Pokemon Go trading Discount 2023 you should know
Finally after a lot of requests by almost every player of Pokemon Go, trading has been added in the features of all new Pokemon Go. Now you can swap you Pokemons with other trainers using stardust trade cost pokemon go and have their pokemons in your dashboard.
Now it is totally legal to do that and you can also get some amazing discount on these trades. Check out on some of the pokemon go stardust cost trade and you will know how this all works. You just need a friend who plays Pokemon Go to trade with and you are all set to unleash the new adventures of the game.
Part 1: Pokemon trading events in 2021
Dr.fone virtual location is among the best software that lets you play Pokemon Go without moving out of your house. There are a lot of features you can get from this software and the best thing is its virtual location features. So, these trading events keep on happening around the world and you can get to know the exact location and pokemon trade stardust cost from the events.
All you have to do is to put in the same location on Dr Fone and it will take you to the event while you are resting at your house. The best part about Dr Fone Virutal Location is that it can help you simulate location between 2 and multiple spots with ease. You can easily fake your movement and catch Pokemon without the need of moving a bit.
This is all you need to join the upcoming trading events in 2021. Just be sure to check on these events on time and always follow some websites or join a community where this happens. Go on to the location using this app and you are all set to trade new Pokemons with different trainers from around the world.
Part 2: What’s the newest Pokemon trading discount in 2021<?
You get a lot of discounts and prizes in Pokemon Go trading but they vary from different things. There are a lot of difference in these trading discounts depending upon the time of your friendship and the number of pokemons you are trading between the trainers.
You just have to make some new friends at this trading event and always invite your oldest friends for the trading event to get best discounted prices of stardust cost trade pokemon go. Here is what you get with your friends as mentioned below –
- When you have a friend for 1 day, it falls under good friend category which will give you 0% discount, 3% of Damage bonus and 3,000 XP points for the game.
- For a friend of 7 days, that falls into the Great friend category and it will give you a 20% discount and 5% damage bonus on every fight. With stardust cost to trade you get 1 raid ball and 10,000 XP reward for the account.
- Ultra friend falls under the person you met from 30 days or a friendship of over 30 days turn into a ultra friendship. This will provide you with amazing discount of 92% on trading, 7% on damage, 2 raid balls and 50,000 XP points for the account.
- The last is Best Friend and it goes with someone who has been your friend since 90 days or more. This will give you a prominent discount of 96%, a damage bonus of 10%, 4 extra raid balls, and over 100,000 XP points using stardust trade cost pokemon go that will help increase your level in the game.
Part 3: How to trade Pokemon in Pokemon go
Trading in Pokemon wants the trainer to be above level 10 and if you are already above 10, you can start with the trading thing. Here are the steps that you have to follow if you want to trade your Pokemon without any extra efforts. You just have to make sure that you are using Dr Fone and not any other unauthorized software for special trade stardust cost. These hacks can block your account and you might never get access back of the same account.
You have to be careful before you trade a Pokemon using pokemon trade stardust cost. Also, always prefer talking to someone who has been friend with you for the longest time as it will provide you with heavy discount and a great bonus with raid balls and more XP points. We know that sounds like a lot of fun. Here are the steps you have to follow in order to trade your Pokemon in Pokemon Go –
- On the first step you have to become friends with the trainer you want to trade your Pokemon with. Have a chat with the new person for stardust cost for trades pokemon go you met at the event and ask them for their trainer code to connect with them over it.
- Send them a friend request using the same points and once they accept the request, you can start to trade Pokemons with them. Make sure you are somewhere near 100m of the distance between you both to be eligible for a successful trade of a Pokemon.
- Go into the inventory and select the Pokemon you want to trade and let your friend select a Pokemon they are looking to trade with you.
- Once you are on the page, just review the points and HP points you are getting from the trade stardust cost pokemon go. If the bonus satisfies you both, you can go on to trade more and earn more of these points. This will help you gain extra points and a great number of Pokemons new to you.
- Go on to the next page.
- On the next page, you have to again review the whole purchase. It looks just like an invoice for the trade happened.
- Once you are done with the trading thing, tap on confirm an you are all set.
Part 4: How much the stardust cost in the pokemon quest
Once you have started with the trading event and thing, you will surely love doing it all over again. But wait, there’s more to this thing and it is called stardust. Well, earning lucky trade stardust cost is among the most difficult part of the game and spending them on your purchases and trades costs a lot of points. Trust me, this hurts a lot when you are just getting started with the trading thing.
Every trade is different from other and it depends on a lot of things. Different factors affect this trade and they can result into something big and beneficial for a lot of pokemons. Anyways, for a small pokemon like Pikachu or for Squirtle, you will only be paying somewhere around 100 stardust cost for trades pokemon go between Best Friends i.e someone who is your friend from 90 days or above.
There are also some special trades here that can cost you anywhere around 1,000,000 stardust and we know this is a huge amount. You will spend half your life collecting this number and if you are trading a pokemon such as Pokedex between new friends, it will cost this big number. And if you are trading it with a best friend, you will get it for 40,000 stardust trade cost pokemon go which is pretty less as compared to the previous number.
Here are the discounts you get for startdusts depending on your friendship –
- Good Friend – 0% Stardust Discount
- Great Friend – 20% Stardust Discount
- Ultra Friend – 92% Stardust Discount
- Best Friend – 96% Stardust Discount
Now that you know almost everything about pokemon go stardust cost trade and the discount for each purchase and trade, we hope you get to be an amazing Pokemon Trainer. We hope you become popular among the trainers and we also wish best of luck for all your future trades and fights.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking