Why You Should Change Location on Bumble?
This dating app uses two ways of finding your current location. First, it uses your phone’s GPS data to update the location or second automatically, you can manually set your current location. Based on your location, Bumble offers you matches. But, the problem is that it only shows you nearby matches to your location, which sometimes makes it disappointing to not find the person of your interest.
To solve overcome the area restrictions, people often want to change GPS location on Bumble to unlock new profiles. Well, the good news is that there are many ways to change location on Bumble that you will learn in this article. So, scroll down to know how to fake Bumble.
Part 1. Why You Want to Change GPS Location on Bumble
Bumble is a location-based dating app and show matches that are near you. The most common reason to change location on Bumble is that you want to increase the possibility of finding a partner or date. Another reason may be that you do not want to date the people of your region. So, spoofing Bumble allows you to find your date anywhere in the world.
Another possible reason to fake GPS on Bumble is that you may want to visit a specific location to find a partner. So, there is no wrong in changing location on Bumble. But, before discussing the ways to spoof Bumble, let’s take a look at Bumble’s privacy rules.
Part 2: Bumble’s Privacy Rules
According to Bumble, you can’t control your location settings. If you turn off your location, Bumble still can track you based on your IP address. The can always know about your area and region. Therefore, turning off geo-location is not beneficial to hide your location from Bumble.
There are other ways that help you change location in Bumble.
Part 3: Use VPN to Change Location in Bumble
VPN is a Virtual Private Network that adds an extra layer of protection to secure the location changes in your device. There are many VPN services to use, and most of them are paid, which means you can use the VPN only for some time. Furthermore, VPN offers a fixed location to spoof, and you may not have the freedom to change location frequently.
To change the Bumble location, you will need to choose a VPN and install it on your device. Make sure to turn off geo-location within the Bumble app and let it find out other IP addresses. Here are the following steps that you will need to follow to use VPN to fake locations on Bumble.
- Open Google Play Store or go to App Store on iOS and download any trusted VPN like Hola VPN, Nord VPN, etc.
- After this, launch the selected VPN app on your device and create your account to move further. It is possible that you may need to purchase an active subscription of a VPN.
- Now, you can select the country of your choice to start the VPN services.
- If you want, you choose the location from the list of the available locations of a VPN.
- Once you selected the location, you can launch Bumble and can make the app believe that you are in another country or city.
Part 4: Use Fake Location App to Change Location in Bumble
There are fake location apps for Android and iOS that you can use to spoof Bumble. Some apps are free while some are paid, and some work great while others not. Let’s take a look at which app is best to change location in Bumble on iOS and Android.
4.1 Fake GPS in Bumble on iOS with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
If you own an iPhone or iPad, then you need to be trusted as well as a reliable third-party tool to spoof Bumble. In that case, you can trust Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to fake your current location in Bumble.
This tool will help you trick Bumble’s location feature without compromising any security of your device. Plus, Dr.Fone application is very easy to use, and it doesn’t require jailbreak of devices. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to change location on Bumble with Dr.Fone.
- Go to the official site and download Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your system.
- Connect your device with the system by using a USB cable and launch the Dr.Fone toolkit, under it open the Virtual Location iOS.
- Agree to the terms & conditions and click on the “Get Started” button.
- Now you will see a map-like interface on the screen. To locate your current location, click on the center button.
- Further, to change your location, select “Teleport Mode,” from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Now, just enter the name of the desired location in the search bar.
So simple! You are ready to change the location in Bumble.
4.2 Fake Bumble location on Android with Fake GPS
If you run Bumble on an Android phone, then there are many apps that you can use to change Bumble location. As compared to iOS, Android has many spoofing apps available on Google Play Store. Though, before knowing how to install or use fake location applications on Android, you will need to enable the developer option. Here’s how you can do it.
- First, unlock your Android phone and go to Settings, then About phone, and then look for the build number. When you find the build number, click on it seven times to enable developer options.
- Once the Developer Options are enabled, follow this path Settings > Developer Options > allow the mock location.
- After this, go to Google Play Store and look for any fake GPS app and install it on your device.
- Now, go to device’s Settings > Developer Options > allow mock location app > select the fake GPS application you recently download.
That’s it! Now you are ready to change your location in the app.
Now, as you learn about the ways to change location on Bumble, try them and enjoy dating with your partner. To change Bumble location on iOS, try using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location for safe and secure spoofing.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking