How To Change POF (Plenty of Fish) Dating Site Location: Here’s An Easy Method
Plenty of Fish (POF) dating website is a Canada-based platform to find the right life partner. To discover someone with similar interests, you can use Plenty of Fish search and get in touch with different people. However, the POF search option uses your location to identify people in your region. This means your POF profile doesn’t allow changing the location at random. If you try teleporting to a new location, your account may be banned.
To change location without moving to another region or country, read on. This article discusses important details about changing POF dating profile’s location.
Part 1: Why You May Need To Change POF Dating Site Location?
Here’s the deal:
Even though the POF site doesn’t allow changing profile location from the app, you can change it. That’s amazing, right?
For example, you are in Toronto, Canada and your POF profile is using the same location. You are not able to find the right match in this location. What can you do? Just change your POF location to a nearby area, such as Hamilton, Canada.
Now, let’s cut to the chase and explore more about changing the location of the POF profile.
About POF Dating Site Location
Plenty of Fish search has currently over 100 million registered users, and you can use the app in nine languages. Any iPhone or Android user can visit the app store and download the application to experience online dating. While many features of the POF dating site can be accessed for free, the premium version comes with additional functionalities and no ads.
If the POF profile is not accessible in your location or you wish to change to another location, you can change the location using Dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
Plenty of Fish Search Using Location
Selecting POF Profile Location
Find your partner near you via the GPS functionality of your phone. Here are steps to follow for this method.
Step 1: Log In To POF Profile
Firstly, log in to your POF profile. If you don’t have an account yet, you can download the app on your phone and sign up.
Step 2: Use Search Option
In your POF app, the search option on the home screen allows finding people in your area.
Step 3: Refine Search Results
To narrow your search results, click on the refine option and select filters.
My City Feature
On the POF site, you can meet your partner by using the My City feature. This option improves your chances of finding a match in your area only.
Step 1: Open POF Profile
Go to your POF app and launch your profile. On the top of the app, select the POF button.
Step 2: Select My City
From the option, select My City to enter location and distance.
Part 2: How You Can Change POF Profile Location?
When you need to change your Plenty of Fish search location to another city or nearby region, you can use Dr.fone - Virtual location (iOS). It a tool to help you modify the GPS location of your phone so that your GPS starts catching the new location on the POF dating site.
- Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) sets a virtual location on your phone, which tricks every GPS-enabled application to believe the new location. It teleports you anywhere!
- Adjust the speed related to your location change. Along with static GPS location change, the software allows setting 2 or more stops to hide your actual location when on the move.
- The in-built joystick helps gain a 360-degree view and change location in a click. Use this joystick to change location, move, or control your movement.
- Utilize a GPX file to install a pre-created route on the software and follow it later. This helps you control your movement.
You may be wondering how you can actually use this software. Let’s explore the steps involved,
Step 1: Launch Dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS) On Your iPhone
To start using Dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS), you need to download and install the software.
On the first page, select Virtual Location to change your GPS location.
Step 2: Connect Your iPhone To The Software
Now, you are all set to using Dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS) on your PC. Click on Get Started and connect your iPhone to the software.
If you are using your desktop to connect your iPhone and Dr.fone, you can use it without the USB cable after the first connection.
Step 3: Select Your Accurate Location
In the following window, you can check your current location as given on the map. If this location doesn’t seem accurate, click on the Centre On option on the lower right corner of the window.
You can additionally zoom in to check if the location is correct or not.
Step 4: Teleport To A Different Location
While the above option is used to set an accurate location, it is also possible to teleport to a different location.
On the software, click the teleport options given on the upper right corner, the third one. After this, type the name of the place where you want to teleport to and hit go. For example, Hamilton, Canada.
Step 5: Move To A New Location On POF Dating Profile
Your system will pick this location and give you an option to Move Here. Click on it and your location is changed.
Now, your location is changed and fixed. Every GPS-enabled app on your phone will pick this new location. This means your POF dating site will also use this new location.
To validate this, simply open your iPhone and check the location displayed. Of course, it is the same location as we have set above.
Dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS) software is an amazing one-click option to change your location across many apps on your phone. Simply download the tool, connect it to your phone, and allow your POF profile to pick a different location.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking