The All-round and Effective Hacks to Get Pokémon Go Coins
The premium currency in Pokémon Go is the Pokémon Go Coins, also known as PokéCoins. They can be used to buy items and also upgrades in the game.
You may use regular currency to buy certain consumable items on the game. However, there are others, such as Trainer clothes, Permanent Storage Upgrades and others can only be bought using Pokémon Go coins.
You can use real currency to buy Pokémon Go co9ins or you can earn them by doing certain actions during gameplay. There was a major change to the way you can earn Pokémon Go Coins in May 2020, and this article will show you how to get the most Pokémon Go coins during gameplay.
Part 1: What will the Pokémon go coins bring to us?
So why do you need to go looking for Pokémon Coins? Why are they crucial to game players? Here is the reason some of the reasons why you need these coins:
- You can only get upgrades from the shop using Pokémon Go Coins
- You can use the coins to buy a Premium Raid Pass or emote Raid Pass – each pass costs 100 PokéCoins
- You need them for Max Revives at level 30 – you need 180 PokéCoins for 6 Revives
- You need them for Max Potions at level 25 – you need 200 PokéCoins for 10 Potions
- You need them to buy Poké Balls – 20 at 100 PokéCoins, 100 for 460 PokéCoins and 800 for 200 PokéCoins
- You need them to buy Lure Modules – 100 PokéCoins for 20 and 680 PokéCoins for 200
- You need 150 PokéCoins for one Egg Incubator
- You need them to buy Lucky Eggs – 80 PokéCoins for 1 egg, 500 PokéCoins for 8 eggs and 1250 PokéCoins for 25 Lucky Eggs.
- You need them to buy Incense – I goes for 80 PokéCoins, 8 for 500 PokéCoins and 25 for 1,250 PokéCoins
- Bag Upgrades – you need 200 PokéCoins for 50 extra item slots
- Pokémon Storage Upgrades go for 200 PokéCoins for 50 extra Pokémon slots
There are certain things that you should note before you use your PokéCoins:
- You can get some of these items, such as Poké Balls, Potions and Revives from PokéStops
- You can earn some of these items, such as Poké Balls, Lucky Eggs, Incense, Egg Incubators, Lure Modules, Potions and Revives as level rewards
- You can only buy Pokémon Storage Upgrades and Bag Upgrades from the shop
- There are selected items that are sold at bargain prices during seasonal events such as Rock Events and solstice. Knowing these tips, you should not be in a rush to spend your PokéCoins.
Part 2: How do we usually get the Pokémon go coins?
Niantic has made changes as to how you can earn PokéCoins beginning May 2020. Before, you could only legally earn PokéCoins by defending Gyms, but now there are other activities that will earn you these precious coins.
- Note that there is a cap on the number of PokéCoins that you can ear per day – the limit has been moved from 50 to 55.
- The PokéCoins that you gain from defending a gym has been reduced from 6 to 2 per hour.
The activities listed below will add you an additional 5 PokéCoins when you complete them:
- Making a targeted, Excellent throw
- Evolving a Pokémon
- Making a Great Throw
- Feeding a berry to a Pokémon before you capture it
- Taking a snapshot of your Pokémon Buddy
- Every time you catch a Pokémon Every time you power up a Pokémon
- Whenever you make a Nice Throw
- Every time you transfer a Pokémon
- Every time you win a Raid
These changes od not affect some of the earlier ones. You can still get PokéCoins from defending a gym just like you did in the past, but this has been lowered to 2 per hour. After you defend a gym, you can take part in other activities listed above to increase your PokéCoins earned for the day.
These changes makes it fair to people who may not be near a gym and want to ear coins by taking part in these other activities. However, you cannot just use these activities to earn your Pokémon Go Coins.
If you want to get a Premium Raid Pass or Remote Raid Pass, which go for 100 PokéCoins, it may take you up to 20 days to get one using these activities alone. This is why you need to take part in defending gyms whenever you can.
Part 3: How can we get more coins in Pokémon go for free?
If you want to get more Pokémon Go coins, you have to take part in defending gyms. Only those who have reached Trainer Level 5 can defend a gym.
You can check out Pokémon Gyms on the map as they appear as tall towers, which are spinning. Each gym can be taken over by any three teams within the game. You defend the gym by placing one of your Pokémon within it.
So how do you defend a gym when playing Pokémon Go?
As of 2017, the methods below are the way you can defend a Gym:
- First, you need to know that you could earn 6 PokéCoins per hour, which is 1 for every 10 minutes of defensive play.
- No matter how many gyms you defended, you could only earn 50 PokéCoins per day
- Every time that your Pokémon exist in the game, after successfully defending the gym, your PokéCoins are automatically credited to your account. If the Pokémon stays within the Gym, you do not earn the coins.
- In earlier years, you could get a rate of 10 PokéCoins for every Pokémon creature that you added to a gym. After defending the gym, you would have a 21 hours cool-down period before getting your Pokémon Go Coins. So adding 5 creatures in 5 gyms for defensive play could earn you 50 Pokémon Go coins in a day.
- If you do not want to take part in defending a gym, you can always buy PokéCoins using real-world cash.
- Note that the longer your Pokémon stays in a gym without getting knocked out, the more PokéCoins you will earn.
- If you keep your Pokémon in one gym, you will only get a maximum of 50 PokéCoins when they return. The best way to get the most is to stagger how long the Pokémon stay in the game.
PokéCoins are important currency that give you an edge when you need to power up, revive and do other things that give you an advantage during gameplay. Today, you can earn PokéCoins from other activities other than defending Pokémon Go Gyms. You may also buy them using real-world coins if you need to. You must keep the terms listed above in your mind and know how to strategically play the game and maximize your PokéCoins for the day, every day. Pokémon Go underwent changes for the way in which you can earn PokéCoins, and there are no ways in which to hack getting the coins.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Fake Gps on social Media
- Fake Whatsapp location
- Fake Tinder gps
- Fake snapchat gps
- Pokemon go joystick on android no root
- Flg Pokemon go
- Fake GPS on Android
- Spoofing pokemon go on Android
- hatch eggs in pokemon go without walking
- Fake Gps on Android
- Fake Gps on pokemon go
- Change iOS device location