Can I Still Download Pokémon Go++ and Play
Today, Pokémon Go is one of the most popular AR mobile device games in the world. People all over are walking around their cities, with their phone cameras active looking for Pokémon that they can capture among many other events.
However, if you want to become a Pokémon Master, it would need you to travel all over the world and catch the Pokémon in faraway areas. This is the reason why a third-party developer, known as Global ++, came up with a tweaked version of the game, which allowed you to play without having to leave your home
Part 1: The development of the Pokémon Go++
Pokémon Go++ was developed to cheat at Pokémon Go. The main feature of the game is that you can play the game without having to move around, like in the original game.
The game was developed by a company called Global++, which has also gone ahead to provide a tweaked version of another Niantic AR mobile game called Harry Potter Wizards Unite.
What makes Pokémon Go++ so great when compared to the original versions?
- The game comes with a Joystick feature, which allows you to connect a joystick to your device and move your Avatar around the map and capture Pokémon.
- In this game you can also control the speed of the avatar. The avatar can move slowly (1X) or very fast (8X)
- It also has a feature that allows you to plot a course. The “Walk Here” feature allows you to simulate movement from one point to another.
- You may also return to your original position using the “Walk to Home” feature.
Basically, these features make Pokémon Go++ a much sought after game, especially for players who do not have the resources to walk around on the map or travel to far places.
You may use these features by enabling the Fake Location option found in the Pokémon Go++ settings
If you play the Pokémon Go++ version, you should not install an updated version of Pokémon Go. This will instantly override the Pokémon Go++ version along with any achievements that you may have had in the game.
Part 2: Risk of playing Pokémon Go ++
Right now, there is a huge court case where Niantic, the developers of Pokémon Go, have sued Global++ for infringing on their game.
Basically, Niantic has always done the best to stop people from hacking the game. There are legal tips and tweaks which they allow for better gameplay, but others may get your account banned.
The developers have come up with a 3-strike policy that gives you three warnings before they ban your account.
- The first warning will get your account banned for a week.
- The second warning will get your account banned for a month
- The third strike will get your account banned forever.
Given that there are huge risks of getting your account banned, you should play Pokémon Go++ using a secondary account.
Part 3: How to download and install Pokémon go++
Unless you jailbreak your iOS device you cannot directly install Pokémon Go++. You will have to use Build Store, a third-party app that allows you to install iOS apps which have not originated from the App Store.
You will Find Pokémon Go ++ in the Build Store, along with many apps that cannot be sanctioned by Apple app Store. You will have to pay a premium fee of $9.99 to use Build Store for a year.
Here are the steps that you have to follow to install Pokémon Go++ on your iOS device without having to jailbreak it.
Step 1: Make sure that you already have the original version of Pokémon Go on your device.
Step 2: Now uninstall the official version of Pokémon Go on your device.
Step 3: Go to Build Store, sign up for a new account, and register your iOS device.
Step 4: After the device is registered, open up Safari and look for the Pokémon Go Pro, Pokémon Go++, or PokeGo++ app page within Build Store.
Step 5: Tap on the “Install” button
Step 6: Wait for a few minutes and Pokémon Go++ will be installed on your device.
Now you can go ahead and play the game without having to leave your home.
Part 4: What if I want to play Pokémon go without walking?
If you do not want to use Pokémon Go++, simply because you do not want to lose your game position and earnings, you can still play the original version of Pokémon Go without leaving your home.
The process of playing an AR game without having to walk around is called spoofing. This is where you change your virtual location and fool the game to think that you are actually in a location when you are not.
To play Pokémon Go without moving requires two things:
- A map where you can scan and track Pokémon
- A tool that will allow you to teleport to a location once the map above shows Pokémon have appeared there.
The best Pokémon tracking map is The Sliph Road. This is a crowdsourced map which users use to let others know where Pokémon have been sighted, the Pokémon Nests and spawning areas, Pokémon Gym Battles, Pokémon Raids, and a lot more. Use this map to find out where you need to teleport ad catch some Pokémon.
You then need a tool that will allow you to teleport to a location that you have identified on The Sliph Road. You can use virtual location apps, VPN apps, and other tools.
One of the best tools to use for teleporting purposes is dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS.
The tool allows you to teleport to a particular lace, before you launch Pokémon Go. This means that the game will not sense that you are not actually in the area, and therefore minimizes the risk of having your account banned.
Pokémon Go++ is a hacked version of Pokémon Go. It allowed people to play the game without moving an inch. This meant that people could have fun with the game even when they were in areas where they could not earn rewards in the normal game. However, there is much controversy about the playing of Pokémon Go++. There is a court case that has forced Global++ to shut down all sites that have Pokémon Go++ apps and information. You may not be able to download a new version, but if you have an old one, you can still enjoy the game.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking