Simple and Effective Way to Get Pokémon Go Egg
Pokémon Go Eggs are hatched when you want to get particular Pokémon characters. This depends on a wide range of factors, but one of the most common ways of hatching these eggs is to walk around.
When you walk around, there is an up-and-down movement that causes the eggs to hatch. This is the reason why some of the methods discussed later will include shaking your iOS device. You may also hatch your eggs by driving at a very low speed.
Well, whether driving or walking, you still have to go out to hatch eggs in the normal way.
Read on and see some of the new methods that you can use to hatch eggs when playing Pokémon Go.
Part 1: Tips to speed up Pokémon go egg hatching without walking
There are ways in which you can hatch Pokémon Go eggs faster without having to venture outside. Here are some of them:
Shaking your mobile device
When you have eggs in your incubator, you can see just how many kilometers are left for you to cover before they hatch. If the distance is not too much, you don't have to go outside and walk around. Shaking the phone will work out just fine.
Start by entering your "settings" and turning on “Adventure Sync”. This is a feature that tracks the distance you have covered even when Pokémon Go is off.
After turning it on, close Pokémon Go and then start shaking your phone.
10 minutes of shaking your device will get you about a quarter of a kilometer covered, but sometimes you can get more kilometers and other times less. The method is a hack and gives varying results.
Bounce your device in a sock
Yes, you heard it right. Bouncing your device in a sock can also help you hatch your eggs without leaving your home.
The best type of sock is a longer sock, for reasons that are not yet clear.
Turn on Adventure Sync just like in the first step above, switch off Pokémon, and then place your device in the sock and then start bouncing it up and down.
Shaking the device in your pocket replicates the movement of the device when you have it in your pocket while walking around.
This method can get you a kilometer or more, but once again, it is not a constant and will vary from time to time.
These are tricks that you can do from home. Don’t forget that you can also hatch your eggs by walking or having someone to drive you below the speed cap set in the game; do NOT drive while you are playing Pokémon Go.
Part 2: Useful software to get Pokémon Go egg without walking
You may also use spoofing tools to hatch your eggs without having to leave your home. These tools allow you to simulate actual movement when you are still in the house.
Using dr. fone Virtual Location to hatch Pokémon Go eggs
This is a virtual teleportation tool that is mainly used to teleport your device to places that are far away and capturing Pokémon creatures. It can also be used to hatch Pokémon eggs since you can use the Joystick feature to move around the map.
All you have to do is log into dr. fone virtual location, and instead of spoofing your location, you simply simulate movement right from your home.
You can use the tool to move from your house to the park, walk around the park, and then walk back home.
Here is how you can use dr. fone Virtual Location to start the virtual movement from anywhere in the world.
Using Android Location Spoofer to hatch Pokémon Go eggs
This is a tool for spoofing your Android device on a virtual map; dr. fone works for all iOS devices.
The tool also comes with the joystick feature which allows you to virtually simulate movement on the map and seem like you are moving on the ground.
Here is a tutorial on how you can achieve this task if you are playing Pokémon Go on an Android device
Both of these tools work well and you will gather the kilometers that you need to hatch an egg.
Part 3: With the help of drone, skateboard, or bike
Granted, sometimes the kilometers you need to walk to hatch an egg can be daunting. You may have to walk 2 or more kilometers to hatch one single egg, and this can be tiresome if you want to hatch a few eggs within a day.
Use a drone to hatch Pokémon Go eggs
A drone can be a useful tool when you want to cover a long distance when you want to hatch Pokémon Go eggs. Eve a small drone can cover the 2 or more kilometers that you need to hatch the eggs.
Make sure that you have strong fastening to clip your phone to otherwise it could fall off and get destroyed. When the device is firmly fixed to the drone, launch the game, and then use the drone to fly the distance required. Make sure that you keep the drone speed low, or else the game will realize that you are moving too fast to be walking or running.
NOTE: You should enable the GPS location feature (Find My Phone) so you can find your device should it get lost during the drone flight.
Use a bike or skateboard to hatch Pokémon Go eggs
This is one of the oldest and time-tested methods of hatching your Pokémon Go eggs without having to walk for long distances. This will require you to leave your home, but you will have a lot of fun while doing so.
Keep your attention focused on riding the bike or skateboarding so you do not fall off or hit someone as you keep your eyes on your device.
Don’t forget to keep your speed low so as not to alert the game that you are trying to trick it.
Other in-game tricks to hatch Pokémon Go eggs
Exchange Friend Codes
This is great way of hatching Pokémon Go eggs with the help of your friends. You can send the eggs to your friends as gifts and they will help you hatch them. This will work greatly for you if you have a friend who is a fitness buff and loves to jog for long distances. Send the eggs to your friend the eggs and get them hatched for you while your friend is jogging.
Use a model train set
If you have a model train set, then you are in a good place to hatch eggs without paying attention to the game. Simply set up the train set to go on a repetitive circuit of the tracks, start Pokémon, and attach it to one of the wagons of the train. Start the train and then go watch TV or do something else. The train will cover the distance required and you will hatch your eggs.
Remember to set the speed to slow.
Use a Roomba cleaner
Roomba cleaners and other robotic cleaners are able to move around the house and cover a long distance. Fasten the device to a Roomba cleaner and fire it up. As it moves around the house doing it’s cleaning, it will ramp up a lot of distance so you can hatch your eggs.
Just make sure that your device is well protected from damage when the Roomba bumps into furniture.
Buy and use incubators
You can use incubators to hatch Pokémon Go eggs without traveling for long distances. However, it can be challenging to earn incubators while you are playing the game normally. This means that you have to buy incubators using PokéCoin.
If you have not earned enough PokéCoin, simply go to the shop and use real-word money to buy PokéCoin. Then you can use them to buy a few incubators.
Once you have the incubators, simply add the eggs that you want to hatch and then wait for them to become Pokémon creatures.
Hatching Pokémon Go eggs can be tiresome. The lowest distance that you have to cover to hatch an egg is 2 kilometers, and this can be tough for some people. Using the tips mentioned above, you can easily hatch your eggs without leaving the comfort of your home. Using spoofing tools like dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS will also help you do so and earn constant kilometers since it will seem like you are moving on the ground.
You may take an easier way, and have fun while doing so, by using your bike, skateboard, or drone.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking