How to get Pokemon unova stone and evolve tips
The Pokemon Go game is constantly getting new updates and evolving for a more enriched gaming experience for users. After a long wait, Pokemon Go has finally started adding Pokemon from the Unova region and it seems to be very good news for the Pokemon Go fanatics! The Unova Stone is a rare black and white stone that stands to be a key of powering and evolution of several new Pokemon.
In this article we have discussed some easy ways and hacks to get the Pokemon Go Unova Stones. Along with that we have also discussed some unova stone evolution tips and tricks that can help you find out everything about Pokemon Go Unova stone evolutions. Read on to figure out how to get the rare black and white stone and how to make the best use of it for Unova evolutions Pokemon Go!
Part 1: Hacks to get Pokemon Unove Stone
Here are a few easy hacks to get the Pokemon Go Unova Stone! Check them out!
1. Use dr.fone - Virtual Location to get seventh day field research reward
Dr.fone is an excellent tool for playing a location based game like Pokemon Go! Right now, the only way to get Unova Stones is by completing the Weekly Field Research Breakthroughs. The Dr.fone Virtual Location feature can be a great way to easily claim the seventh day field research reward in the game and can get you the much treasured Unova Stone Pokemon Go along with the special pokemon that will be spawned on completion of the seven Field Research Tasks.
If you are wondering how to do it, then all you need to do is download the application from https://drfone.wondershare.com/virtual-location-changer.html.
The Dr.fone Virtual Location tool will allow you to not just mock the GPS location on your iPhone while playing the game, but will also enable you to simulate GPS movements and also automate marching and control speed through easy joystick and keyboard control.
This can help you to complete the seventh day field research task easily, and get you the Unova Stones you are looking for! Download the application right now.
2. Defeat a team go rocket leader
Another great way to get the Pokemon Go Unova Stones is by defeating one of the Team Go Rocket Leaders. The Team Go Rocket Leaders are:
After defeating six Team Go Grunts, you can track down any one of the leaders and challenge them. After you defeat the first leader, you will have to defeat 6 more Rocket Grunts. This will get you the components to construct a Rocket Radar that will help you to track down the next leader.
After defeating all the three regular leaders are defeated, your next Rocket Radar will point to the ultimate Team Go Rocket Leader, that is Giovanni.
3. Defeat Giovanni
If you defeat Giovanni, then there are chances of getting the Unova Stone as a reward for the conquests.
Part 2: How to use unova stone in Pokemon
After you get the Unova Stone, now the more important part will be how to use the Unova Stone. The Unova Stone is not easy to acquire, and after getting hands on it, you must make best use of it.
The Pokemon Go Gen 5 Unova Stone can be used for multiple unova stone evolutions of the 5th generation Pokemon. Much like the 4th gen Sinnoh stones that came before the Unova Stones, the stone can be used for some exclusive Pokemon Go Unova evolutions.
Although there are a range of new Pokemons in the game not all of them evolve with the Pokemon Go Unova Stone. It must also be noted that most of the new Pokemon added to the game including the Pokemon Black and Pokemon White series do not have any baby versions and have special conditions of evolution along with the use of the Pokemon Go gen 5 Unova Stone.
Here is a list of the Pokémon Go gen 5 Unova stone evolutions.
Let us check them out!
- The Unova Stone can be used to evolve Lampent into Chandelure. Chandelure is a pure ghost type Pokemon and one of the best in the game. This is undoubtedly the best use of your Unova Stone.
- Pansage/Simisage, Pansear/Simisear and Panpour/Simipour are all regional exclusive Pokemons and can be evolved using the Pokemon Go Unova Stone. They have quite a fascinating move set potential and are an interesting bunch of Pokémon often referred to as the Chimp trio.
- Eelektrik can be evolved into Eelektross, which is an electric type in the game, although this decision of Univa Stone evolution is questionable and might not be one of the best utilisations of the rare stone.
Some other Unova Stone evolutions that can be considered are:
- Minccino into Cinccino
- Munna into Musharna
Part 3: All the Pokemon Go that might use unova stone in Pokemon
To make it easier for you, here is a table with complete details of all the Pokemon that may use the Unova Stone Pokemon Go.
With the help of this table you can figure out the requirements for each and every possible Pokemon Go Gen 5 Unova stone evolution and make the best decisions based on your raid or PvP team strength and the Pokemon you have on your wings.
|Pre Evolution||Post Evolution||Evolution Method|
|Lampent||Chandelure||Unova Stone + 100 candy|
|Pansage||Simisage||Unova Stone + 100 candy|
|Panpour||Simipour||Unova Stone + 100 candy|
|Minccino||Cinccino||Unova Stone + 50 candy|
Yes, we agree that finding the Unova Stone requires grinding but with these hacks we have made the task easier for you. And along with that, you can make the best use of the Unova stone evolutions to make a great game! So go ahead and enjoy!
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking