Tips for using iSpoofer on Pokémon Go for Safer
Knowing how to spoof with iSpoofer on Pokémon go safely is a tough puzzle. With Niantics pulling its strings to mend hacking and gaming cheats, safe spoofing is becoming a hard nut to crack. Amidst all these, there are still active iSpoofer safe Pokémon Go gamers who still go unbanned. Do you want to know how? If yes, then let’s get started.
Is iSpoofer Safe for Playing Pokémon Go
Probably scores of hackers and spoofers would like to get the light of whether using iSpoofer for playing Pokémon GO exposes them to associated gaming risks. This attractive, comprehensive gaming platform has made it a significant target for gamers who intend to use cheats and hacks for most gaming time. Yes, Niantic has been on alert since it first released the Pokémon GO. It has been monitoring systems that fix GPS to cheat on gaming, and iSpoofer is not an exception. The consequences of cheating have always been clear with Niantic’s. Nothing more but a ban.
Currently, Niantic’s is increasing its surveillance on such systems and is expected to sanction more bans. Although it has not gone public about these issues, it is not likely to do so any sooner. Fortunately, Niantic has an agreement in place with Pokémon GO players, which makes it easy to implement such bans. When you sign up for Pokémon GO, you are simply accepting their user agreements.
Niantic is straightforward and is known to punish cheaters often. According to Niantic’s, a three-strike policy would be used to curb the menace. The first strike will involve a warning message. With this, you will play the game but won’t view anything for seven days. The second strike will lead to the closure of your account for a length of one month. The third strike will see your account wholly banned.
Simple Tips for Avoid Being Banned Using iSpoofer
Now that we have shed light on the risk of using iSpoofer for playing Pokémon Go, someone will now ask how they can maneuver against the Niantic’s radar. Of course, there are plenty of tricks used by experts to walk past the ban trap successfully. However, no method is guaranteed one hundred percent shielding. In short, there is no proof of a better spoof.
Niantic support team claims to be monitoring illicit use of their API by third party software or cheats to keep the fun and fair for all set of trainers. Beside, Niantic intends to make sure the game rules are adhered to and that the servers do not get overwhelmed. The common ban is the shadow ban where you are prevented from seeing anything apart from the Pokémon during gaming.
What complicates it is that Niantic is not known to ban users regularly. So, there is no current study on this field which can help people evade banning. Better research can be done when there are ban waves. Here, possible aspects that lead to banning can be deduced. Instead, you can leverage some simple tips to avoid being banned using iSpoofer as follows.
- Avoid using unsupported spoofing methods.
- Obey cooldown timings. During this period, avoid interacting with anything like throw balls, and give berries among others as what you interact with will put you on some kind of cooldown.
- Upgrade to PoGo++. When you get shadow banned, you can upgrade to PoGo++ accessory to catch Pokémon. However, this method would require that you chuck out more cash only to shoot a single Poke Ball. It is quite small when you compare with the money you need to pay.
- Avoid automated IV-checking apps that are known to trigger bans. IV-checking apps prompt for your google account details and then link with Pokémon Go servers to determine the authenticity of your location. If you already have these apps, you can uninstall them, change your Pokémon Go account password, or revoke app permission.
- Use apps that fake your GPS location.
If you are using Android, then the following methods can help you spoof.
- Root with Magisk- Rooting your Android device is often considered the best option for spoofing on Android. This is because it offers a stable and safe way to spoof. However, if you don’t have experience with rooting a phone, then this is not recommended for you. If anything wrong like “Phone bricks” happens to your phone, then PokeX won’t take any responsibility. To avert any danger, google for your Android phone model or version and install Magisk. When you have installed Magisk, you need to bypass the Pokémon Go’s root detection with the help of Magisk Manager.
- Downgrade Google Play Services- the OS version and patch play a significant role here. You need to be operating on Android 6-8 and that your security patch of august 2018 or earlier. This information is available on your device under the System settings.
- Use VMOS App- VMOS is a virtual machine-based app that lets you activate root via a single click. The good thing about VMOS is that the host system doesn’t control it. To achieve spoofing via VMOS, the device must have at least 3 GB + RAM, 32 GB + storage, and Android 5.1 and above system.
Safer Tool to Fake GPS With Easy Operation
Having gone through the tips mentioned above, one thing remains clear- the need for a safer and seamless tool to fake GPS. Yes, there are numerous tools out there that can do the job but are no doubt below par. Getting the right device fake your GPS location can help your game below the radar of Pokémon GO.
Fortunately, Dr.Fone Virtual location is the real deal. The program has been tested and proven a reliable and powerful tool to mock GPS location. This application allows users to teleport to any location of their choice with ease. The easy to use interface makes the process much more comfortable than you expected. You can draw desired routes or use the real routes to mimic cycling, walking, or driving speed. Download Dr.Fone virtual location today and get things started.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake Gps on social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake Tinder gps
- Fake snapchat gps
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- Flg Pokemon go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake Gps on Android
- Fake Gps on pokemon go
- Change iOS device location