Ways to trade pokemon go from far away
If you're a regular Pokemon go player then the title of this article would have truly intrigued you. Pokemon go is one of the most exciting and interesting virtual reality games which has been doing rounds in the gamers community. The game needs you to go around from place to place. One cannot play the game indoors. Trading in Pokemon go is one of the essential features. However, according to Pokemon go trading rules, a player needs to travel around. However, there are some extremely useful hacks using which you needn't travel around for Pokemon go trading. You can do it remotely all by sitting at your home!
Part 1: Trade pokemon go from far away
One of the most convenient ways for Pokemon go trading without having to travel is by using some virtual location servers just like discord servers. Next, you need to make friends with other Pokemon go players who stay in far-off places. Remember, that these friends must be on your virtual location server. Only then, you can do Pokemon go trading with them. Hence, make sure to have your friends on your server. One of the most popular and easy-to-use virtual location servers is the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. Using this you can shift your location to any location in the world. Dr. Fone is highly user-friendly and can easily change your location, let us learn to use the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, shall we?
How to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to teleport to any location
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, easy-to-use software that will enable you to set any arbitrary location according to your choice. Suppose, you have a friend in London and you want to trade pokemon with him, you can simply change your location to London and then trade pokemon easily! It's that simple to use!
- Tweak your location: Using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, you can change your location very easily. You can use this feature while playing virtual reality games and also to stay undercover from nosy relatives.
- Set the speed to mock GPS location: While playing virtual reality location-based games, you can also set the pace of movement of your GPS. This will help you to become better at the game!
- Joystick simulated motion: you can use the in-app joystick for simulating motion and moving around on the map.
Step 1: Launch the Tool
Firstly you need to install the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location setter on your phone. Now on the interface click on "Virtual Location" from the options that you'd see on your screen. Then click on "get started"
Step 2: Connect Device
Now, you need to take your iPhone’s cable and use it to connect your device to the PC. Wait until the program detects it. Maybe you need to trust the PC if you are plugging the device for the first time.
Step 3: See your Location
Now on the interface, you'd see a map with your location highlighted on it. If your location is incorrectly displayed then click on the "center on" option. Now the location displayed would be accurate.
Step 4: Activate Teleport Mode
Subsequently, activate the "teleport mode" by clicking the icon shown in the image. Now enter the location to which you want your fake location to be set to in the upper left field. Now click on "go"
Step 5: Change Location
Upon clicking on "go", a pop-up will appear showing you the distance of the location you have chosen. Tap on “Move Here” and the location would now be set to the location entered by you. Click on "center on" to check your location.
Part 2: Which pokemon can you evolve with trading?
Evolution is one of the most important aspects of the game Pokemon go. You can evolve several pokemons just by trading them. There are several pokemon that you can evolve using trading. Given below is the list of the different pokemon that can benefit from evolution.
However, trading Pokemons in Pokemon go could be slightly tricky without having at least one close friend in the games who is also of a considerable level. Only then, you will be able to evolve your pokemon by trading.
Part 3: How to do the special trade?
You need a Special Trade whenever you wish to trade a legendary Pokemon or a shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Go. These pokemon are very rare to find and hence you won’t want to trade these rare Pokemons very often, however, you can trade a rare Pokemon only once per day. To trade a rare Pokemon would also need to be a Great or Best friend, two of the highest levels of friendship in the game Pokemon go. To increase your friendship level you need to battle and trade more and more. It'll take quite a bit of time to reach that stature of a friendship level. This could cost as much as one million, this amount will however decrease with increasing friendship levels.
Trading in Pokemon go was introduced in recent times and had now become one of the most integral factors of the game. Pokemon go trading has changed the gaming trend. However, you could get an upper hand by using a virtual location changer such as Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. This can help you to even trade pokemons seamlessly with friends staying at far-off places. Using the pokemon trade feature and evolving pokemons is a smart and handy way to progress further in the game. As a Pokemon go player, you must try it out!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking