Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour: What You Should Know
Weekly incentives for Candy, Stardust, or XP are offered during the Pokémon Spotlight Hour, and the rate at which Pokémon spawn in the wild is accelerated. With significantly increased spawn rates and a unique double bonus, a different Pokémon will take center stage each week.
Gamers have an hour to collect as many of that particular species as they can, making it the ideal chance to complete their Pokedex and accumulate enough Candy to develop and power up that Pokémon. Here is a more thorough explanation of all you need to know about the spotlight hour Pokémon go.
Part 1: What is a Pokémon GO Spotlight Hour?
When a certain Pokémon spawns continuously for one hour, it is known as a Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour event. The Pokémon takes over all of the game's spawn points at the beginning of the event and is the only one that can be found in the wild. However, the Pokémon Spotlight Hour predominates all other wild spawnings in the game. You may still participate in raids and get new Pokémon via field research assignments or unique encounters to finish special research missions.
You have a short opportunity to discover this Pokémon during the Spotlight Hour event. However, you can ignore it if you're attempting to hunt other Pokémon for an event because it only lasts for an hour.
Part 2: Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Schedule 2022
Every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in your local time zone, Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour takes place. Every year, there is a timetable and a list of the featured Pokémon. There will also be an improved prize for the occasion. For instance, all players will gain double XP for catching Pokémon, and Wingull will be the event's focal point. It's an excellent chance to level up in Pokémon Go, even though you might not be chasing Wingull. By activating additional objects, such as Starpieces or Lucky Eggs, you might decide to double their effects.
The spawn rate of every Pokémon that shows up during this event is increased, but its shine rate is not. Therefore, you have a higher chance of discovering a Pokémon go spotlight hour today since you can locate more of them quickly, even if the odds of finding a shiny Pokémon stay the same because it occurs more frequently.
|June 28||TCG hat Pikachu||Double catch Stardust, Shiny possible|
|June 21||Spinarak||Double evolving XP, Shiny possible|
|June 14||Mantine||Double catch Candy, Shiny possible|
|June 7||Nosepass||Double catch Candy, Shiny possible|
|May 31||Pikipek||Double catch XP|
|May 24||Seel||Double catch Stardust, Shiny possible|
|May 17||Magikarp||Double evolving XP, Shiny possible|
|May 10||Numel||Double transfer Candy|
|May 3||Wingull||Double catch candy, Shiny possible|
Part 3: Pokémon Go's next Spotlight Hour
Next spotlight hour, Pikachu with Pokémon TCG Hat with Double catch Stardust and also Shiny possible, will debut on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, according to Niantic. Between 6 and 7 o'clock local time, the Pokemon will briefly become more prevalent in the wild. It implies that you can participate and watch it from anywhere you are playing in the world.
Part 4: Top Tips & Tricks for Pokémon go spotlight hour
1. How to prepare for a Spotlight Hour in Pokémon Go?
There are a few ways you may be ready for a Pokémon go spotlight hour in June 2022 if you intend to participate in one:
- The first step is to ensure you have enough berries and Poké Balls. You have to have one hour to capture as many of the predetermined Pokémon as you can; don't squander it spinning PokéStops.
- The second is to make sure your Pokémon Storage Box still has room. If the current bonus is double transfer sweets, you don't want to waste too much of the Spotlight Hour moving undesirable Pokémon, much like with things.
- The third thing to do is see whether you have any extra lures. Using a lure during the Spotlight Hour should also help you find more of the mystery Pokémon, as using one increases the number of Pokémon you meet in the wild for 30 minutes.
- Finally, since that Mystery Bonus Hour has been combined with this event, it may be a good idea to utilize a spare Lucky Egg or Star Piece during this hour, depending on the bonus.
Note: If you want to advance fast through Pokémon Go's level ranks or prepare your team for the Go Battle League, doing this will further enhance the XP or Stardust bonus you earn. It's an excellent technique to level up quickly in Pokémon Go when used carefully and with the appropriate Spotlight Bonus.
2. Catch more Pokémon: Best Way to Change iPhone Location without Jailbreak
You must know that the Pokémon you wish to capture is not present in your area, state, or nation. The good news is that several gaming helpers have been developed to solve these issues for their users' convenience. In other words, users of Pokémon Go may now fully enjoy the game and travel the globe to get their ideal Pokémon.
You may use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to select any map location or create a false GPS. In addition, you may now play well-known location-based augmented reality games like Pokémon GO and hatch the eggs without really moving or walking, thanks to this incredible location switcher!
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone or Android phone to your computer by selecting "Virtual Location" from the menu options. Choose "Get Started."
Step 2: When the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) interface loads, hit the Teleport button in the toolbar at the top-right of the screen.
Step 3: Move your pin to the particular target place after the location you searched for has loaded on the interface. Once sure, drop the pin and select "Move Here."
You have it! Your current location will be the new fake location, and the UI will appear accordingly.
Step 4: You may also view your updated location by going to your iPhone. You may click the "Stop Simulation" button and return to your starting location to stop this Pokémon Go teleportation trick.
When is the next spotlight hour? That is all there is to know about the Pokémon Go Spotlight Hours. Every Tuesday's event will feature a new Pokémon and event bonus. Therefore it's best to verify which Pokémon will be featured before the event begins to get extra Candy for that Pokémon or to obtain XL Candy. Additionally, try Dr.Fone - Virtual Location if you are experiencing any location-related problems.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking