5 Best Route Generator Apps You Should Try in 2022
Do you find it hard to look for places without an active internet connection? Well, in this case, you should consider using a route generator app. For instance, with a reliable GPX file generator, you can easily track a route offline. This can help you navigate your way without an active internet connection or even let you excel in games like Pokemon Go. Therefore, in this post, I will let you know about running route generator and Pokemon map generator apps in detail.
Part 1: What is a Route Generator App (And Why to Use it)?
In nutshell, a route generator app would help you navigate from one point on the map to another. Though, these apps have some add-one features compared to any run-of-the-mill navigation app. With the help of a GPX file generator feature, they can just export your mapped route offline. In this way, you can simply import the GPX file again (on the same or another map) and navigate your way without any active internet connection.
Therefore, it can help you navigate when you hike, trail, cycle, play games like Pokemon Go, and do other activities where there is low internet connectivity.
Route4Me is a dynamic GPS planner and route generator app that you can use for leading Android and iOS devices. The app has integrated AI technology that would let you generate optimum routes based on different parameters.
- Users can simply search for any location and generate its optimum route from a selected spot.
- There are more than 2 million generated routes by its existing users that you can explore.
- The GPX file generator would let you save the route for offline viewing or exporting to another app.
- You can generate up to 10 routes for free and can get its premium version to generate more routes.
Runs on: iOS and Android
Price: Free or $9.99
- Routes: GPX KML Generator
If you are looking for a more advanced GPX generator app for your Android, then you can try Routes. The app will let you generate and export/import routes on your phone for free and that too in the preferred terrain of your choice.
- You can start navigation anywhere you want between multiple spots and switch between different terrains.
- Users can directly export the generated route as GPX or KML and later import these files to navigate offline.
- The route generator app would even let you track and record your progress or preloaded routes.
- Other features of the GPX generator are voice assistance, picture-in-picture navigation, geocaching, auto GPX interpretation, etc.
Runs on: Android
- Map My Run
For all those who are looking for a running route generator app, Map My Run would be an ideal choice. Developed by Under Armour, it is a smart route planner and GPX generator that you can freely use.
- The app can map your runs, hikes, and other outdoor activities without much trouble.
- You can even sync it with your smart devices like smart bands, smart shoes, and so on.
- Users can trace routes offline whenever they want and even generate their GPX files.
- The interface will provide in-depth data related to your runs, calories burnt, steps taken, and so on.
Runs on: iOS and Android
Price: Free or $5.99
- GPX Creator
This is a lightweight route generator app for iOS devices that would let you create in-depth GPX files for any location of your choice.
- Just input the details about any location to automatically generate maps (that can further be customized).
- You can use the GPX file generator to create maps with extreme precision up to exact points.
- If you want, you can export GPX files to your iPhone or can directly upload them to your iCloud account.
- Users can also import the GPX file they have saved previously and load them on the GPX Creator app.
Runs on: iOS
Price: Free or $1.99 monthly
- GPX Viewer: Tracks, Routes, and Waypoints
Often considered as the best Pokemon Map Generator, this is a highly resourceful app that is used to generate maps for numerous games. You can also customize specific waypoints that would let you locate Pokemons and other game-related details.
- The route generator would let you import and export all kinds of files such as GPX, KML, KMZ, AND LOC.
- The GPX file generator can customize waypoints and tracks before exporting the file.
- The app is based on OpenStreet Maps that would also help you navigate your way online or offline.
- It will list tons of details about your trips and track such as coordinates, elevation, tracks, temperature, etc.
Runs on: Android
Price: Free or $1.99
Part 3: How to View GPX Files Offline on your PC?
As you can see, with the help of a GPX file generator, you can easily save your routes offline. Though, if you are looking for a Pokemon Map Generator app or a solution to view your GPX files on your PC, then try Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Developed by Wondershare, it can be used to view GPX files, spoof the location of your device, and even simulate its movement.
- You can create a route between multiple spots and export it as a GPX file from the application.
- There is an option to directly import GPX files on your computer and monitor the routes.
- You can simulate the movement of your device between multiple spots at a preferred speed.
- There is an inbuilt joystick that would let you move naturally on the map.
- No need to jailbreak your iPhone to spoof your location or simulate its movement.
I’m sure that after reading this guide, you would be able to pick the best route generator app to meet your requirements. I have listed Pokemon map generator as well as running route generator apps that you can consider. Once you have got a GPX generator, you can also use a tool like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location to import/export GPX files and can also use it to play Pokemon Go remotely with its location spoofing feature.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking