How Many Mythical Pokemons Are There?
But, do you know, there are some special Pokémon too, which are not available easily. Yes, these Pokémon are termed as Mythical Pokemons and appear only at special events only. There are very few Mythical Pokémons that you can catch in the game. There is almost 22 or 25 Mythical Pokémon in all generations of the game.
Are you excited in finding out the special and powerful Pokémon which are limited in numbers?
If yes, then take a look at some more information about them.
Part 1: What is Mythical Pokémon
Mythical Pokémon are one of the rarest cuddles in Pokémon world. During normal gameplay, you will not see all legendary and mythical pokemon. It is because they are available to regular players who have debut the respective generation of Pokémon. Furthermore, Mythical Pokémon can typically only be obtained by Mystery Gifts in the game.
1.1 List Of Mythical Pokémon
There are about 896 Pokémon species out of which only 21 Mythical Pokémon. Each generation of Pokémon has different number of Mythical Pokémon.
|Generation of Pokémon||Mythical Pokémon|
|Gen III||Jirachi, Deoxys ( three version)|
|Gen IV||Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin ( two version), Arceus|
|Gen V||Victini, Keldeo( two version), Meloetta( two version), Genesect|
|Gen VI||Diancie (two vwersion), Hoopa( two version), Volcanion|
|Gen VII||Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal|
Part 2: Mythical Pokémon and its Features
Mew is a Psychic-type Mythical Pokémon. It has the genetic codes of all Pokémon and is the rarest of all the Pokémon. Instead of cute, Mew is a powerful legendary and mythical Pokémon. In the games, Mew was in journals on Cinnabar Island, where it is assumed that the Mew gave birth to Mew-two.
Celebi is termed as a "new Mew" however; there is no connection between Celebi and Mew. Mythical, Celebi resides at the Ilex Forest west of Azalea Town. This Pokémon only obtain through special events. It also unlocks events in different games. Furthermore, it is also famous as sometimes it hides in the mysterious GS Ball.
Jirachi is an illusion of Hoenn. It has the power to grant any wish when awake. This Mythical Pokémon sleeps for about 1000 years and after that awake for a week. Jirachi is rare Pokémon to catch in the Pokémon game series. You can only get it through Colosseum Bonus Disc in the USA and Pokémon Channel in Europe.
Moreover, Jirachi is an event Pokémon and can be available throughout various events like the 20th Anniversary of Pokémon.
Deoxys is also illusion of Pokémon from the Hoenn region. Its unique molecular structure allows it to change forms. It is available in total four forms that are normal, attack, defense and speed form. Deoxys were only available in Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon LeafGreen, and FireRed games.
Phione, is known as the Sea Drifter Pokémon which can be obtained by breeding Manaphy with a Ditto Pokémon.
Darkrai is a creepy mysterious Pokémon which is also known as a Pitch-Black Pokémon. This Pokémon represents the New Moon, and symbolizes nightmares. In Gen 5 games of pokemon, a girl get killed because of endless nightmares from a Darkrai and become ghost in the game.
Shaymin is a Pokémon which lives on flower plants and obtainable at special events. In Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Shaymin famous as new forme which is Sky Forme. During the 20th anniversary of Pokémon, this Pokémon was available.
Marshadow is a Ghost-type Mythical Pokémon which was revealed by officials in 2017. It travels through the shadows of humans in order to become stronger. It is available in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
2.9 Meltan and Melmetal
Meltan is a Steel-type and is first appeared in Pokémon GO in 2018. It can evolve into another Mythical Pokémon, Melmetal. Meltan is curious and expressive Pokémon. It could absorb other Meltan to form Melmetal.
This is a Mythical Pokémon of a game named Pokémon Sword and Shield. Zarude is a Grass-type Pokémon that appears hardly. It has power to use the vines from its body for healing purposes. This Pokémon lives in dense forests which it uses for battle.
Pokémon Go developer Niantic has revealed the new Mythical Pokémon which is Genesect. The new monster arrives as part of a research story event. Pokémon Go is offering gamers a ton of chances to catch Legendary Pokémon this year.
Above are the few Mythical Pokémon, there are many more in different generations of Pokémon game.
Part 3: How to Catch Mythical Pokémon
The Mythical Pokémon of every generation has its own features and secrets. Remember, these are the rarest Pokémon which you won’t catch normally walk through the location.
Here are the following tips to catch the Mythical Pokémon:
Tip 1: Know about the rarest Pokémon
To catch the mythical Pokémon go, you should have the knowledge about how they look and what are their features. So, first gather information about special or rarest Pokémon.
Tip 2: Level yourself up as much as possible
Rare Pokémon get available after a particular level. So, try to reach the highest level of game to catch the Mythical Pokémon.
Tip 3: Keep Walking to hatch eggs
Gen I and Gen II mythical Pokémon can be caught after hatching the eggs, so keep on walking in the game location to hatch the eggs. However, every time you hatch eggs and get mythical Pokémon is not necessary.
Tip 4: Play the game during special events
The mythical Pokémon get appears during special events like 20th anniversary of Pokémon and so on. Therefore, do not forget to play the game during special events.
Tip 5: Walk in special locations
It is mentioned that some mythical Pokémon lives in forest, some hide behind buildings while some live on flowers. So, try to move or walk in special locations that have forest, flowers and buildings to catch the mythical Pokémon.
You can also take help of Dr. frone virtual location app to catch Pokémon from locations like the U.S.A and forests of Japan.
With the help of Dr. frone app you can set needed locations like forest, U.S.A, garden of flowers on the map of the game.
- First, you need to download Dr. frone virtual location app after this install and launch it.
- Now, connect your iOS device with your PC and click on the "Get Started."
- On the search bar, search for the desired location.
- Drop the pin to the desired location, and tap the "Move Here" button.
- The interface will also show your fake location. To halt the hack, tap the Stop Simulation button.
So, download the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) app now to maintain the continuity of the game.
So, now you know about all Mythical Pokémon, use your brain play smart and catch your favorite Pokémon from them.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking