How to Get Unlimited Master Balls in Pokemon Sapphire: A Detailed Guide
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire are two popular role-playing video games that were released in 2002 for the Game Boy. After almost two decades, the video game is still popular and is played on different consoles. Though, now players can also implement all kinds of cheats to make their gameplay fast (and better). For instance, with the help of Pokemon Sapphire cheats for master ball, you can get unlimited master balls and catch any Pokemon. In this post, I will let you know how to activate this Pokemon Sapphire master ball hack in no time.
Part 1: How do you get a Master Ball in Pokemon Sapphire?
Needless to say, you don’t always have to implement a master ball cheat in Sapphire as there are several ways to get it naturally as well. Unlike a standard ball, a master ball can catch a wild Pokemon without a fail and will certainly help you collect different Pokemons. If you don’t want to implement a Pokemon Alpha Sapphire master ball cheat, then collect it in the following way:
- You can collect one master ball by visiting Aqua Hideout in the game and going inside it to obtain it.
- Also, there is a lottery in the Lilycove City that you can take part in. If you win it, then you will get a free master ball.
- If you start a new game, you will get one master ball so use it carefully.
- Trading is one of the best ways to get master balls. If you play with a friend, then you can just clone a master ball and send it to them (or vice versa).
- If you want, you can go to the shop (mart) and buy master balls by paying a small amount.
- Lastly, you can implement a Pokemon Sapphire master ball cheat to get unlimited balls for free.
Part 2: What are some Cheat Codes to Get Unlimited Master Balls?
As it has been years since Pokemon Sapphire is released, you can easily activate all kinds of cheat codes without any issue. Here are some working Pokemon Sapphire cheats for rare candy and master ball.
- Unlimited Master Ball
- Unlimited Cash
- Rare Candies
- Complete your Pokedex
I have listed multiple Pokemon Sapphire cheats for master ball and other things here, so that if a code won’t work, you can try another one.
Part 3: How do you Activate Cheat Codes in Pokemon Sapphire?
Since Pokemon Sapphire is played on emulators these days, activating these master ball cheats for Sapphire would be pretty easy. Most of the emulators like Visual Boy, My Boy, GBA, etc. work in the same way. Therefore, once you follow this simple drill, you won’t encounter any issue activating these Pokemon Sapphire cheats for rare candy and master ball. To implement this Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Master Ball hack, just follow these steps.
Method 1: Activating the Cheat Code on PC Emulators
Visual Boy and My Boy are the two commonly used PC Emulators for Pokemon Sapphire. You can follow these steps to add the master ball cheat for Sapphire on these PC emulators.
Step 1: Save your game
Sometimes, while implementing a Pokemon Sapphire master ball cheat, users end up losing their game. To avoid this, make sure you save a copy of your game progress before. Just launch Pokemon Sapphire on your emulator (like Visual Boy) and go to its File menu to save your game.
Step 2: Activate the Master Ball cheat on Sapphire
Great! Once your game is saved, go to its menu again and select Cheats > Cheat List feature. This will display a list of all the cheat codes that you have already implemented.
Now, to activate a new Pokemon Sapphire master ball cheat, go to the “Add” section. Since these are GameShark cheats, just click on the “GameShark” option. Now, you can enter the above-listed code and give it a name and description.
That’s it! In the end, you can just save your Pokemon Sapphire cheats for master ball (or anything else) and reload the game to enjoy it. You can go to the Cheats > Cheat List whenever you wish to deactivate a code as well.
Method 2: Add Master Ball Cheats for Sapphire on Smartphones
When it comes to smartphones, GBA is considered as one of the most popular emulators. You can just install GBA, load Pokemon Sapphire on it, and follow these steps to implement Pokemon Sapphire cheats for master ball.
Step 1: Go to the Cheat Codes feature
Once you have loaded Pokemon Sapphire on your GBA emulator, just tap on the more options feature. From its settings, just tap on the “Cheat Codes” button where you can view the existing cheat codes (or add new codes).
Step 2: Activate the master ball cheat for Sapphire
You can just delete any existing cheat code from here or activate a new one by tapping on the “+” icon from the top.
Now, you just have to give your cheat code a name, select “GameShark” as its type, and enter the code. Simply save the code now and it will automatically be activated on GBA for Pokemon Sapphire.
There you go! After following this smart and quick guide, you would be able to add Pokemon Sapphire cheats for rare candy and master ball. Since I have listed a solution to activate Pokemon Sapphire cheats for master ball on PC and smartphone emulators, you can easily meet your requirements. Following the same drill, you can also activate tons of cheat codes from GameShark or any other source. Go ahead and try this Pokemon Sapphire master ball hack and let us know about your experience in the comments below.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking