Delete Plenty of Fish Account: The Ultimate Tutorial
So you're wondering how to delete your Plenty of Fish (POF) Account, right?
Can't cancel that POF premium membership?
Admit it. You've tried a lot of things. And something does not work.
You ended up saying: "Oh man, I can't get rid of my POF account! How can I do it?".
Well, look no further, friend!
In this complete guide, you'll get to know all the things you need to do and finally close this chapter of your life.
Let us begin.
Part 1. What happens when you delete Plenty of Fish account?
Imagine you're there. You have finally managed to delete your account permanently…
Now what? Is it over?
Here's what happens:
- After deletion, you can't reactivate your account. Meaning you are not allowed to do so.
- No more access to your profile's data.
- Start enjoying your life again!
But here's one more thing that you need to know.
POF's Terms of Service Agreement say that they'll keep your information as long as they need it for business purposes... and at least for one year.
That means your data will be stored for some time.
And there is no strict policy about where your information is stored and for how long. Although they say – one year.
Part 2. Uninstall the POF app
Okay, a lot of us use the POF mobile app.
But you have to know that if you delete it from your phone, it won't delete your profile!
I can't stress enough how important is that.
So, how to uninstall the APP on Android:
- First, go to settings. Then click on Apps or manage applications.
- Then you can either look for the POF application by scrolling down or search for it if you have that option.
- Once you find it, click on it.
- Hit the Uninstall button and confirm that you want to do it.
Part 3. Hide the POF profile
When it comes to hiding your profile on POF, it usually means that you won't pop up in any bar of images or search results.
What's the bottom line though?
Some users will still be able to contact you.
And they are mostly people that you have interacted with in some way.
People listed on your favorite list and know your username can search you using the "Username Search" option.
And now, how to hide your profile:
- Login to your profile. In the right upper corner, you'll see "Edit Profile."
- After you select that option, in the middle of the page, you will see a line of text that reads the following -"To hide your profile from others, click here.".
- You're almost there. Go ahead and click this link.
- That's it. You won't appear in the search results for POF users anymore.
- To unhide your profile, follow the same steps as you click on Edit Profile and then "Unhide your profile."
Part 4. Cancel POF premium membership
You can opt to cancel your membership with Plenty of Fish at any time given.
But fair warning:
It should not be close to the billing cycle.
You might be wondering why?
You see, canceling your subscription on the due date or close to it will lead to the fact that POF's billing system will charge you again!
And you have to start the whole process all over.
Meaning, you need to be careful when you do that. It must be before the renewal date.
So, how can you stop POF from charging you?
Let's talk about the Android version first:
- Open your "Play Store" app. Then click on the three lines button at the left upper corner.
- Then, click "Subscriptions."
- From there, you will end up in a section called "Manage subscription".
- Find the POF application and click on it.
- At the bottom, you'll see CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
- Click on it and select an answer. It doesn't matter what you'll choose.
- Then you will be asked again to cancel it, and it will tell you about your billing period.
And now, let's talk about the iPhone version and how to cancel it:
- We'll begin by going to "Settings".
- Go for it. Once you're there, tap on your name.
- After that, select "iTunes & App Store".
- Now, at the top, you should see your "Apple ID". Tap on that.
- From there, select "View Apple ID".
- Once there, scroll down and hit the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Now, you should be able to see your active subscriptions (meaning: you are paying every month).
- Select it, and scroll down to the bottom.
- Now, you should see "Cancel Subscription". After you choose it, it will ask you to confirm it.
Part 5. Permanently delete the POF account
It doesn't matter if you have found someone special or you're just tired of POF, there is always a way out.
And I'm not talking temporarily.
It's forever. And for good? Who knows, it's up to you.
And please remember to end your subscription before that. Why? Because upgraded accounts are not transferable.
Now, here's the best part, how to delete it:
- The fastest way is to log into your account and select "Help."
- After you do that, scroll down a little bit. You should find the "How do I delete my account" column. Click on the link as shown in the picture below.
- You will eventually get to the POF's account deletion page.
- You will be prompted to answer a few questions like your Username/Password, why you are deleting your account and so on.
- After you fill in all the data and answer their questions, it's time to hit that big red button saying "Quit/ Give Up/ Delete Account."
- That's it! Your account has been deleted.
Or was it?
Part 6. Contact customer care of POF for account deletion
It's well known that even after you follow all the steps... your account is still there.
Surprise! It's not deleted.
In this case, it's best to contact the customer care of POF and request them to delete your account permanently.
Reminder: POF does not have a phone number. Do not try to call phone numbers randomly found on the internet.
And now, here's how you can do this:
- You can contact POF customer support online only via their help center.
- For this, you need to log in your account.
- Then, click on the link “help center” (as shown below).
- After you click on the link, a new window will appear (shown below), where you can write an e-mail to their customer support and describe your problem.
Voila! You've done the impossible! Now, congratulate yourself, share this topic, and comment if you want to ask us anything else!
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking