The Ultimate Review for Playing Pokémon Go on Various Emulators
Pokémon Go is one of the most popular AR mobile device games on the market today. There are millions of players all over the world, walking around in parks and cities playing the game as they move along.
If you cannot play the game on your device, you can use Pokémon Go emulators to enjoy the game on your computer. This is through the use of Pokémon Go emulators, which are applications that simulate the Android or iOS environment required to play the game.
In this article, you will see some of the articles that you can use to play the game on your laptop or desktop.
Part 1: The benefits of playing Pokémon go on emulator
Why would it be better to play Pokémon Go on an emulator as opposed to using your mobile device? The only way to answer this question is to look at the benefits that you gain from playing the game
Benefit 1: You will be able to play the game on your PC without having to move around. You simply have to use the arrow keys or a joystick to move around the map and take part in the game.
Benefit 2: You can easily use Pokémon hacks. When you use an emulator, certain hacks can easily be used by simply switching the windows, as opposed to lunching and stopping apps on your mobile device.
Benefit 3: For those with ham fingers, you get to perform quick actions without any mistakes. Actions such as accurate throws are easy to perform on a PC as opposed to a mobile device.
Benefit 4: You can use multiple accounts to play Pokémon Go simultaneously. This helps in some of the hacks with require multiple accounts without having to switch out of one account and join in using another.
Part 2: 5 best emulator for playing Pokémon Go
Now that you know some of the benefits of using a Pokémon Go emulator, here are the top 5 Pokémon Go emulators that you can use on your computer:
This is a free Android environment emulator for your Pc which is used to run Android apps. You can load Pokémon Go for android using this tool and play the game just like you would on your Android mobile device.
Bluestacks emulates the latest Android environment so you can play the latest Pokémon Go. The Hyper-G graphics bundled in the tool ensures there is low latency when playing the game. It allows you to map your keys to change your preferences and you may also use a gamepad to control movement in the game.
You can use Multiple Windows and Accounts which enable you to play the game using multiple accounts at the same time. This is great when you are spoofing your location using a secondary account and then trading Pokémon with your primary account.
The main downside of using Bluestacks is that it will hog your memory. It also has a lot of ads, which keep popping up when you are playing the game.
2. Nox Player
The Nox player is a low-memory resource emulator that allows you to play Pokémon Go without any hitches. It is a free app made specifically for android gaming, unlike Bluestacks which was made for all Android Apps.
The Nox Player can play without using a dedicated game GPU, but at times this may be necessary to avoid latency.
Nox player also allows you to use multiple accounts on multiple windows. You can play Pokémon go on Nox player using the keyboard or the mouse, or using both at the same time.
3. Memu Play
This is a relatively new Android emulator and has great resources that enable you to play Pokémon Go on your PC. It is another emulator that has been specifically developed for the gaming industry. Although it is primarily meant for running games, it can also be used for other Android apps.
Once again, you can run up to 4 different games on your computer, but you cannot run multiple accounts of one game. It comes with a Google Play Store search feature that allows you to look for games that you can download and play.
You can use the keyboard, mouse, or gamepad to play Pokémon Go. It is a fast tool, free and quite stable.
Ripple is a chrome-based extension that you can use to emulate iOS. This is great since it allows you to discreetly access online Pokémon Go assets and resources while you are still playing the game.
Ripple allows you to run Pokémon Go using various screen resolutions, so you can set the amount of memory that the game will use.
5. iOS simulator in XCode
XCode is an environment created by Apple for the development of iOS apps. Thankfully, the tool has an emulator that enables you to test your apps on your computer. XCode can also be used to play Pokémon Go on a computer as if you were testing the app. This is great since you can also use XCode to hack Pokémon Go and spoof your location.
This meets two needs at the same time; Play the game and spoof your location at the same time.
Part 3: Is there any better tool instead of an emulator
There are various other ways in which you can play Pokémon Go without using an emulator. Although an emulator may allow you to easily hack the game using online tools, you may also use their tools to spoof your location and play the game right from your living room.
Fake GPS location on an iOS device using dr. fone Virtual Location
Dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS is one of the best tools that you can use to fake your GPS location. This tool cannot be noticed by Pokémon Go so you do not risk losing your account.
The tool allows you to simulate real movement on a map, and also move "Permanently” to a new location.
With this tool, you initially change the location of your iOS device, without jailbreaking, and then launch Pokémon go after you are done. This way, the app does not realize it has been hacked. Ergo, your account remains safe.
Fake GPS location on Android device using Fake GPS Go
If you want to use a GPS spoofing tool on your Android device, the best one to use is Fake GPS Go.
Fake GPS go is a GPS location spoofer for Android devices that makes it appear that you are in one place, whereas you are in another physically.
When playing Pokémon Go on Android, use this tool to fake your GPS location, and then capture Pokémon in distant areas and also take part in Gym Battles and Raids.
Playing Pokémon Go on emulators is a great way to avoid moving around as you would when playing on your mobile device. Using an emulator is a great way of taking advantage of online spoofing maps and tools so you can get ahead in the game with ease. However, there are ways in which you can play the game without using emulators. One way is to use dr. fone Virtual Location –iOS to spoof your location on iOS. You may also use Fake GPS Go to spoof your location when playing on an Android device.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking