How to Change Location on Skout: 4 Solutions to Help
When it comes to dating application or website, Skout has made its appearance in this regard a long way back. The app was founded in 2007 and offers a platform to help you get connected with the people. You can use Skout either on your Android device or an iOS device. The main function of the app is that it takes help of your device’s global positioning system (GPS) and lets you find the users in a specific radius where you are.
Since it is a location-based app, many times you might have questioned like “how can I change my location on Skout”. If yes, this article is what just you need. We will assist you how to change location on Skout on Android as well as iOS devices. Scroll down and get to know more!
Part 1: 2 Solutions to Change Skout Location on iOS
1.1 Change Skout Location on iOS using a GPS Simulator
When you are an iPhone user, the best way to change Skout location is using dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). This tool performs way better than any other in the market when you want to change iOS location. With the help of this, you can easily teleport anywhere across the world. Moreover, you can fake routes and show moving from various places. It is completely safe to use and a user-friendly one. Here is how you can do Skout location change on PC using this tool.
Step 1: Get the Software
From the original website of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS), download it on your computer and then install it. When you do the installation process completely, you are required to launch the program. After launching, choose “Virtual Location” tab from the first page.
Step 2: Plug iPhone to PC
Take your iOS device and get the original lightening cord as well. Make a secure connection between the computer and the iPhone using it. When it gets detected by the program, click on “Get Started” button.
Step 3: Activate Teleport Mode
You will see a map window now. Here, what you firstly need to do is to find the actual location of yours. If you can’t find the accurate location, go to the icon at the lower right part which is “Center On” icon. This will bring the accurate location.
Now, from the three icons available at the upper right side of the page, click on the 3rd one. This will enable the “Teleport Mode”. Once done, enter the name of the place in the field given and hit on “Go”.
Step 4: Spoof Location
The program will no longer take time and easily understand the location. It will display a pop-up from where you need to click on the “Move Here” button. The location will be successfully changed now. You can now see the changed or spoofed location on your iPhone easily.
1.2 Change Skout Location on iOS using Cydia
Another way to get the Skout location changed is through Cydia. Cydia is basically a platform that allows you to install the applications that are not validated by Apple. However, you will need to jailbreak your device in order to go ahead.
- As we have mentioned above, one of the biggest disadvantages of using this way is that you will have to get your device jailbroken. And no doubt the other limitations will also be related to this.
- While using this method, your device may end up getting bricked. So, be sure if you really wish to use this method.
- Lastly, the method can make your device vulnerable to malware and other malicious apps.
If you are still comfortable using Cydia to change Skout location, let us move on the steps.
Step by Step Guide on how to change location on Skout app
Step 1: Open CYdia in the first place and search for “FakeLocation”.
Step 2: Tap on “Modify” and get back to the Homescreen.
Step 3: Look for the FakeLocation app icon now and tap on it. Once you open it, tap on “Choose my fake location.
Step 4: Use the map to adjust at the location you want to spoof.
Step 5: Now, you are done. Just open Skout and enjoy the new location.
Part 2: Change Skout Location on Android with a Spoofer App
If you are an Android user and wondering how to change your location on Skout, all you need is a spoofer app. You can get a lot of options from Play Store. However, one of the popular apps that can be relied upon is Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free. This app doesn’t require rooting if your device is having Android version 6 and more. You can easily create routes with this app. Let us know how this works.
Step by Step Guide to change Skout location via FakeGPS Go:
Step 1: Before you get the app installed it is important to turn on the developer options firstly. And to do this, all you need is to go to the “Settings” in your device and tap on “About Phone”.
Step 2: You will see a “Software Info” option. Tap on it and scroll to the build number. Tap on it 7 times and you will see the developer options getting enabled on your device.
Step 3: As we are using Android, you need to head to the Google Play Store and look for the app on it. Now, install and then open it to proceed.
Step 4: While the app is launched, tap on the “ENABLE” option located at the bottom.
Step 5: Now, you will be directed to the Developer options page. Here, choose “Select mock location app” and tap on “FakeGPS Free” subsequently.
Step 6: Now, get back to the Fake GPS app and the look for the route that you want to spoof. Press on the Play button and you are good to go. Your location will be changed on Skout.
- No matter spoofing is fun, but you need to be a little careful. In case it gets detected by the company, your account may get banned as this is against the policy of any app.
- The process of using the spoofer app to change Skout location can seem to be difficult and complex.
- Some apps require you to root your device in order to let you proceed with spoofing properly.
- When you spoof your location with the app too frequently, this may make your profile under suspicious activity monitoring.
Part 3: Use Tinder instead
Tinder has its own popularity among today’s generation and it has revolutionized the way of dating. If you are interested in faking location on a dating app, using Tinder will be our next suggestion. Unlike Skout, Tinder offers it own Tinder + feature in order to assist you in changing the location of your device. The condition is to subscribe the plan for Tinder +.
However, when you use Tinder +, you may feel it to be an expensive deal. On the other hand Skout is free to sign up. You need to be having a Facebook account in order to join Tinder whereas Skout doesn’t want any such requirement. Moreover, on Skout, you can have the meet tab with which you are allowed to see the photos of people and know the age.
Here are the detailed steps on how you can change location.
Step 1: Launch the Tinder in your Android device as the first step. Upon launching it successfully, go to your profile icon and tap on it. You will find it at the top of the screen.
Step 2: Look for the “Settings” option now and then choose “Get Tinder Plus” or “Tinder Gold”. You can now subscribe a plan and then Tinder + will be yours.
Step 3: Now, again open the Tinder app followed by tapping on the profile icon.
Step 4: Choose “Settings” and hit on “Swiping in” option. Next, tap on “Add a new location” and then you know what to do.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking