Is It Safe to Spoof Location in Jurassic-World-Alive?
If you're a fan of the Jurassic World movie franchise, you may also be playing the widely popular Jurassic World alive on your smartphones. It's a location-based augmented reality mobile game that allows players to bring dinosaurs to life. A major part of the video game is to move from one place to the other to collect DNA and create new dinosaurs.
However, since the game may also require users to walk for several miles just to collect DNA, many players also want to know if it's possible to fake GPS in Jurassic World Alive and avoid the tedious task of traveling from one point to the other. The answer is Yes! You can fake GPS location in Jurassic World Alive. In this guide, we are going to show you the best way to change your smartphone's location in the game and collect different DNAs without moving a single step at all.
- Part 1: What is GPS Spoofer Software and What Can It Do in Jurassic -World-Alive Gameplay?
- Part 2: Is It Safe to Spoof Location in Gameplay?
- Part 3: How to Use Dr.Fone Virtual Location As A Spoofer
Part 1: What is GPS Spoofer Software and What Can It Do in Jurassic -World-Alive Gameplay?
To change the GPS location in Jurassic World Alive, you'll need a dedicated GPS Spoofer. For users who don't know, GPS spoofers are dedicated applications that are designed to help users manipulate the GPS signals on their devices and set a fake GPS location.
Unlike VPNs, GPS Spoofers don't change/hide the IP address but give users the liberty to choose any location and set it as the current GPS location. The general idea behind using a GPS spoofer app is to trick location-based apps (such as Pokemon Go or Tinder) and sometimes access geo-restricted content. Some users also use these tools to hide their whereabouts from friends and family members.
Since Jurassic World Alive is also a location-based game, you can easily change its location using a GPS spoofer.
Part 2: Is It Safe to Spoof Location in Gameplay?
When it comes to using a fake GPS location for Jurassic World Alive, there are a few factors that you must remember. First and foremost, you'll have to choose a reliable geo spoofing tool for the job. Why? Because many spoofing apps work by jailbreaking the device, which raises a wide range of security concerns for the user. Not to mention, if your iPhone or iPad is relatively new, you would not want to jailbreak it just to play an AR-based game.
Another reason why it's important to choose a reliable geo spoofing app is security. If you use an untrusted spoofing tool, it may also result in a permanent ban on your Jurassic World Account. So, to avoid this scenario, it'll be imperative to use a reliable GPS spoofer.
Our recommendation would be Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). It's a feature-packed location spoofing tool for iOS that'll help you change the GPS location on your iPhone and iPad and play location-based games like Jurassic World Alive. Unlike other geo-spoofing tools, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location doesn't jailbreak the device, which means you won't have to damage your iDevice's security.
The tool has a built-in 'Teleport Mode' that'll allow you to replace your smartphone's current location with any place in the world. One of the major benefits of using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) is that you can also find locations using their GPS coordinates. This will be an extremely useful feature when you know the exact location of a DNA or dinosaur in Jurassic World Alive.
In addition to this, Dr.Fone also allows users to simulate their GPS movement between two points. As a result, you'll be able to collect all the DNAs in Jurassic World Alive without moving at all. The tool also has a 'GPS Joystick' feature that'll allow you to control your movement on the map. Since Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) is desktop-based spoofing applications, you can easily control your movement using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Here are some of the key features of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) that make it the best tool to fake GPS in Jurassic World Alive.
- Change your current GPS location to anywhere in the world
- Control your GPS movement using the arrow keys on your keyboard
- Simulate GPS movement on the map
- Available for both Windows and macOS
- Adjust your movement speed to protect your account from getting banned
Part 3: How to Use Dr.Fone Virtual Location As A Spoofer
So, now that you know why Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) is the best tool to fake GPS location in Jurassic World Alive, let's walk you through the step-by-step process of using it to change GPS location.
Step 1 - First of all, install the 'Dr.Fone Toolkit' on your system. Once the software is successfully installed, launch it and select 'Virtual Location' on its home screen.
Step 2 - Now, connect your iPhone/iPad to the PC using a USB cable and click 'Get Started' to proceed further.
Step 3 - The tool will prompt you to a map that'll be showing your current location. If the location is not accurate, you can also tap the 'Centre-On' button to reconfigure it.
Step 4 - Now, click the 'Teleport Mode' button at the top-right corner. Use the search bar to search for a specific location. You can also search for a location by pasting its GPS coordinates in the search bar.
Step 5 - Dr.Fone will automatically move the pointer to the selected location. Simply, click 'Move Here' to set it as the new location for your iPhone/iPad.
That's it; now you can play Jurassic World Alive without going out or walking whatsoever.
Jurassic World Alive is a popular AR-based game that many users play to relive the memories of Jurassic World's movies. If you're one of them, you can also fake GPS location in Jurassic World Alive to catch different types of DNAs and create new Dinosaurs to increase your XP. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) is the safest tool that'll help you fake location in the game without having to deal with any bad consequences.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking