The Perfect Way to Fake Pokémon GO GPS with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location
Pokémon GO is one of the most renowned location-based gaming applications played around the world. With this game restricting the user from going out and playing it by moving through the map, many people found it tiring. This is where the notion of faking GPS for Pokémon GO emerged in the market. Many applications came up as a remedy, but most failed to provide perfect and secure services. It was soon that Wondershare Dr.Fone came up with a solution under the name of Virtual Location.
This article will provide an overview of Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location and how you can fake your location with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location Pokémon GO.
- 1. Multi-Stop Route
- 2. Automatic Movement
- 3. Importing and Exporting GPX Files
- 4. No Jailbreak or Root Required
- 5. Multiple Devices Control
Part 1: What is Dr.Fone - Virtual Location?
Wondershare Dr.Fone presented Virtual Location as a location spoofing solution for Android and iOS users. Known as a one-click solution, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS/Android) allows you to teleport the GPS location of the device anywhere in the world. While changing the location, you can also seek the services of simulating the GPS movement with the help of a joystick tool. This turns out to be quite helpful in playing games like Pokémon GO, which is merely an augmented reality (AR) based game.
Playing location-based games is pretty easy with tools like this, where you can easily capture your favorite Pokémon in no time by changing your location without getting caught. While it is compatible with the latest versions of Android OS and iOS, this makes it the perfect location spoofing tool in the market. To know more about why this tool is unique for Pokémon GO players in the market, look through its significant features:
1. Multi-Stop Route
With the help of the multi-stop route mode, you can set multiple locations within the map and simulate the movement without actually moving through the map. You can plan out the route and simulate the speed movement to make it look realistic in all possible ways.
2. Automatic Movement
The tool provides the ability to simulate the GPS location automatically and make it change in a single click. With this automated movement, you can also change the directions of the moving location in real time.
3. Importing and Exporting GPX Files
Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location provides the ability to import and export the GPX file for saving and viewing the favorite routes set by you with a single click. Changing locations gets much quicker with the option of managing GPX files.
4. No Jailbreak or Root Required
You are not bound to jailbreak or root your device to access the services of Dr.Fone Pokémon GO location spoofer. Change the location of your smartphone without putting it in threat. Jailbreaking and rooting devices put them out of their warranty and make them useless if attacked by any virus, which is a significant loss.
5. Multiple Devices Control
With the help of this location spoofing tool, you can change the location of 5 iOS devices simultaneously on a single computer. This allows you to manage the location of more than one device all at once.
Part 2: Is It Safe to Use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location in Pokémon GO?
If you talk about the safety and security offered by Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location while playing Pokémon GO, it holds a distinctive approach while maintaining and protecting the account of the user. Your account won't be sabotaged or banned due to the use of this location spoofer, as it ensures that the location spoofing remains as realistic as possible.
Along with that, you are not required to jailbreak your iPhone, which helps you ensure the safety of your device. Changing locations will not sabotage anything otherwise. Thus, it can be said that it is safe to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location Pokémon GO location spoofing function.
Part 3: How to Spoof in Pokémon GO Using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location?
We will now be providing a guide explaining how you can spoof your location in Pokémon GO using Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. The process is quite simple and absolute, so you will find changing location to be an easy process in a Virtual Location. After changing the location, enjoy the services of Pokémon GO and capture your favorite characters in the process:
Step 1: Install and Launch to Access Virtual Location
Start by downloading and installing the latest version of Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer. On installing it, launch and proceed to select "Virtual Location" in the list of functions on the homepage.
Step 2: Connect the Device and Initialize
As you connect your device with the tool, lead through the next window to select "Get Started."
Step 3: Initiate Teleport Mode
To spoof your location on Pokémon GO, click on the first icon on the top-right bar of the screen. This will activate the Teleport Mode of the Virtual Location. Enter the place you want to teleport to in the top-left section and tap "Go".
Step 4: Change Location to Desired Place Successfully
As the location moves to a specific place on the map, click the "Move Here" button to shift your location to the desired place. The location will also be shifted to your connected smartphone device.
Part 4: What Else Can I Do with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location?
There are a lot of services that you can consider for virtually changing their location in Wondershare Dr.Fone. Apart from the Dr.Fone Pokémon GO spoof location service, we have outlined the applications that you can consider in the following table:
|Games||Social Apps||Dating||Real-Time Tracking||Navigation|
|Pokémon GO (Only iOS)||Tinder||Find My iPhone (only iOS)||Google Map|
|Minecraft Earth||Bumble||Life 360||Gaode Map|
|Ingress Prime||Hinge||Walking App|
|Jurassic World Alive||Grindr|
|The Witcher: Monster Slayer||Viber|
Part 5: Pokémon GO Tips: What Are Best Coordinates to Catch Pokémon?
With an overview of how to utilize the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location Pokémon GO location spoofing services, you need to know about the best coordinates that you can access for catching Pokémon. As you have swept the area where you are residing, you might need to look for specific Pokémon, which requires you to shift your location virtually.
Try looking for places like San Francisco, California, USA; Porto Alegre, Brazil; and New York, USA, for the best Pokémon to catch. You can look for more coordinates of locations to catch Pokémon so that you are not left behind in the collection.
This article has presented a cohesive guide explaining how the Dr.Fone Pokémon GO location spoofing facility can be used to change the location of your smartphone to play the location-based game with ease. An overview of Wondershare Dr.Fone - Virtual Location has presented an understanding of the location spoofing tool and how it makes operations easier for you. Consider using this service to change your location while playing Pokémon GO effectively.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking