Pokémon Go Fest 2023: What You Should Know
Pokémon Go Fest 2022 is anticipated to be a grand global event virtually to beat all types of restrictions and offer no cap on tickets. Every interested player can purchase a ticket this time for the Pokémon Go Fest event. This time an exciting event to look forward to is the offer of actual world events that players can also participate in. Like the previous Pokémon Go fest events, scheduled events are rotating habitats boosted. Incense encounters, a plethora of rare Unown spawns, Global Challenge Arena, and Special Research quest lines exclusive to Pokémon Go fest 2022.
Part 1: What Is Pokémon Go Fest?
Pokémon Go Fest 2022 is the grand virtual event that features the return of the Global Challenge Arena. In previous events, a new global challenge was presented every hour, and when a player completed the challenge, they got the remainder of the hour featuring a bonus as a reward. The features of Pokémon Go Fest 2022 include four Rotating Habitats, i.e., City, Plains, Rainforest, and Tundra. They will be available to all players. However, the ticketed players will have access to bonus Pokémon that can be lured with Incense.
Part 2: Pokémon GO Fest 2022 Dates
A special one-day Pokémon GO Fest 2022 finale event will be organized on Saturday, August 27, 2022. According to the Niantic website, It will feature new Special Research, exciting Pokémon encounters, and more!
So, mark your calendars for the grand event, and let us see how you can prepare in advance to make the most of this rare chance.
1. Make it berrylicious
Yes, gather berries to amp up your Pokémon GO Fest game. The three most favored berries for you are Razz berries, Nanab berries, and Pinap Berries. Razz berries make Pokémon easier to catch. Nanab berries help because they make Pokémon move less. When you acquire a Pokémon, Pinap berries will get you extra candy.
2. Catch on Poké Balls
Stoking up on Poké balls is your best preparation because you would not want to risk losing your time during the event. So, Poke balls ensure you never run out of them and keep playing uninterrupted.
3. Pick up some Poffins
When you are assigned a research task involving heart earning, make it a point to pick up a few Poffins.
4. Star Pieces and Lucky Eggs.
Maximize Stardust and XP because you will catch many Pokémons and do many raids.
5. Power up
Create a tag for Pokémon that you would like to power up because it helps you finish off your tasks efficiently.
6. Practice makes a man perfect.
Polish up your skills because research tasks require expertise in certain types of throws. So, it would be best if you practiced becoming as robust as possible.
7. Evolve Pokémon
You need to choose and tag some Pokémons because research tasks involve evolving Pokémon. Tagging helps you quickly get hold of these Pokémons when required for the Pokémon Go Fest. You also need to learn about Pokémon GO's tagging feature so that you can tag Pokémons to easily find and evolve.
8. Shiny Pokémon
Pokémon Go Fest 2022 will be the first event where you will see many shiny Pokémon. Shiny Pokémon include Karrablast, Axew, Shroomish, Numel, and Shelmet. You will encounter several shiny Pokémon during each of the rotating habitat hours. Ticketed trainers have more chances of meeting Shiny Pokémon in the wild while using Incense.
Tip of the day: You have higher chances of catching shiny Pokémon on Saturdays.
Part 3: In-person Pokémon GO Fest events
Are you ready for an adventure of a lifetime? Niantic has announced three in-person Pokémon GO Fest events with the following schedule.
- Berlin, Germany: Friday, July 1, 2022, to Sunday, July 3, 2022
- Seattle, WA, USA: Friday, July 22, to Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Sapporo, Japan: Friday, August 5, 2022, to Sunday, August 7, 2022
Part 4: Can you play Pokémon Go Fest at home?
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
1-Click Location Changer: Play Pokémon Go Fest at home!
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Now that you have grabbed your ticket for the exclusive Pokémon and are making special preparations, here are some more tips. Make it a point to plan your snacks and meals beforehand to save time during Pokémon GO Fest. Also, connect with other nearby trainers. You can find like-minded people near you or join local meetups to have more fun with friends.
The next thing you need to do is figure out how to participate in virtual Pokémon Go Fest 2022 without stepping out of your house. Of course, you can use VPNs or mock Pokémon Go apps. However, your best bet for traveling in Pokémon Go without moving and not getting caught by Niantic is to use reliable location spoofer apps.
The best location spoofer app for iPhone is Dr. Fone- Virtual Location so let us see how it works step by step.
- Step 1:Click the button below to download and install Dr. Fone - Virtual location app.
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
- Step 3:Now you will see a map where you can write the name of the place in the search box to go to your desired area. You can search a location with coordinates or by the area's name.
- Step 4:Adjust the pin to the exact location you want to be seen.
- Step 5:Now, click the "Move Here" button to activate the selected GPS location on your iPhone and eventually in Pokémon Go.
- Step 6:When you start Pokémon Go on your iPhone, it will detect the GPS location you selected on Dr. Fone - Virtual Location application.
Pokémon Go Fest 2022 is a unique and fun event that happens annually. It involves days full of fun, adventure, and excitement. It is such a great event that preparing for it in advance is a great chance to reap more and more joy from this event. So, keep hold of your shiny Pokémons, practice your game, and pick up poffins, star pieces, lucky eggs, and berries. Also, get hold of a location spoofer app, Dr. Fone - Virtual Location app, to be able to play in Pokémon Go Fest 2022 without leaving your house.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking