How to Enable, Disable, and Change Safari Location on iPhone
It is quite a common experience where everyone would have gone through “Annoying pop-ups during your serious search’. It is a natural phenomenon but it becomes a distracting one at the time of emergency works.
Simone was surfing through job opportunities in the online job portal and the unrelated pop-ups direct her to different platform displaying false information. She was completely lost and frustrated. This situation occurs due to the sharing of your data with websites you log in. You can protect your private data like location, values entered in the website, time spent on each web page etc by modifying certain settings in the device’s privacy portfolio.
Explore the techniques in how to change safari location on the iPhone.
Part 1: How to enable/disable Safari Location on iPhone
What is the need to enable or disable the Safari location on the iPhone?
The concept is simple if you expose the location details on the cyber world you can find out all sorts of ‘Near me’ searches accurately. For example, if you are caught in a strange place and looking for any restaurants, then immediately you will make a search by just adding keywords like ‘ restaurants near me’. The results will direct you with the hotels closer to your current location. This type of search holds good for all facilities like hospitals, theatres, malls etc. By enabling the location settings you can make the search ease and precise.
The other side of exposing your location details on the internet space is that you are under threat by strangers. When you step into any websites, the built-in programs can sense your location data and flashes pop-ups related to your location. The pop-ups are not reliable mostly it contains false information. Thereby leading you into unwanted issues and therefore it would be a better practice to disable location details on iPhone to overcome further problems in future.
A stepwise guide to learn how to enable /disable Safari location on iPhone
Step 1: Reach for the ‘Privacy’ options
Go to the ‘Settings’ in the home screen of your iPhone and proceed with the ‘Privacy’ option.
Step 2: Choose Safari to modify the settings
In the ‘Privacy’ window, you have to select ‘Location Services’ option and tap ‘Safari Websites’ from the list
Step 3: Alter the Safari location services
You have to tap the ‘Safari Websites’ option to select from the expanded list. If you want to enable/disable the location services in Safari websites then you have to choose ‘While using’ option. This feature enables location service of the Safari websites when it is active and the location service becomes inactive if the Safari is not in use.
Part 2: How to prevent Safari from asking for your location on iPhone
Why do iPhone users want to stop the Safari from asking the location?
The foremost reason for many iPhone users is that they want to manage their privacy. They do not want to risk their privacy by sharing their location details with apps and Safari websites. It is a safe practice to step into the internet platform concealing your identity to avoid cybercrimes.
Follow the below steps to stop iOS Safari Location Services
Step 1: Reach the ‘Privacy’ screen
In your iPhone, tap ‘Settings’ then select the ‘Privacy’ option.
Step 2: Modify the options in Location Services
In the ‘Privacy’ window, choose ‘Location Services’ and tap ‘Safari Websites’ from the displayed list.
Step 3: Stop the location services
In the pop-up screen, tick the ‘Never’ option to completely stop the ‘Location Services’ for Safari. This modification will prevent Safari from requesting to share the location details of the device.
Part 3: How to change Safari location on iPhone
It would be great fun with your friends when you change the Safari Location on iPhone. You can bring jealous amidst your colleagues by registering your location details at holiday spots. By changing the location details, you can skip from unwanted false advertisements related to your real location while surfing through the internet space for your needs.
Track the steps to bring changes in the Safari Location on iPhone below
Step 1: Go for an eminent program
Change the location details of your iPhone using an incredible software dr.fone. Download this app at its official web address ‘https://drfone.wondershare.com/’. Install it in your device by following the wizard carefully. Tap the icon to explore the functionalities in the home screen.
Step 2: Establish a Virtual location
In the home page of this program, select ‘Virtual Location’ option. In the next screen, tap ‘Get Started’ button to trigger the procedure.
Step 3: Quick look at the map view
The next window displays the real location details of the device.
Step 4: Enter your favourite spot
Select the ‘Teleport mode’ in the map view. You can find this icon at the top right of the screen. Choose the third image from the horizontal list of symbols. Then enter your favourite spot worldwide in the text box near the ‘Go’ button. It is high time to press the ‘Go’ button and fix your admirable spots as your default device location.
Step 5: Authenticate the changes
The next map view shifts to the new location with a pop-up message ‘Move Here’. You must authenticate the changes by tapping this ‘Move here’ button.
Step 6: Check default location
Open the current location in your iPhone and verify it displays your favourite spot.
Thus, concealing the location details of your device protects you from unwanted cyber issues. Instead of turning on and off the iOS Safari location services, you can straightaway modify it into a fake zone. This approach would greatly help when you install any apps or enter into websites at this online platform. You can make use of the cyberspace efficiently if you make such modification in your iPhone. Choose dr.fone to make desired changes in your default location of your iPhone.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking