How to Hide Grindr: App, Profile, Location, and Incognito Tips
Do you want to use Grindr but protect your identity at the same time? Well, just like you, a lot of people would like to learn how to hide Grindr or how to get invisible on Grindr due to several reasons. For instance, you might wish to protect your privacy or are simply not ready to come out. Don't worry – there are some tips and tricks that you can implement to hide Grindr and even change your location. Let's get to know about these Grindr tips in detail.
- Part 1: How to Hide Grindr on your Phone?
- Part 2: How to Get Invisible on Grindr: Try These Tips
- Part 3: How to Change Location on Grindr?
To start with, let's learn how to hide Grind on your phone so that you can still use it without getting noticed by anyone. Well, the good thing is that Grindr understands the privacy of its users and has provided an inbuilt solution for it. You can use its native solution or try any third-party app to hide Grindr.
Method 1: Disguise Grindr's Icon
As of now, you can use the discreet app feature for free on Grindr that can disguise the app icon to other utility apps (like Calculator, To Do, Notes, and so on).
To learn how to hide Grindr, you can just launch the app and go to its Settings from the sidebar. Now, tap on the “Discreet App Icon” under the “Security and Privacy” tab. Here, you can select any preferred icon that would be displayed in place of the Grindr app's logo on your phone.
Method 2: Use a Third-Party App Hiding Tool
There are also several third-party applications that you can use to learn how to hide Grindr's app icon. For instance, you can install the App Hider application on your Android device. It can set different icons for the installed apps that would overwrite the default Grindr logo with something else. You can also create a new folder with some private apps (like Grindr) and keep it locked.
Apart from hiding the Grindr app's icon, there are several other security tips that you can follow on the app. Therefore, if you also want to learn how to get invisible on Grindr, then try these suggestions:
How to Hide your Grindr Profile?
As of now, Grindr doesn't provide a direct solution to hide our profile, but there are some workarounds for this. For instance, you can simply disable the Distance feature in the app so that no one would know your exact location. To do that, you can just launch Grindr and go to its Settings. From here, you can disable the “Show Distance” feature that would hide your distance from any other user.
Besides that, you can also hide your profile from the Explore feature on Grindr. You can just go to your profile's settings and disable the “Show me in Explore Searches” option. In this way, your Grindr profile would not be displayed on the Explore tab.
How to get Invisible on Grindr?
If you want to use Grindr in an incognito mode, then you would have to get its “Unlimited” subscription. It is a premium feature in Grindr that comes with offers like Incognito Mode, Unlimited Profiles, Un-send Messages, Typing Status, and more.
To upgrade your account, you can just go to your profile and tap on the “Incognito” feature. Now, you can select an appropriate subscription for Grindr Unlimited and complete your purchase. As of now, the pricing for Grindr Unlimited is $29.99 a month or $179.99 annually (exact pricing is subjected to change).
Once you have got an Unlimited subscription, you can turn the Incognito mode on/off whenever you want.
How to Hide your Picture on Grindr?
This is another common question that a lot of Grindr users ask. Ideally, Grindr has no compulsion for us to post a picture on our profile. If you don't want to show your face or reveal your identity, then you can just leave your profile blank.
For instance, you can choose to keep the default avatar of Grindr on your profile instead of posting your picture. You can also choose not to enter any details like your name, age, location, etc. that would keep your profile blank and anonymous.
Most importantly, if you wish to learn how to change location on Grindr on your iPhone then use a reliable solution like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It is a 100% secure solution to spoof your iPhone's location on any app and that too without jailbreaking your device.Hassle-Free Location Spoofing
- Once you launch Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can use its Teleport Mode to spoof your Grindr location to any place you want.
- To change your location on Grindr, you can enter the address of the target location or provide its exact coordinates.
- You can also enter the name of a city or a landmark and can later adjust your location on the map. For instance, you can zoom in or out of the map and move the pin around to drop it at the designated spot.
Fully Compatible with Other Apps
After spoofing your location on the app, it would automatically be changed on Grindr. Not just Grindr, the changed location would be reflected on other apps too like Tinder, Scruff, Bumble, etc.
To spoof your location using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you don't need to jailbreak your device. It comes with other advanced features like movement simulation, favorites, and importing/exporting of GPX files.
There you go! I'm sure that this guide would have answered your burning questions like how to hide the Grindr app's icon or how to get invisible on Grindr. Though, if you want to change your Grindr location, then simply use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). A highly resourceful application, it would let you spoof your location on Grindr to anywhere you like so that you use the app without compromising your privacy. Apart from that, by spoofing your location on Grindr, you can get tons of matches anywhere you want!
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking