Ways to Get the iPogo Activation Key For Free 2023
iPogo is one of the greatest tools for all Pokemon Go Players. If you’ve become tired of going out and walking for several miles to catch Pokemon, iPogo will make your life easier. You can use it to fake your GPS location and virtually control your movement on the map to collect Pokemon without walking at all. You can even use the tool to teleport your location to a different country and catch some of the exclusive regional Pokemon characters.
However, you can only access all these features if you buy a premium subscription to the app. But since no one likes to pay for such hacks, finding an iPogo activation key will be your next best option. Even though it’ll be a bit challenging, there are a few tricks to find a working activation key for iPogo and unlock all its premium features.
Read this guide to understand where and how to get iPogo activation keys.
Part 1: How to get the iPogo activation key?
First of all, it’s worth noting that there’s a free version for iPogo as well. Even though it has limited features only, you can still use it if your primary objective is to catch Pokemon without going outside. But, in case if you are a veteran Pokemon Go player, it would be better to choose the paid version of the iPogo app.
The premium version offers exclusive features such as the ability to block non-shiny encounters, fast catch, live feed overlay, etc. With all these features, you’ll be able to catch some of the rarest Pokemon characters and boost your overall XP.
Now, when it comes to unlocking these premium features with a working iPogo key, you’ll have to dive into the depths of the Internet and find reliable resources. Though there are many Pokemon Go groups on social media that offer activation keys for free, the majority of them are fake.
Part 2: Ways to get the iPogo activation key for free
So, what’s the right way to get a working iPogo activation key. Well, here are a few tips that might help you find the right key for your iPogo account.
- Find and Join an iPogo-related Discord Server. The members of these servers often release activation keys and other iPogo hacks that’ll help you catch Pokemon, get coordinates of rare characters, find events, etc.
- If you can’t find a reliable Discord Server, the next step would be to visit Reddit. There are hundreds of active forums on Reddit that’ll give you updated iPogo activation keys to unlock all its premium features. Here’s a Reddit Forum where you can get a working activation key for iPogo.
- Finally, if none of the above methods work, you can join dedicated Facebook groups to find an activation key.
Part 3: Why does my iPogo VIP key not work
Even when you’ll find an iPogo activation key, there’s a huge probability that it might not work. This usually happens when you use a fake or a banned key. When the same activation key is used to register multiple accounts, iPogo automatically bans it. This is the reason why the majority of iPogo premium keys that you find on the Internet don’t work all the time.
Part 4: Any safer way to spoof pokemon except iPogo
No doubt, iPogo is a great tool and offers an extensive range of features for Pokemon Go players, it has a few drawbacks. First and foremost, if you’re not ready to buy its premium subscription, you’ll have to perform detailed research to find a working activation key. Secondly, iPogo is one of the tools that’s been officially banned by Niantic. This means if you keep using the tool repeatedly, you may even get your account banned permanently.
So, is there a safer and more secure alternative to iPogo? The answer is Yes! You can use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to change your iPhone’s GPS location and catch Pokemon in the game without walking even a single step. It has a dedicated “Teleport Mode” that’ll help you change your GPS location to anywhere in the world. You can even find specific locations using their GPS coordinates. This will be a great feature if you’ve found coordinates of your favorite Pokemon character online.
In addition to this, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) also has a GPS Joystick feature that’s designed to virtually control your movement on the map. You can use its two-spot mode to create virtual paths between two locations and customize your movement speed as well.
Here are a few features that make Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) the best alternative to iPogo.
- Change Your GPS location with one click
- Use GPS Coordinates to find a specific location
- Save specific locations for future
- Use GPS Joystick and control your movement using the arrow keys on your keyboard
Follow these steps to spoof your GPS location using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS).
Step 1: Get the Program
Download and install “Dr.Fone - Virtual Location” on your PC. Launch the software and click “Virtual Location”.
Step 2: Connect iOS Device
Connect iPhone to PC and then click “Get Started” on the next screen to proceed further.
Step 3: Select Teleport Mode
You’ll be prompted to map that’ll be pointing to your current location. Choose “Teleport Mode” from the top-right corner and use the search bar to find a specific location.
Step 4: Spoof it
The pointer will move to the desired location automatically. Finally, click “Move Here” to use it as your current location.
That’s it; you’ll be able to collect as many Pokemon as you want while sitting at your home.
That concludes our guide on how to find an iPogo activation key and unlock all its exclusive features. But, if you are looking for a more reliable solution and don’t want to go through the hassle of finding a key, it would be better to use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). It’ll help you spoof your GPS location without having to worry about getting your Pokemon Go account banned.
iPogo Alternative: A Safer and Better Way to Spoof Pokémon!
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking