The 10 Best Pokemons to Pick in PvP Battle Matches: Great, Ultra, and Master League Picks
If you have been participating in Pokemon PvP battles, then you might already know how important it is to pick the right Pokemons. While there are different CP levels for Great, Ultra, and Master Leagues, some Pokemons are recommended in every scenario. In this post, I will let you know how to win in Pokemon battle matchups with the top 10 Pokemon picks.
Part 1: The 10 Best Pokemons for Battle Matchups
Before any Pokemon Go PvP matchup, you would be able to select 3 different Pokemons. Ideally, it is recommended to check the Pokemons of your opponent so that you can counter-pick. Besides that, you should consider having a balanced team with different types of Pokemons in it.
Considering all these factors, I would recommend picking the following Pokemons for battle matchups.
If you are looking for a good defense lineup, then this Steel-type Pokemon should be your first pick. It is mostly used in Ultra and Master Leagues with the Charged Flash Cannon as its ultimate move.
Weakness: Fire and Ground-type Pokemons
2. Alolan Muk
Alolan Muk might seem a bit unconventional at first, but it is definitely in the current Meta. It is a Poison/Dark-type Pokemon that can counter numerous other kinds of Pokemons easily. Dark Pulse and Snarl are its signature moves that can help you crush your opponents.
Weakness: Ground-type Pokemons
Not only is Charizard one of the most popular Pokemons out there, but it is also one of the strongest picks in Pokemon battle matches. You might already know that it is Fire/Flying-type Pokemon that is known for its offensive attacks like Blast Burn and Fire Spin.
Weakness: Water and Rock-type Pokemons
This evolved Pokemon is another best Pokemon battle matchups pick that you can consider. The Grass-type Pokemon can take a lot of offense from the opponents and would be a good defense pick. Some of its prominent moves are Frenzy Plant and Petal Blizzard.
Weakness: Fire and Psychic-type Pokemons
Gyarados is another prominent Pokemon battle match pick that you can consider. Since it a Water-type Pokemon, it can counter several other types. It has a strong defense and attack stats with Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse are considered as some of its most powerful moves.
Weakness: Electric and Rock-type Pokemons
Snorlax might be a Normal-type Pokemon, but it can be a great addition to Pokemon revolution PvP matches. For instance, it can withstand even massive attacks from Electric and Water-type Pokemons. Both Earthquake and Body Slam are its powerful moves that you can pick in a battle.
Weakness: Fighting-type Pokemon
Giratina is a Ghost/Dragon-type Pokemon that is found in two different versions (original and altered). Either version would be the best Pokemon battle matchups pick. The Pokemon can dodge a lot of attacks and even has good defensive stats. Shadow Claw and Dragon Breath are some of its prominent attacks.
Weakness: Ice and Fairy-type Pokemons
Dialga might not be a common pick, but it certainly is one of the strongest Pokemons out there. This Steel/Dragon-type Pokemon is mostly considered the best Pokemon battle match pick in Master leagues. Apart from Dragon Breath, Iron Head and Draco Meteor are some of its other moves.
Weakness: Fighting-type Pokemon
You might already know that Mewtwo is considered the strongest Pokemon in the universe. Therefore, if you also own Mewtwo, then it would be a must pick in the Pokemon Go PvP matchup. Make sure you utilize its charged moves like Shadow Ball and Focus Blast.
Weakness: Dark and Ghost-type Pokemons
Although Garchomp is not a legendary Pokemon, it is still considered pretty powerful. The Dragon/Ground-type Pokemon can counter a lot of other picks. Apart from Earthquake and Outrage, Mud Shot and Sand Tomb are its other power moves.
Weakness: Ice and Fairy-type Pokemons
Part 2: How to Catch Powerful Pokemons for PvP Battles?
While the above-listed Pokemons are strong, they can be pretty tough to catch. To get these powerful Pokemons remotely, you can take the assistance of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
Developed by Wondershare, the application can spoof the location of your iOS device anywhere you want. For this, you can submit the address or coordinates of the target location. Besides that, the application can also simulate the movement of your device between multiple spots. To learn how to spoof your iPhone location (without jailbreaking), the following steps can be taken.
Step 1: Connect your iOS device
At first, just launch the Dr.fone toolkit and choose the “Virtual Location” module from its home. Now, connect your iPhone to the system and just agree to its terms to continue.
Step 2: Look up for any target location you want
Once your iPhone is detected, the application will display its present location. To change it, you can click on the “Teleport Mode” icon from the top-right corner.
Now, go to the search option and enter the name, address, or coordinates of the target location to spoof your location. Here, you need to enter the spawning location for the Pokemon you wish to catch.
Step 3: Change your iPhone location
Once the new location is entered, the application will automatically change its interface. You can now move the pin around or zoom in/out the map to find the location of your choice. In the end, drop the pin to wherever you want and click on the “Move Here” button to spoof your phone’s location.
Now when you know about some of the best Pokemon battle match picks, you can easily win the next PvP league. Just make sure you focus on both defense and attack stats while building your PvP battle team. If you don’t have enough Pokemons, then you can take the assistance of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch any Pokemon remotely.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking