pokémon like Magikarp or Squirtle during rainfall or Chimecho Pokémon on a windy day can increase the chances of receiving a bonus.
Choose Pikachu For First Pokémon
If you're playing Pokémon Go for the first time, this Pokémon Go cheat is worth trying — and pretty simple, too! All you need to do is ignore all the other types of Pokémon and choose Pikachu as your starter Pokémon.
Find Out Hidden Stats
What's the simplest way to win Pokémon Go? Catch as many Pokémon as you can! However, there are times when you'll have to choose between the two. That's where this particular Pokémon Go cheat comes into the picture. Here's the thing: There are some Pokémon with high CP and HP but low IV. The higher the IV, the more potential the Pokémon has in the battle. Therefore, it's a fair deal if you choose Pokémon with a higher IV.
Transfer the Pokémon
Whenever you capture a Pokémon, it's automatically added to the PokeStorage. But have you ever noticed some low-stat Pokémon that you'd maybe never use in a fight? Well, it's not a good idea to keep them all, as the PokeStorage is limited. For this reason, it's best to transfer Pokémon with low stats and create space for the higher ones.
Use Poké Ball Tricks
Did you know throwing the Poké Ball in a curve will not only help capture the Pokémon but also give some XP bonuses? Well, that's true! Most players are unaware of the fact that hunting Pokémon with a curve ball also increases the chances of finding Pokémon with higher CP levels. But how to actually throw the ball in a curve? Just tap and hold the Poké Ball and then do a spin (clockwise or anticlockwise) with it.
It's a very harmless and simple Pokémon Go cheat in this list. All you need to do is share the login credentials with family or friends living in any other city or country. Then, you can ask them to collect rare and powerful Pokémon for you. This way, you can catch Pokémon that might not naturally spawn in your locality.
Increase Pokémon Amount by Botting
If you don't want to make any effort to increase the Pokémon count, try botting. For this, you can set up multiple bot accounts that can automatically spoof the location and catch Pokémon for you. While this method can help you gain rewards faster, it involves risks — and hence, it is not recommended.
How to Cheat in Pokémon Go with Dr Fone (iOS17 Supported)?
Dr. Fone — Virtual Location is a 1-click location changer that works by teleporting GPS location to anywhere with one click. Its compatibility with iOS17 helps Pokémon Go players catch more Pokémon without actually stepping out of their homes. Here's how to spoof location with Dr. Fone and take your gaming experience to the next level.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Dr. Fone — Virtual Location and download the application. Once downloaded, install and launch Dr. Fone on your computer.
- Step 2: Next, connect the iPhone to the computer via WiFi or a USB cable and wait for a few seconds to establish a stable connection. You can then select one of the modes from the three available options.
- One-Step Route: Players can set the default starting and ending location on the map, and the GPS will start moving according to the automatically generated route.
- Multi-Step Route: As the name defines, the multi-step route means players can select multiple spots on the map, and the GPS will move at a stimulated speed.
- Jump Teleport Mode: With the help of this mode, anyone can teleport “jumps” between multiple locations on the map.
There's a search bar located at the top-left corner of the screen. If you wish to change the location of the device, simply type in the search bar and then select Move Here.
- Step 3: Your phone location will then change within seconds. That's it! Now, you can open the Pokémon Go and hunt for the Pokémon without stepping out of your comfort zone.
That's it! These are some of the best Pokémon Go cheats that work well. If you want to spoof the location of your device and catch Pokémon right from the comfort of your home, we absolutely recommend the Dr. Fone — Virtual Location Changer. It's compatible with iOS17 and allows you to catch rare or powerful Pokémon without worrying about geographical restrictions.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Celebrate National Pokémon Day
- 3. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking