How to Get the Master Balls in Pokemon Go?
Pokemon Go is an interesting game that lets you move around the real world and collect rare Pokemon. And when you level up, you get the chance to get more powerful elements. However, there are times when the Poke balls weaken up such that you can’t even get any of them. Here’s when catching the master balls becomes ideal. They are more powerful and will let you achieve your goal. But again, you will need to increase your levels to unlock them. Generally, there aren’t any great or master balls in the store when you begin the game. Increasing your experience level is what will help you to scale up in the game. You will find a wider variety of Pokemon and even earn rewards of up to 20 great balls and sometimes, free great balls as a bonus.
- Part 1: What is the Pokemon Master Ball?
- Part 2: How to get more Pokemon master balls?
- Part 3: Tips to level up fast in the Pokemon Go
Part 1:What is the Pokemon Master Ball?
The master balls in Pokemon are unique Pokeball that the player uses to catch any type of Pokemon. It will break all the evens like Pokemon’s level and strength. Master balls do capture the creatures without a miss but they will disappear once they are used. So, players are left wondering how to get more Pokemon master balls to keep the ball rolling as they catch more Pokemon.
Part 2:How to get more Pokemon master balls?
The next quest is to find out how to get more Pokeball master balls. You can first obtain the Pokeballs by purchasing them from the Game’s Store. Actually, 20 Pokeballs go for 100 coins, 100 balls for 460 coins, and so forth. As the game progresses, do your higher chances of unlocking more powerful Pokeballs like Master balls. They will unlock automatically once you reach level 30.
Spinning Pokestops is another way to get more Pokemon master balls. For every spin you make, you are assured of additional Pokeballs. This option is highly effective for those who live in a densely populated area. Likewise, completing daily tasks can reward you with more Pokeballs as well.
Part 3:Tips to level up fast in the Pokemon Go
You just don’t level up but require some tips and tricks. And as you continue to level up, your Experience Points (XP) are also expected to increase. These tips will enable you to gain XP quickly in a short time.
Make an effort to catch as many Pokemons as possible and in the best way out. The secret is in landing excellent throws to help you get awarded the most amount of XP. The AR Plus feature is a good tool to help you get close enough to Pokemon and earn a reward of 300 XP if properly handled.
Reach Out to Your Friends
Reaching out to your Best Friend Status can net you up to 100,000 XP! Simply add friends to your list and perhaps gift them items to keep the friendship glowing. Ensure you aim to reach the Best Friend Status with any of your friends. But you need to be patient for about three months to achieve this goal.
Use Lucky Eggs
You have your lucky eggs which you need to use wisely. The secret is to time when your Best Friend Status is at the corner, use your Lucky Egg before you achieve status with a player. You’ll be surprised to gain up to 200,000 XP.
Focus on Raiding
Focusing on raiding is another option for you to get rewards with some good XP. However, you need to be more focused when gaming and forget about breaks.
Stack Cheap Evolves
You can opt to evolve and get yourself some XP at 1,000. Just engage in the cheap-to-evolve Pokemon and collect your Pokemon to evolve in just 30 minutes. If possible, pop a Lucky Egg before evolving the Pokemon. This can double your XP as long as the Pokemon is active.
Watch Out for Seasonal Events
Pokemon Go social media channels occasionally pop up with goodies that you need to keep an eye on. Participate in the event guests for some rewards.
How to Level up Fast in Pokemon Go with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
You might lose patience when trying to level up with the above-mentioned tips. For easy leveling up, Dr. Fone Virtual Location works best. Follow these steps to gather master balls in Pokemon fast.
Step 1. Download and Install Dr.Fone Virtual Location
First, download and install Dr. Fone Virtual Location on your device. Launch the app and then click the “Virtual Location” button from the resulting interface of Dr. Fone. Then, connect your iPhone to the computer and click on the “Get Started” button. You can click on the “Center On” to reset your site to the correct location.
Step 2: Teleport to new locations
Next, switch your location to any new location. Go to the top-right corner of the screen and click the “Menu” button. A window will open when you scroll over to “Teleport Mode”. You can now enter your preferred location to start catching Pokemon and leveling up. To move to another region, click the “Move Here” option and move places as you wish.
Step 3: Fake Movements between locations
Choose whether to simulate movements between two or multiple stops. Go to the “One-stop Mode” to simulate between two stops. Rather, pin the sites to create a route to simulate movement in several locations. Finally, click the “March” button to simulate the movement of the chosen mode.
Several balls are available in Pokemon Go. However, the legendary balls should be the main aim for you to level up fast. And the best way is to move widely and get as many Pokemon as possible. We have covered the tips to get Pokemon shield master balls. The most popular is to fake your location via Dr. Fone Virtual Location. It is easy to use and will help you gain unending master balls for your success.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking