Which Pokémon can Evolve with a Moon Stone?
Evolution items play a significant role in evolving certain species in the Pokémon game. Moon Stone is one of these peculiar items that are worth adding to your Pokedex. However, getting Moon Stone Pokémon is a tough assignment and you have to pull your best bells and whistles. However, there are several hacks and tricks that can reduce your hunting pain. In this article, we shall take you through a complete guide on Moon Stone Pokémon and evolutions.
Part 1. Moon Stone Pokémon
What is Moon Stone Pokémon?
Moon Stone is an evolution stone introduced in generation I. This peculiar stone is used to evolve certain species of Pokémon. In terms of appearance, Moon Stone Pokémon is elliptical and black as the night sky.
The simplest way to get a Moon Stone in Pokémon Sword and Shield is to go to Lake of Outrage in the Wild area. You will see a body of water on your left and a watt trader standing near it. To cross this water body, you will have to unlock the Rotom Bike from Route 9. When you manage this, check under the eight stones and you might be lucky that one of them might yield a Moon Stone. Also, you can navigate to the Dusty Bowl in the Wild Area. Here, you will find barren stones between a grassy rock and wheat field.
Pokémon that Evolve with a Moon Stone
Moon Stone makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. To evolve a Pokémon using Moon Stone in Pokémon Sword and Shield, simply open the bag and go to the "Other Items" section. Finally, use Moon Stone in any of the following Pokémon.
Nidorina is a poison type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation I. it looks like a rabbit with blue skin and dark spots around the body. Its natural abilities are poison point, rivalry, and hustle. As of level 16, Nidorona evolved from Nidoran. With the use of Moon Stone, Nidorina can evolve into Nidoqueen.
Nidorino is a male counterpart of Nidorina. This poison-type Pokémon debuted in Generation I and looks like a rabbit. It has a red-purple color with some dark spots spread across the body. Sharp teeth protrude with large upper jaws and spikes. This Pokémon is quick to anger. Nidorino evolved from Nidoran as of level 16 and can evolve to Nidoking using the Moon Stone.
This is a fairy-type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation I. It is a small, round, and star-shaped Pokémon whose abilities include magic guard and cute charm. It is timid and rarely feature near humans. Clefairy evolves from Cleffa when it gets leveled up with high friendship. With the help of Moon Stone, Clefairy evolves into Clefable.
This is a normal/fairy type of Pokémon that was also introduced in Generation I. Before Generation VI, this Pokémon was entirely a normal-type Pokémon. Jigglypuff itself is an evolution of Igglybuff and can evolve into Wigglytuff with the help of Moon Stone.
This is a normal type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation II. This Pokémon is pink and looks like a cat with a cute charm ability. Skitty can evolve to Delcatty using the Moon Stone.
Munna is a psychic-type Pokémon that was introduced in Generation V. It is a small Pokémon with a pink round body having purple flower painting on its back. With the use of Moon Stone, Munna evolves into a Musharna.
Part 2. Tricks and Hacks to Get Moon Stone Pokémon
As you have seen above, getting a Moon Stone is not an easy ride. It involves lots of trials and there is no guarantee to get it. But what tricks and hacks can you incorporate to make your hunt seamless? The following are some of the plausible tricks that you can use to easily grab a Moon Stone and add it to your Pokedex.
1. Use Dr. Fone Virtual iOS Location
It goes without question that Dr. Fone Virtual Location is the best location spoofer tool. Remember Pokémon game is location-based and if you can play around with your location then you are at an upper hand of grabbing a rare Pokémon or an evolution item like Moon Stone. Dr. Fone Virtual Location makes it seamless to teleport to any location across the globe while you are seated comfortably at home. Besides, you can simulate movements between two or more points and make GPS control more flexible with the help of a joystick.
How to Teleport with Dr. Fone Virtual Location
Step 1. After installing Dr. Fone Virtual Location, launch it, and select "Virtual Location." Now connect your iPhone to the computer.
Step 2. Click the "Get Started" on the subsequent page to access the teleport options.
Step 3. The program will display a new page with three icons at the top-right. Click the third icon to take you to the teleport mode. Again enter the place you want to teleport to in the text field at the top-left of this same window and then hit "Go."
Step 4. Click "Move Here" from the pop-up that follows to teleport to the location you provided.
2. Use Android Spoofing Tool- Pgsharp
Pgsharp is a fake GPS location tool for Android devices and is suitable for playing Pokémon from a fake location with no root. It allows users to teleport in real-time while they are just sited at home. It has a downloadable free version. It has a user-friendly interface, and once you have set the fake GPS location on your Android device, you can catch rare Pokémon and evolution items with ease.
3. Use Go-tcha Evolve
Go-tcha Evolve is an application that allows you to set animations and vibration to alert you in the case of Pokémon or pokestops. You can use its "auto-catch" feature to allow it automatically grab the Pokémon or pokestops without having to respond to alerts.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking