Why is iPogo not working? Fixed
The popular iPogo app is one of the best free apps you can use to spoof on your device while playing Pokémon Go. It is equipped with an abundance of features that allows players to get way ahead in the game by spotting spawns early, catching gym raids, discovering nests and quest events, and so on. If you spot a Pokémon which is way too far from your location, you can use iPogo to fake your virtual coordinates and trick Pokémon Go to think you are nearby that area. Sounds like an amazing app to use right? But, there is a downside to it too as users of the app have repeatedly reported of iPogo not working. The app seems to overload and malfunction after a few hours of repeated usage. This issue is preventing users from harnessing the full potential of their gaming experience.
Why Users download iPogo?
iPogo is a free to use Pokémon Go++ mod which can be downloaded as an APK file for your iOS devices. It features tools that can be used by players to play the game virtually anywhere in the world while also enhancing the gameplay experience. Few of these exclusive features have been mentioned in the list below;
- The Spin and Auto-cash feature can be used to capture Pokémon and throw a spinning ball without requiring a physical device.
- With just one click you can manage your collection of stored items. It removes the cumbersome ordeal of the game to manually select and delete items when you can erase all un-required items with just one tap.
- If you are on the hunt for special shiny Pokémon, you can do so without having to go through dozens of non-shiny one’s. On activating the Auto-Runaway feature on your iPogo, you can skip through the time consuming animations of all non-shiny Pokémon.
- You can augment the game to let your avatar walk continuously at a desired pace. The speed of your avatar’s movement can be adjusted using iPogo.
- If there are unnecessary elements crowding up your screen, you can hide them temporarily.
- You keep track of Pokémon spawns, quests and raids using the feed on your iPogo.
With all these amazing benefits at hand, it seems almost unfair to not be able to make the best of it if iPogo keeps crashing or stops working. Let’s look into the probable reasons why your iPogo is not working and explore methods to solve this dilemma.
Part 1: Common problem that iPogo is not working
Pokémon Go players have made several reports of how iPogo is not functioning normally on their devices. For instance, while using the Plus mod on Pokémon Go, the device screen goes completely black and unresponsive making the game inaccessible. Also, devices that run Pokémon Go with iPogo seems to be running slower than those which do not use any helper or spoofing support.
Even if your device is able to withstand the load of using iPogo, it may still be possible to face other app related performance issues like ipogo enhanced-throw not working, ipogo joystick not working and ipogo feeds not working either. All these symptoms sums up the fact that the iPogo app is faltering on your device.
Read on to understand the reasons why your device is unable to run the iPogo mod smoothly;
- One of the root causes which explains why iPogo is crashing could be because you are utilizing too much of your phone’s system resource capacity. This means you have too many tabs or other applications opened on your device that is making the resource distribution falter leading to an automatic shutdown.
- Another plausible reason could be that your iPogo application has not been properly installed. It is widely agreed upon that iPogo is a difficult app to install as it involves going through complex steps making it easier for mistakes to be made, eventually leading to a complete breakdown of the software.
- Since installing iPogo is a cumbersome process, players would often resort to using downloading hacks to get the job done faster. However, not all such hacks can be relied upon as they may end up jail breaking your device or make your version of the app even more unstable.
Some Easy Solutions for fixing the “iPogo not working” issue
It is often said that short cuts can cut you short or in this case, hacked! Disrupting the framework of your device is not price you should pay for enjoying the game at its best. Although, there are other safer and more reliable solutions to making the iPogo app run better on your iOS device. Let’s take a brief peak at some of them.
- Limiting the usage of System Resources: Let’s keep in mind that it is unwise to keep too much on your plate and rightfully so. In this case, the more applications you keep active on your shortcut bar, the lesser resources your CPU has left to allocate to the iPogo app. Therefore, close off all other unnecessary applications before launching iPogo as it is already a heavy enough application to run on its own.
- Too many Items opened: Keep a tight check on your list of inventory while playing Pokémon Go using iPogo. Remember to delete all un-required collected items as it may be taking up too much space and wasting precious system resources.
- Keep you Device Clean: Not essentially in the literal sense but yes, it is indeed important to clean up your device often. Use a cleaner app that deletes and clears all those extra cache files that becomes the primary reason of system lag on your iOS device.
- Install the Official Version: It may be tempting for anyone to install the app using shortcut hacks, but that’s all they are – just hacks! Installing iPogo seem like the long way but it is the right way on all accounts. There are three methods you can use to integrate the official iPogo app, all of which has been made more simplified.
Method 1: Use the three-step app installation method which is direct and free to use.
Method 2: If you are opting for a matrix installation, in which case you will need a PC installed with either Windows, LINUX or MacOS.
Method 3: The Signulous method is a premium mod that gives the player access to additional features.
Note: All of these installation methods have specific varied requirements which must be checked appropriately.
Part 2: A better alternative for iPogo - virtual location
If using the iPogo mod to enhance your gaming experience on Pokémon Go seem less appealing with all the added hassle then there is a better alternative for you to use. You can employ a much simpler and easier to install GPS mocking application like Wondershare’s Dr.Fone Virtual Location. It offers amazing user-friendly features like speed modulation, joystick control and map routing with none of the drawbacks that you had to previously overcome. It is a highly efficient virtual location tool that can be used to conveniently spoof your location without running the risk of detection on a GPS based game like Pokémon Go.
Primary Features of Dr. Fone:
- Adjust the speed of travel with three speed modes, like walking, cycling or even driving.
- Manually move your GPS on the map freely using a virtual joystick in a 360 degree direction.
- Simulate your avatar’s movements to travel on a determined route of your choice.
Step by Step Tutorial:
You can follow these easy steps to teleport to anywhere in the world with the help of drfone Virtual Location.
Step 1: Run the Program
Begin with downloading Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your PC. Then, install and launch it. To proceed, make sure to choose “Virtual Location” tab given on the main screen.
Step 2: Plug iPhone
Now, grab your iPhone and get it connected with the PC using the lightening cable. Once done, hit on “Get Started” to begin spoofing.
Step 3: Check Location
You will notice a map on the screen now. As it comes, you got to click on ‘Centre On’ to accurately pin point the GPS to your location.
Step 4: Enable Teleport Mode
Now, you are required to turn on the ‘teleport mode’. To do this, simply click on the first icon on the upper right hand corner. After that, enter the location you want on the upper right field and then hit ‘Go’.
Step 5: Start Teleporting
Once you enter the location, a pop-up will appear. Here, you can see the distance of the location you have chosen. Click on ‘Move here’ in the pop up box and you are good to go.
Now, the location is changed. You can now open any location based app on your iPhone and check the location. It will show the location you have selected.
Pokémon Go Plus mods like iPogo involves a certain degree of care in order to have a healthy game experience. Be sure to take pre-emptive measures suggested in this article and you would notice your device running smoothly in no time.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking