A Detailed Pokemon Go PvP Tier List to Make you a Pro Trainer [2022 Updated]
If you have been playing Pokemon PvP battle leagues, then you might already know how tough the competition is. To win more matches and rank-up, players take the assistance of a Pokemon Go PvP tier list. With the help of a tier list, you can know what Pokemons to pick and identify some of the strongest contenders. In this post, I’m going to share dedicated Pokemon Go great, ultra, and master tier lists to help you pick the best Pokemons.
Part 1: How are Pokemon Go PvP Tier Lists Evaluated?
Before you go through our carefully calculated great, ultra, and master league Pokemon Go tier list, you should know some basics. Ideally, the following parameters are considered while placing any Pokemon in a tier list.
Moves: The most important factor is the amount of damage any move can do. For instance, some moves like thunderbolt are more powerful than others.
Pokemon type: The type of Pokemon also plays a vital role. You might already know that some Pokemon types can easily be countered while others have fewer counters.
Updates: Niantic keeps updating Pokemon levels to have a balanced Pokemon Go PvP tier list. That’s why the current nerf or buff on any Pokemon would change their position in the list.
CP levels: Since the three leagues have CP limits, the overall CP value of any Pokemon is also vital to place them in a tier list.
Part 2: A Complete Pokemon Go PvP Tier List: Great, Ultra, and Master Leagues
Since Pokemon Go PvP matches are based on different leagues, I have also come up with Pokemon ultra, great, and master league tier lists to help you pick the most powerful Pokemon in every match.
Pokemon Go Great League Tier List
In Great League matches, the maximum CP of any Pokemon can be 1500. Considering this in mind, I have picked the following Pokemons from tier 1 (most powerful) to tier 5 (least powerful).
|Tier 1 (5/5 rating)||Altaria, Skarmory, Azumarill, and Glarian Stunfisk|
|Tier 2 (4.5/5 rating)||Umbreon, Swampert, Lanturn, Stunfisk, Dexoxys, Venusaur, Haunter, Jirachi, Lapras, Mew, and Whiscash|
|Tier 3 (4/5 rating)||Ivysaur, Uxie, Alolan Ninetales, Scrafty, Mawile, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Marshtomp, and Skuntank|
|Tier 4 (3.5/5 rating)||Qwilfish, Dustox, Glalie, Raichu, Dusclops, Serperior, Minun, Chandelure, Venomoth, Bayleef, and Golbat|
|Tier 5 (3/5 rating)||Pidgeot, Slowking, Garchomp, Golduck, Entei, Crobat, Jolteon, Duosion, Buterfree, and Sandslash|
Pokemon Go Ultra League Tier List
You might already know that in the ultra league, we are allowed to pick Pokemons of up to 2500 CP. Therefore, you can pick Tier 1 and 2 Pokemons and avoid the low-level Tier 4 and 5 Pokemons.
|Tier 1 (5/5 rating)||Registeel and Giratina|
|Tier 2 (4.5/5 rating)||Snorlax, Alolan Muk, Togekiss, Poliwrath, Gyarados, Steelix, and Blastoise|
|Tier 3 (4/5 rating)||Regice, Ho-Oh, Meltmetal, Suicune, Kingdra, Primeape, Cloyster, Kangaskhan, Golem, and Virizion|
|Tier 4 (3.5/5 rating)||Crustle, Glaceon, Piloswine, Latios, Jolteon, Sawk, Leafeon, Braviary, and Mesprit|
|Tier 5 (3/5 rating)||Celebi, Scyther, Latias, Alomomola, Durant, Hypno, Muk, and Roserade|
Pokemon Go Master League Tier List
Lastly, in the Master League, we don’t have any CP limits for Pokemons. Keeping this in mind, I have included some of the most powerful Pokemons in Tier 1 and 2 here.
|Tier 1 (5/5 rating)||Togekiss, Groudon, Kyogre, and Dialga|
|Tier 2 (4.5/5 rating)||Lugia, Mewtwo, Garchomp, Zekrom, Metagross, and Melmetal|
|Tier 3 (4/5 rating)||Zapdos, Moltres, Machamp, Darkrai, Kyurem, Articuno, Jirachi, and Rayquaza|
|Tier 4 (3.5/5 rating)||Gallade, Golurk, Usie, Cresselia, Entei, Lapras, and Pinsir|
|Tier 5 (3/5 rating)||Scizor, Crobat, Electivire, Emboar, Sawk, Victini, Exeggutor, Flygon, and Torterra|
Part 3: How to Catch Powerful Pokemons Remotely?
As you can see from the top tier Great league Pokemon Go list that the tier 1 and 2 Pokemons can help you win more matches. Since catching them could be tough, you can take the assistance of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). It is a user-friendly application that would help you spoof your iPhone location to catch any Pokemon remotely.
- With just a few clicks, you can easily change the present location of your iPhone to any other place.
- On the application, you can enter the target location’s address, name, or even its exact coordinates.
- The application is extremely easy to use and provides a map-like interface to drop the pin to the exact target location.
- Besides that, the tool can also help you simulate the movement of your device between multiple spots at any speed.
- You can also use a GPS joystick to simulate your movement naturally and there is no need to jailbreak your iPhone to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS).
There you go! I’m sure that after going through this Pokemon Go PvP tier list, you would be able to pick the strongest Pokemons in every league match. If you don’t have Tier 1 and 2 Pokemons already, then I would recommend using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Using it, you can catch any Pokemon remotely from the comfort of your home without jailbreaking your device.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking