How To Catch The Rarest Pokémon In Pokémon Go
Catching the rarest Pokémon in Pokémon Go 2022 might be a nightmare, especially if your trainer level is below par. However, there is no cause for an alarm because it is not rare for you alone. Even the so-called experts often flop to catch the rarest species, and maybe that is how the game becomes more interesting. So how can you catch the rarest Pokémon in Pokémon Go? Worry no more because this article will give you the secret you have always missed.
The List of The Rarest Pokémon You Want to Know
Niantics developed one of the most spectacular mobile games played by droves of people worldwide. Although its popularity declined since 2016, there are still many trainers out there who are still into the game like it just began yesterday. Luckily, there is a significant resurgence following the release of newer Pokémon into the wild with the fun of getting a rare species of Pokémon, even making it more exciting. Identifying the rarest Pokémon isn’t a simple task, as you might think because lots of aspects are factored in. However, there are certain Pokémon that prove rare to spot and catch. Let’s put some of these Pokémon into the limelight.
Spotting a Mew is a tough assignment. What about catching it? It’s more difficult. Mew is a Mewtwo DNA clone that is rarer than the older clone. Catching this clone is unique as you have to pull at least 7-in game quests even to stand a chance.
2. Costume Pokémon
These are event-exclusive Pokémon and can be traced donning event outfits while celebrating certain occasions like Christmas. A Pikachu, Kanto, and Raticate, among others. Some of them have been seen multiple times on these occasions. Others have never been spotted since their debut.
3. Holiday-Exclusive Pokémon
Holiday-Exclusive Pokémons only grace events like Halloween and Christmas and then disappear once these events are over. These Pokémons include Delibird, Yamask, and Spiritomb.
Axew is a small dragon-type Pokémon. What makes it hard to find is that it evolves twice into Fraxure and Haxorus. It is tough to find it in the wild unless you are so lucky. The hardest way to try your luck is by attempting to hatch it from a 10 km egg.
5. Limited-Time Legendary
Nearly every month, Niantics changes the type of legendary Pokémons that is available for raids. It is common to feature only a single legendary Pokémon, but they often avail multiple of them. Some can return while new legendaries can be added. You can get a probable list of these legendary Pokémons from the monthly research reward boxes.
Lucario is a highly coveted Pokémon by many players because of its superb punches in fighting. However, it is hard to come by after being released recently as a Gen 4 Pokémon. Some who have successfully hit on one reportedly burned about 150 eggs and 50 incubators. Also, try your luck on future raids and events.
Chimecho is among the rarest Psych-type Gen 3 Pokémon with overwhelming moves. It is reportedly difficult to spot it in the wild. It has been reported several that it can be hatched from a 10 km egg. If you catch one, then you are certain of 1000 stardust.
Togetic is an egg-bodied type of Gen 2 Pokémon that is easy to sport. This Pokémon is known for its low capture rate. Just try your luck in densely populated areas, and maybe you can land one.
The Difficulty of Catching Those Rare Pokémon Go
Catching a rare Pokémon Go is no doubt a complicated process akin to gambling. You have to throw yourself into lots of trials and ride on luck to catch one. Some of the things that make catching of rare Pokémon much more difficult on Pokémon Go include:
- Knowing the right species is a complicated process. Without knowing them, it becomes hard to catch them.
- Without a higher trainer level, it will take luck to catch a rare Pokémon. There is a high chance that if you have a better trainer level, you will stumble upon rare Pokémons.
- You may need to travel large distances and hatch several eggs using incubators to get even a single rare Pokémon. You should not be fooled that a rare Pokémon is only available in the 10 km eggs. It varies between 2, 5, and 10 km eggs.
- Pokémon are not tied to a specific real world. You have to try and revisit the spots you earlier missed them.
- A raid gives superb points, but it requires many players attacking at once to claim a prize.
Tricks to Catch the Pokémon Go
As you have seen, trying traditionally to catch the rarest Pokémon using Pokémon Go is a sweaty assignment. However, several players have mastered the art of doing it differently and quickly. Do you want to know the secret? Simply use a Pokémon Go map and location spoofer tool to mock Pokémon Go about your location. This way, you can virtually travel to any desired location and grab the rarest Pokémon with ease.
Finding these location spoofer tools is often tricky. Fortunately, several Android location spoofers can help you mock your GPS location and teleport to whichever place you like. You can search and download them on Play Store and then get started on your Android device. Most of them are a total no-brainer, and you won’t experience a steep navigation curve.
Another great and inexpensive GPS mocking tool is Dr. Fone virtual location. Yes, this tool is pretty simple and offers the right platform to teleport wherever you want across the world on your devices. The easy three-step GPS mocking procedure is good news for all categories of users. Whether you are a newbie or an expert, expect the easiest of rides. If you get bored with static movements, you can make use of the static movements available. Simply draw desired routes between two points and mimic cycling, walking, or driving speeds.
You can add pauses along the way to make your movements more natural and keep them as private as possible. Ultimately, your quest to catch the rarest Pokémon would be a mile easier with these location spoofer solutions. Pull a trigger today and grab the rarest Pokémon with less effort.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking