How Do You Get Sun Stone Evolutions in Pokémon?
Pokémon has several evolutions and continue rolling them out to help make the game more interesting. Evolutions are some of the things Pokémon players are eager for. To evolve a certain Pokémon, you require a special evolution item and perhaps some candy. Sun Stone Pokémon is one of these special items that can be used to evolve certain Pokémon species. At the end you will learn have everything you need know about Pokémon Sun Stone Evolutions
Part 1. Sun Stone Evolutions
What is Sun Stone in Pokémon Go?
Sun Stone Pokémon go is a special item in Pokémon Go that is used to evolve certain species of Pokémon such as Sunflora and Bellossom. This special evolution item is red and orange and burns red as an evening star. It has some points sticking out of its sides and make it look like a star with an inscribed ring. Sun Stone came with the second generation of Pokémon and is rare to get.
How to get Sun Stone in Pokémon Go
Getting Sun Stone in Pokémon isn’t an easy ride. There are no clear-cut ways to catch it unless you spin PokéStop wheels. The chances of getting one could be minimal, but there is no other traditional way to get it. Scores of players are reporting to have spin more than fifty times to get one Sun Stone! Different players will have varied mileages but don’t expect to get one so quick and easy. You have to spin. If you do this and get at least one evolution item per week or simply complete research breakthroughs, there is a chance that the evolution item that drops could be Sun Stone. Since there are just five possible evolution items that drop after completing your bonus streak, at least you cannot wait so long before finding a Sun Stone.
Pokémon that Evolve with Sun Stone
In Pokémon Go, there are certain generations of Pokémon that evolve with Sun Stone. However, they require some candy as well to complete the evolution. Let us see some of the Pokémon that require Sun Stone to evolve and how to do it.
Sunkern is a grass-type Pokémon whose most decisive moves are razor leaf and grass knot. It has a max CP of 395, 55 attack, 55 defense, and 102 stamina. Sunkern is vulnerable threats like fire, flying, poison, bug, and ice moves. Currently, there are only two Pokémon in Sunkern family and requires a Sun Stone and 50 candy to evolve to Sunflora.
To evolve a Sunkern to Sunflora, go to your Sunkern Pokémon screen and select evolution via the normal in-game menu. Now, the Sun Stone and 50 candy will be consumed, and the Sunkern will evolve into Sunflora. Hopefully, the new evolution gives you all the right moves. The good thing about Sunkern evolution in Pokémon Go is that it is much easier compared to other Pokémon games that prompt you to trade your Pokémon for another player before evolution takes place.
Gloom is a grass and poison Pokémon that evolves from Oddish using 25 candy. This Pokémon has a Max CP of 1681, 153 attack, 136 defense, and 155 stamina. When attacking Pokémon in the gym, Gloom’s best moves are acid and sludge bomb. Gloom is vulnerable to fire, flying, ice, and psychic kind of moves. Gloom requires a Sun Stone and 100 candy to evolve to either Vileplume or Bellossom.
Evolving Gloom in Pokémon Go is very simple. Simple go to the Gloom Pokémon’s screen and select evolution using an in-game menu. The Sun Stone 100 candy will be consumed, and your Gloom will evolve to a new Bellossom or Vileplume.
This is a grass and fairy type Pokémon whose strongest movesets are charm and grass knot. It has a max CP of 700, 71 attack, 111 defense, and 120 stamina. This Pokémon is vulnerable to poison, fire, steel, flying, and ice threats. It requires 50 candy and a single Sun Stone to evolve to Whimsicott. As usual, go to the Cottonee Pokémon screen and select evolution via the in-game menu. The Sun Stone and 50 candy will then be consumed to evolve Cottonee to Whimsicott.
This is a grass-type Pokémon with a max CP o 1030, 119 attacks, 91defense, and 128 stamina. It is prone to fire, poison, flying, bug, and ice threats. It requires 50 candy and a single Sun Stone to evolve to Lilligant.
Part 2. Some Hacks about Getting the Sun Stone Pokémon Go
Getting Sun Stones by spinning PokéStop wheels is tiresome and less probable. Whoever, there are hidden tricks that can help you get a Sun Stone with ease. Some tricks are riskier than others and may get your account even banned! Nevertheless, let us dive into some of the best tricks.
1. Use iOS Location Spoofer- Dr. Fone Virtual Location
This is a popular GPS mocker tool that is used by scores of people across the globe. It allows users to teleport to any place around the globe and mimic movements between two or more points. This way, you can fake your GPS location and fool location-based games like Pokémon Go about your actual location. This significantly increases the chance of getting Pokémon and items in certain regions.
Step 1. Download, install and run Dr. Fone Virtual location on your computer. Tap the “Virtual Location” option.
Step 2. Connect your ios to the computer and click the “Get Started” button.
Step 3. Click the teleport mode icon (the third icon on the top-right) to enter the teleport mode. Enter the target location in the text field at the top-left and hit “Go”.
Step 4. Hit the “Move Here” button on the subsequent pop-up to teleport to this location.
2. Pokémon Go-tcha Evolve
Go-tcha Evolve lets you play Pokémon Go without having to look at your phone. Simply launch Pokémon Go and select the Go-tcha Evolve screen to alert you to Pokémon or PokéStops. You can set vibrations and alerts to notify you about PokéStops and Pokémon. Also, you can use the auto-catch feature to avoid responding to alerts.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking