Is Pokemon Go 385- Jirachi Still Available in Pokemon Go 2022?
It is one of the rarest and most powerful Pokemon, and weighs only a couple pounds. Available at a CP of 3090, the Pokemon Go 385 is the second highest of all steel types in the Pokemon Go game.
Part 1: How to complete the Jirachi special research quest
Jirachi, like many other species, is distributed through retailer events. Honestly, 385 Pokemon Go is very difficult to obtain.
You cannot get this Pokemon with normal game play. It comes to every Pokemon Go player via a particular research task - ‘A Thousand-Year Slumber’. The task actually is a story-led series of quests. You need to perform various tasks for Professor Willow – the game’s Pokemon professor.
To find this research task, tap the binocular icon on your screen, and go to the “special” section. You have to tackle a lot of challenges, whether you are a novice player or a seasoned one. Beyond this special research task, you can get it in a few particular ways.
The task has seven different steps, and across all steps, you will accumulate useful items and XP. You will also get a chance to catch Pokemon 385 Pokemon Go, a cute Steel/Psychic Pokemon.
These steps are:
Step 1: You have to catch 25 Pokemon, spin 10 gym or Pokestops, and make three new friends. In reward, you get one of each: mossy lure, magnetic lure, and glacial lure.
Step 2: You catch 3 Whismur, evolve a Feebas and a gold hoenn medal. You get 2,000 stardust, 10 regular pokeballs, and three lures.
Step 3: Take Loudred snapshot, make three throws in a row, and earn three candies. You get 20 silver pinap berries, 2,000 stardust, and three star pieces.
Step 4: Take catch 50 Steel- or Psychic-type Pokemon, power up Pokemon 10 times, and send 10 gifts to buddies. Rewards include 1 of each - fast TM, charged TM, and premium raid pass.
Step 5: Battle a team leader three times, win against fellow trainer for seven times, and win five raids. Get rewards – three rare candy, 20 ultra balls, 3000 stardust.
Step 6: Capture five photos of 385 Pokemon Go, make three excellent curveball throws, and spin a Pokestop seven days continually. Rewards include ten of each - silver pinap berries and star pieces, and 5,000 stardust.
Step 7: In the final stage, you get Pokemon Go 385 encounter, 20 Jirachi candy, Jirachi T-shirt.
Part 2: Ways to get the Pokemon Go 385?
Here are different ways to get Jirachi and complete your Pokédex 385.
Method 1: Use Pokémon Colosseum US Bonus Disc
The US Bonus Disc contains a downloadable Jirachi. In order to obtain it, follow these steps:
Step 1: Get a Nintendo GameCube–Game Boy Advance cable and an empty spot in the party. Once you connect everything, you will see 385 Pokemon Go transferred to Sapphire or Ruby. After configuring the party, shut down the Game Boy.
Step 2: Next, you have to connect the GameCube and Game Boy Advance with each other. Make sure you use the special adapter cable for establishing this connection between two.
Step 3: Now, load the Bonus Disc into the GameCube. As a result, you will land on to the main menu of the Bonus Disc. From here, scroll to the right and tap on “Jirachi Special Gift”.
Step 4: Select the Pokemon 385 Pokemon Go and you will be asked to connect to your Game Boy. The transfer takes about 30 seconds.
Once the transfer finishes, start using Jirachi!
Method 2: Pokémon Channel (Europe and Australia)
Pokemon Channel is a video game in the Pokémon series. Developed by Ambrella, the game is developed for the GameCube. In this game, players aim to assist Professor Oak promote his TV network by watching broadcasts with Pikachu.
Pokemon Channel consists of elements related to digital pet, adventure, and simulation genres that players explore in 3D environments. Players can download a Pokemon Go 385 to a Pokemon Sapphire or Ruby using the Nintendo GameCube – Game Boy Advance link cable.
Step 1: If you want to get Jirachi, you have to watch all programming to first get the Starlight Projector. From here, you can go to Camp Starlight and watch the Pichu Movie.
Step 2: To get Jirachi on the game, you have to beat the Elite 4. You will require an empty slot in the party for Pokemon 385 Pokemon Go.
Step 3: Next go to Pokémon Channel > Options. You will see Professor Oak and Jirachi. Watch the short intro movie and click ‘Yes’ to start the transfer. A prompt will ask if you have a slot for Jirachi. Click Yes to get Jirachi in the party.
Step 4: Connect the Game Boy Advance to the GameCube. You must use the special adapter cable that will allow the two systems to be connected. Click ‘Yes’ once they are connected. Turn on the power for the Game Boy when prompted.
Step 5: The transfer takes only few seconds. After it finishes, the Jirachi’s image will appear on your Game Boy screen. Turn off Game Boy after prompted.
Method 3: Use Pro Action Replay
One way to catch this rarest Pokemon is to use Action Replay video game cheat codes. In reality, the Action Replay is an electronic device. You can plug it into the slot of Gameboy Advance. Next, plug the Pokemon video game into the slot.
Step 1: Once all devices are connected, turn on the GBA and enter the code to activate special cheats and unlock Pokemon Go 385. It’s easy and quick the code into your Pro Action Replay.
Step 2: Jirachi adds to your party’s second slot. So, keep it empty to avoid conflicts.
Step 3: Now, press L + R on your keyboard to create a level-5 Jirachi.
You can use this code with other Pokemon games, but only once per game.
Part 3: Can I cheat on the Pokemon Go to get Jirachi
Yes, you can cheat on Pokemon Go and get Jirachi.
3.1: Pokemon Go Map
PokéMap is a highly-interactive and real-time Pokemon map. It displays the location of Pokemon, including Pokemon 385 Pokemon Go.
The game heavily relies on players to report their location; the map is very useful for them. It lets you sort and locate Pokemon by country and city without any hassle.
The Pokemon go map is built with GPS data that helps manage real-world location and optimizes your experience playing the game. The detailed map is generated using the GPS of your phone and Google Maps.
Here are the steps to use Pokemon Go Map to get Jirachi:
Step 1: Get the Pokemon Go Map.
Step 2: Once you activate the map, you will see Pokemons around you, including Jirachi.
This will give you a direction to easily grab your Pokemon 385 Pokemon Go.
3.2: Dr.fone Virtual Location
Using the Dr.fone virtual location app, you can easily spoof your location and discover the Pokemon Go 385 fast.
If you are an iOS user, you can confidently use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). This location spoofer lets you mock your location to any other desired place. Check out the following steps for the purpose:
Step 1: Launch the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) on your device. In the toolkit, tap on the Virtual Location option.
Step 2: Next, tap the "Get Started" button to launch the Virtual Location interface.
Step 3: On the following window, you will see your existing location on the map. To get your accurate location, click on the “Center On” icon.
Step 4: Next, click the third icon on the top right corner of your screen to activate the "teleport mode. Type in the name of the desired place and tap “Go”.
Step 5: In the popup box, click on the “Move Here” option.
You will be teleported to the location once click “Center On” option.
With these hacks, you can easily and quickly get Jirachi. The best part is that, with these methods you can use the Pokemon 385 Pokemon Go in multiple games, but once per game.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking