A Detailed Pokemon Go PvP Tier List to Make you a Pro Trainer [2023 Updated]
If you have been playing Pokemon PvP battle leagues, then you might already know how tough the competition is. To win more matches and rank-up, players take the assistance of a Pokemon Go PvP tier list. With the help of a tier list, you can know what Pokemons to pick and identify some of the strongest contenders. In this post, I’m going to share dedicated Pokemon Go great, ultra, and master tier lists to help you pick the best Pokemons.
Part 1: How are Pokemon Go PvP Tier Lists Evaluated?
Before you go through our carefully calculated great, ultra, and master league Pokemon Go tier list, you should know some basics. Ideally, the following parameters are considered while placing any Pokemon in a tier list.
Moves: The most important factor is the amount of damage any move can do. For instance, some moves like thunderbolt are more powerful than others.
Pokemon type: The type of Pokemon also plays a vital role. You might already know that some Pokemon types can easily be countered while others have fewer counters.
Updates: Niantic keeps updating Pokemon levels to have a balanced Pokemon Go PvP tier list. That’s why the current nerf or buff on any Pokemon would change their position in the list.
CP levels: Since the three leagues have CP limits, the overall CP value of any Pokemon is also vital to place them in a tier list.
Part 2: A Complete Pokemon Go PvP Tier List: Great, Ultra, and Master Leagues
Since Pokemon Go PvP matches are based on different leagues, I have also come up with Pokemon ultra, great, and master league tier lists to help you pick the most powerful Pokemon in every match.
Pokemon Go Great League Tier List
In Great League matches, the maximum CP of any Pokemon can be 1500. Considering this in mind, I have picked the following Pokemons from tier 1 (most powerful) to tier 5 (least powerful).
|Tier 1 (5/5 rating)||Altaria, Skarmory, Azumarill, and Glarian Stunfisk|
|Tier 2 (4.5/5 rating)||Umbreon, Swampert, Lanturn, Stunfisk, Dexoxys, Venusaur, Haunter, Jirachi, Lapras, Mew, and Whiscash|
|Tier 3 (4/5 rating)||Ivysaur, Uxie, Alolan Ninetales, Scrafty, Mawile, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Marshtomp, and Skuntank|
|Tier 4 (3.5/5 rating)||Qwilfish, Dustox, Glalie, Raichu, Dusclops, Serperior, Minun, Chandelure, Venomoth, Bayleef, and Golbat|
|Tier 5 (3/5 rating)||Pidgeot, Slowking, Garchomp, Golduck, Entei, Crobat, Jolteon, Duosion, Buterfree, and Sandslash|
Pokemon Go Ultra League Tier List
You might already know that in the ultra league, we are allowed to pick Pokemons of up to 2500 CP. Therefore, you can pick Tier 1 and 2 Pokemons and avoid the low-level Tier 4 and 5 Pokemons.
|Tier 1 (5/5 rating)||Registeel and Giratina|
|Tier 2 (4.5/5 rating)||Snorlax, Alolan Muk, Togekiss, Poliwrath, Gyarados, Steelix, and Blastoise|
|Tier 3 (4/5 rating)||Regice, Ho-Oh, Meltmetal, Suicune, Kingdra, Primeape, Cloyster, Kangaskhan, Golem, and Virizion|
|Tier 4 (3.5/5 rating)||Crustle, Glaceon, Piloswine, Latios, Jolteon, Sawk, Leafeon, Braviary, and Mesprit|
|Tier 5 (3/5 rating)||Celebi, Scyther, Latias, Alomomola, Durant, Hypno, Muk, and Roserade|
Pokemon Go Master League Tier List
Lastly, in the Master League, we don’t have any CP limits for Pokemons. Keeping this in mind, I have included some of the most powerful Pokemons in Tier 1 and 2 here.
|Tier 1 (5/5 rating)||Togekiss, Groudon, Kyogre, and Dialga|
|Tier 2 (4.5/5 rating)||Lugia, Mewtwo, Garchomp, Zekrom, Metagross, and Melmetal|
|Tier 3 (4/5 rating)||Zapdos, Moltres, Machamp, Darkrai, Kyurem, Articuno, Jirachi, and Rayquaza|
|Tier 4 (3.5/5 rating)||Gallade, Golurk, Usie, Cresselia, Entei, Lapras, and Pinsir|
|Tier 5 (3/5 rating)||Scizor, Crobat, Electivire, Emboar, Sawk, Victini, Exeggutor, Flygon, and Torterra|
Part 3: How to Catch Powerful Pokemons Remotely?
As you can see from the top tier Great league Pokemon Go list that the tier 1 and 2 Pokemons can help you win more matches. Since catching them could be tough, you can take the assistance of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It is a user-friendly application that would help you spoof your iPhone location to catch any Pokemon remotely.
- With just a few clicks, you can easily change the present location of your iPhone to any other place.
- On the application, you can enter the target location’s address, name, or even its exact coordinates.
- The application is extremely easy to use and provides a map-like interface to drop the pin to the exact target location.
- Besides that, the tool can also help you simulate the movement of your device between multiple spots at any speed.
- You can also use a GPS joystick to simulate your movement naturally and there is no need to jailbreak your iPhone to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
There you go! I’m sure that after going through this Pokemon Go PvP tier list, you would be able to pick the strongest Pokemons in every league match. If you don’t have Tier 1 and 2 Pokemons already, then I would recommend using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Using it, you can catch any Pokemon remotely from the comfort of your home without jailbreaking your device.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking