The 5 Best Hacks for Playing Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team on iOS
Based on the hit manga series, Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team is a popular football-themed game for Android and iOS devices. If your device runs on iOS 9 or a newer version, then you can also enjoy this multiplayer game with your friends. Though, to level-up your gameplay, you can implement some Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team hacks for iOS devices. Read on and get to know about some of these expert Captain Tsubasa iOS tips here.
Tip 1: Attain Super Solidarity Team Skill
Just like every other multiplayer game, Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team also relies on solidarity team skills. If you would look at the overall stats of any player, you will notice a Team Skill parameter.
To implement this Captain Tsubasa iOS hack, make sure that you maximize the available team skills. Try to increase one parameter at a time (like Toughness, Agility, and Skill) as we are allowed to use at most three skills in one team.
If your focus is to get maximum buff in your team, then try to build one-type of the team first. Most of the experts build the “Super Solidarity Buff” since it increases the stats of up to 8 players by 15 percent.
Let’s say you have 8 Japanese nationality players in your team and 3 other players. This will automatically give a 15% buff to Japanese players and you can place other players as support to implement your strategy accordingly.
Tip 2: Spoof your iPhone GPS with dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS)
There are times when players wish to change their nationality or simply spoof their location in the game to optimize it. In this case, you can take the assistance of dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
Without the need to jailbreak your device, you can spoof your iPhone location to anywhere you want. The location spoofer is extremely easy to use and can also simulate your device’s movement between different spots. To implement this Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team hack on iOS, you simply need to follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your device and launch dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS)
At first, just connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the dr.fone toolkit on it. Open the Virtual Location module, agree to the terms of the tool, and click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 2: Search for a target location to spoof
Afterward, the application will detect the present location of your iPhone and will display it on the screen. To implement this Captain Tsubasa iOS hack, click on the Teleport Mode from the top. Now, go to the search option and just look for a location by entering its name, address, or coordinates.
Step 3: Spoof your device location
Once you enter the target location, the application would load it on the interface. You can further zoom in/out the map and move the pin around as per your requirements. In the end, click on the “Move Here” button to spoof your location on the Captain Tsubasa iOS app.
Tip 3: Work on the Skill Level of the Players you own
Needless to say, the overall skill level of the players you own can make or break a game. Most of the experts recommend creating one dream team at a time and focusing on improving the skill level of the players.
To further work on this Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team hack for iOS, you can keep an eye on the ongoing events. By participating in these events, you can get SR and SSR balls that can level-up the skill level of your players.
Also, don’t solely focus on just attackers or defensive players. Try to make sure that all the players would reach a skill level of 30 to maintain a perfect balance between attacking and defensive practices.
Tip 4: Strategically Work on Buffs
In Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team, every player has a hidden skill, which is known as a “buff” in the game. Therefore, when you are playing against other opponents, make sure that you strategically use these buffs.
For instance, when we talk about Roberto Hongo, he has the hidden ability to boost the stats of other Japanese and Latin American players by 4 percent. Similarly, there are several other players as well that can boost the stats of your team if placed wisely.
I would recommend understanding the hidden ability of every player to work on this Captain Tsubasa: iOS hack.
Tip 5: Make the Most of Black Balls
If you have been playing Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team for a while, then you might already know the importance of black balls. There are all kinds of black balls in the game that can be obtained by participating in different events and completing several tasks. To obtain some black balls, you need to play with your friends as well.
Keep an inventory of the black balls that you have attained and make sure that you use them wisely. If you have got an SSR ball, then wait for the right time to spend it to improve a player’s skill set. In this way, you can make the most of this Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team hack for iOS without wasting this important resource.
Now when you know about all the basic Captain Tsubasa iOS hacks, you can certainly level-up your gameplay. Since Captain Tsubasa is all about creating a dream team, it is one of the best games for football lovers. With these Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team hacks for iOS, you can impress others and outplay your opponents. Besides that, if you wish to play the game in any other location or change your nationality, then you can use a professional tool like dr.fone - Virtual Location (iOS). In just a few clicks, it will let you change your iPhone location to anywhere you want without jailbreaking your device!
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking