[Best Way] Find And Catch Charmander in Pokémon Go
For Pokémon show enthusiasts, one of the most sought-after and rare Pokémons that you can have is the Charmander. A lot of Pokémon trainers wish to be able to catch one and add it to their collection. However, it is not easy to find and catch a Charmander in the game. There are a lot of things that you will need to be able to accomplish before you can catch one yourself.
There has been some research where they said that you could catch a Charmander in New York City or Hawaii. But we know that you can't just fly to go to that location to just catch a Charmander. But we are not here to burst your bubble. There are other ways that you can catch one for yourself, and we will show you how in this article.
Part 1: Charmander in Pokémon GO
Before we start talking about how to catch a Charmander in Pokémon Go, let us first talk more about this popular Pokémon and what makes it unique from the other Pokémons out there.
Charmander is a fire-type Pokémon and has become one of the most popular Pokémon due to its final evolution, which is a Charmeleon, then it will also evolve to a Charizard. This Pokémon was originally found in the Kanto region and can usually be found in places that have sunny and clear weather. Charmander has an attack of 116 points, a stamina of 118, and a defense of 93.
Though a powerful Pokemon, they are still vulnerable to other types of Pokémon, such as Water, Ground, or Rock types. They also have huge spawn rates on beaches, cities, and residential areas. Some of Charmander's best moves are flamethrower and scratch.
Part 2: How To Find Charmander in Pokémon GO? A Complete, Step By Step Guide
There are different ways how you can find a Charmander in Pokémon Go. We will share these options so you can try this on your own and catch yourself a Charmander.
Option #1 Using a Pokémon Go location map
There are multiple Pokémon Go location maps that you can use to locate where Charmander will be in the Pokémon Go game. These maps will show you the live location where Charmander can be caught in the game. The map is also updated frequently and shows the accurate and current location of where Charmander is. The map will also show you the global map instead of it being specific to a certain area. Below are the Pokémon Go location maps that you can check and refer to when looking for a Charmander Pokémon.
- The Silph Road
Option #2 Searching around fire-related locations
A few players have shared that they were able to find Charmander near fire-related locations such as the area around the Pacific Ring of Fire, at the bottom of active or dormant volcanos, or even fire stations. As we all know that Charmander is a fire-type Pokémon, and looking at areas that we shared will have a bigger probability of catching one.
Part 3: Best Way To Catch Charmander in Pokémon Go （ Step By Step Guide）
If you were able to find a location where to catch Charmander, but it is not within your area, you can still have a chance to catch it by using any tool that spoofs your location, and the tool “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” lets you do that. This tool allows you to teleport to any place in the world and unlock worlds that you would have never discovered unless you fly to that location. Using Dr. Fone - Virtual Location is easy and just requires a few steps that you can follow.
Step 1: Download Dr. Fone - Virtual Location on your computer.
Step 2: Open the program, and you can connect your phone to your computer or laptop via USB. Then, you can click on “Get Started”.
Step 3: On the screen, they will show your current location.
Step 4: To go to another location, you can click on “Teleport Mode” which is the 1st icon on the upper right and you can type the place you want to go.
Step 5: It will then take you to the place that you want, and you can click on “Move Here”.
Step 6: Finally, it will show you that chosen location that you typed and you can then check your current location on your phone which shows the same place.
Part 4: FAQs about Charmander in Pokémon Go
1. Is Charmander good in Pokémon Go?
Yes, a Charmander is a good Pokémon to choose in Pokémon Go. It is a powerful Pokémon and is a great addition to a trainer's Pokémon collection. Charmander is also a good Pokémon to choose in battles. Make sure to catch one for yourself when playing the game and evolve them to a Charmeleon and then a Charizard.
2. Is Charmander worth evolving?
Yes, a Charmander is worth evolving due to the attacks it can learn as it gains more XP. Aside from that, even though it has the lowest stats among the starting trio, it can still beat Squirter and Balbasaur when it comes to speed. Therefore, we would suggest for you evolve your Charmander to Chameleon a little later and try to gain as many stats as possible and once you can evolve, then do you can do so as its last technique can be learned at level 46.
3. What CP is a 100% IV Charmander?
The CP that is a 100% IV Charmander is 712 and once you have this, you will then be able to evolve your Charmander into a Charizard.
4. How do I get a black Charizard?
Before getting a black Charizard, you will first need to level up your Charmander to level 16 which will then turn it into Charmeleon. Then you will need to level up your Charmeleon to level 36 and from there, it will then evolve to a black Charizard.
We hope that everything that we have shared in this article will help you to be able to catch your Charmander and add it to your Pokémon collection. Charmander is one of the most powerful Pokémons that you can have. If the location is far from you, you can also use “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” to virtually fly you to that location and catch your Charmander. So go use these tips and catch your first Charmander in Pokémon Go!
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking