Tips to Catch or Beat Sleeping Snorlax on Pokemon Go
Are you a Pokemon Go fan? Then, you will find this article very useful as well as entertaining. Firstly, it's important to know that Pokemon Go is an Augmented Reality game. Pokemon Go is an exciting game that allows you to travel around the world.
If you have never played this game, you might be wondering what we do in Pokemon Go? In this amazing mobile game, you have to catch various Pokemon (characters in the game), thereby exploring the world or different exciting locations. Through this article, we will talk about a non-legendary Pokemon called Snorlax. It's worth mentioning here that Snorlax is one of the original 151 creatures of the game Pokemon Go. So, without any further delay, let's get started.
What's the Weakness and Strength of Sleeping Snorlax?
Snorlax is popularly known as "Sleeping Pokemon". No doubt Snorlax is a sleepy blue beast. This Pokemon may look powerful, but you should keep in mind that it does not do anything, it is known for only eating or sleeping. It's highly significant to make note that Snorlax is strong against Ghost and weak against Fighting. Its abilities include "Immunity" and "Thick Fat". You will be quite amazed to know that this Pokemon eats more than 880 pounds of food.
Pay Attention to the Pokemon Event
You will be happy to know that a brand new event is live in Pokemon Go. In this event, you'll get the chance to catch this sleeping Snorlax. Also, if you are successful in catching this lazy Pokemon during this special event, then you'll get a very special exclusive move "Yawn". At the 2019 Pokemon Press conference, this latest mobile game known as Pokemon Sleep was announced.
Now, let's see how you shall encounter the sleeping Snorlax. First of all, you will be required to find a Poke Flute. For obtaining the flute, you need to move to the Pokemon Tower, then after reaching the top of this tower, you'll encounter "Team Rocket", after fighting with it and winning the battle, Mr Fuji will provide you with the Poke Flute. With the help of this Poke Flute, you can conveniently catch Snorlax.
You have to wake up the Snorlax (note that you'll encounter Snorlax blocking your passage).
In pursuit of obtaining Snorlax, you will be required to visit different locations. It might not be possible for you to go to these places, especially during the night time or the weather may not be suitable for you to go outside.
In such situations, Dr. Fone is a very helpful virtual location software. Also, Dr Fone offers a location spoofing feature. Simulating a movement along a route is made possible with the help of the location spoofing feature. You can also make use of a Joystick for flexible GPS controls.
Since Pokemon Go is a location-based app, you will find this software really effective.
With the help of this software, you can teleport to any location in the whole world.
The first step involves downloading Dr Fone Virtual Location. When you have completed the installation process, you need to launch the program.
1) Click on the option of "Virtual Location". You should ensure that the iPhone is connected to the PC. Finally, tap on the option “Get Started”.
If you carried out the first step successfully, you would see your exact location shown on the map. If the location shown on the map is inaccurate, in that case, you should tap on the "Center icon" option which you can see in the bottom right part of the screen. By doing so, now you shall see your actual (correct) location.
2) The next step involves clicking on the 3rd icon in the upper right part portion; this will help in activating the “Teleport mode”. Then, you will be required to enter the location name where you want to teleport to. Next, you have to click on “Go”. Here, to give an example, we’ll enter Rome as the name of the location. The system will be able to now comprehend “Rome” in Italy as the desired location.
3) After executing the steps carefully, in the pop-up box, click on "Move Here". Now, the system sets Rome as your location. In your location-based application (here Pokemon Go), you will see your current location as Rome. In addition to this, even if you tap on the "Center On" icon, your current location will remain unchanged, i.e. it will be fixed to Rome only. This is how the location will be shown in the program.
And this is how the location will be shown on the iPhone.
How to Beat Sleeping Snorlax
There is something in the latest Pokemon games, which makes the users feel nostalgic. If you have played the previous versions of Pokemon Go, there are high chances you already knew about Sleeping Snorlax. As said earlier, players cannot just start fighting with Snorlex after colliding into it. You’ll make use of Poke Flute to wake it up (this flute can be obtained from Dr Fuji). Then, you can play the flute near Snorlax; this will wake the Snorlax (who has been blocking your path), he will open up the rest of the bridge for you. So, it is clear that in order to beat Snorlax, Poke Flute will play a significant role.
We have reached the end of this article which took you through the adventurous journey of obtaining Snorlax. Here’s an important thing to keep in mind, when you encounter Snorlex pokemon, don’t forget to take a photo of this sleeping pokemon. If you have any doubts or suggestions related to this article, then please feel free to write it down in the comment section. Note that Eevee and Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu are now available on Nintendo Switch. Stay Tuned
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking