What Can I Do If My iPogo Keep Crashing
In case you don't know this, iPogo is a mod that allows the Pokémon Go players to change location as per will. It is sought out as one of the most useful spoofing tools. Still, the users experience iPogo crashing issues now and then. If you are one of the players who is having trouble using the iPogo mod, then we can help you out. Take a look at this guide as we tell you more about the iPogo apk and list down the reasons why it misbehaves or fails abruptly. Alongside this, we'll also cover the methods that can be used to resolve the iPogo crash issue. Let's begin.
Part 1: About iPogo:
Before we dig deeper into the iPogo crash problem, we must gather intel about this application.
Created specifically for the Pokémon Go app, iPogo is an iOS mod application that consists of several tools that allow the users to play games anytime, anywhere. It is a powerful and intuitive application with a simplistic interface packed full of useful features. With the help of this spoofing app, you can easily teleport in Pokémon Go and auto-catch Pokémon.
The key features included in this toolkit are mentioned below:
- Auto-Catch & Spin so that players can catch Pokémon and spin the ball without using a physical device
- Item Deletion with just one-click to manage your collected items
- Block Encounters with exception to skip the animation that are useless except for Shiny Pokémon
- Dedicated Features With Two Plans so that users can choose according to their requirements
In the beta testing phase, the app is available for free. And looking over the features it provides, you can understand why this app is so popular. From Auto walking to teleporting, feeds to enhanced throw, overlay guides to stats inventory access, there are more than enough features to master the game easily.
As a result, when iPogo crashes, it creates a dilemma for the Pokémon Go players. Therefore, we must find out what is causing the iPogo application to break and how to fix it.
Part 2: Reasons That iPogo Keep Crashing:
Many Pokémon Go players have reported that when they open the app, it works normally. But after a few seconds, the device screen goes black and become unresponsive. And eventually, it closes the game as well. Even though iPogo developers work hard to get rid of the bugs and issues in the mod, it is inevitable to experience such issues.
Here are some plausible reasons that might have resulted in iPogo breaking.
- The primary reason for the iPogo crash is the amount of system resources your system is using. If you have too many tabs and windows opened in your system, the resource distribution will falter and cause the application to shut down automatically.
- A poorly installed iPogo application can also be the cause of the problem. There is no denying that installing iPogo is quite difficult. So, if you've made mistakes during the installation process, the app will break and crash unexpectedly.
- Knowing that installing iPogo is challenging, many players use downloading hacks to get access to iPogo features. However, not all of them are reliable. These hacks usually have an unstable version of the original application, which tends to cause troubles for the users.
Now that we have narrowed down the prominent causes, it'll be easier for us to eradicate the problem from the roots and avert it from arising again. Now, let's move on to the fixes.
Part 3: How to Solve iPogo Keep Crashing:
Like we stated earlier, iPogo crashing is a common problem for many users. And as many users have experienced the same issues, there are several solutions available. Here are the ways to resolve the iPogo apk breaking issue.
Method 1: Limit System Resource Consumption:
One thing you must know is that putting items in the shortcut bar is not optimal. The system treats every single item as an application. As a result, fewer resources are left to be utilized while using the iPogo application. So, avoid putting items in the shortcut bar and close extra windows to minimize the CPU usage. Once the system can manage all the tasks simultaneously, the application will stop crashing automatically.
Method 2: Remove Unnecessary Items:
Keep your inventory in check as well. While walking in Pokémon Go, you might gather many useless items. Displaying useless items is another way of wasting system resources. Delete those items and free up the inventory.
Method 3: Install A Cleaner App:
There are many applications available over the internet that can be used to clean temporary files and cache memory from time to time. Use those tools to refresh the system resources and ensure that you always have free memory to utilize.
Method 4: Install iPogo Officially:
No matter how easy it seems for you to download and install iPogo from the hacks available on the internet, get an official version of the app. Currently, iPogo offers three ways to install the app on your system. Direct Install method is free and easy to use. Matrix Installer will require a PC with Windows, macOS, or LINUX operating system. It is also free, but it's rather complex. The third method is Signulous, which is also made easy. It is a premium mod that opens up additional features to the Pokémon Go players.
Keep in mind that all three of these installation methods have different requirements that need to be checked properly. So, make sure that you through the guidelines carefully.
Hopefully, now you have the answer to why iPogo is crashing/breaking and what you can do to resolve the issue. We agree that iPogo is a very useful tool; still, it comes with some risks. Spoofing your location with iPogo increases the chances of getting banned by Niantic. So, we would like to recommend the Pokémon Go players dr. Fone Virtual Location tool that can spoof location without getting detected. It's worth a try, trust us.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking