Complete Guide to Get a Tinder Gold Discount
Tinder is an online dating platform for singles that allows you to like someone by swiping right and show disinterest by swiping left. When the like is mutual, it becomes a match and you can then proceed to chat with them securely and privately. Tinder Gold is the top-shelf service Tinder offers and comes with a host of features that you might find useful. Tinder controversially decided to charge people for Tinder Gold differently based on their age and you might be out there looking to score a Tinder Gold discount to help you get started.
Tinder Gold: What Is Different from Tinder Free
The basic Tinder experience gives you some degree of control over your profile and allows you to swipe left or right, and that is it. This is the essence of Tinder for you, coming at zero cost. You can make do with just this experience if you are lucky. For others, Tinder brings a slew of features that enable them to get the most out of Tinder.
Tinder Gold: Passport
Passport is one of the highlight features of Tinder Gold and one you can use to your advantage to get potential matches not living in your area. All you need to do is get Tinder Gold (hopefully at a discount) and use the Passport feature to drop a pin on the map or select a location anywhere in the world. That’s it! You are now ready to find matches in that area. It is a great way to discover new matches all over the world. Use the feature sparingly, though, as Tinder does not appreciate you changing your location too frequently. Doing so may result in your account getting shadow-banned or banned permanently.
Tinder Gold: Super Likes
Super Likes is that feature of Tinder Gold that you use to signify that you ‘super like’ them to a potential match. It goes above and beyond your standard-like feature, and you want to use it if you like someone and want them to know it too, over and above all the other likes they’d be receiving. You can’t quite super like everyone, though. Super Likes are restricted to 5 per day.
Tinder Gold: Unlimited Likes
A huge limitation in the free version of Tinder is that after 50 Likes, there is a cooling period of some hours. Running out of likes is like running out of fuel on Tinder. You may or may not appreciate it, and if you want to get around this limitation, you need Tinder Gold which gives you unlimited Likes.
Tinder Gold: Boost
You don’t think you are the only one that uses Tinder, right? Part of why you are on Tinder in the first place is the sheer number of people on the platform. Tinder is the largest online dating platform globally and the highest-grossing one, too. So, suffice to say, you are not the only one trying to match with people out there. How do you differentiate yourself? You buy Tinder Gold (again, hopefully at a discount) and use the Boost feature, available to Tinder Gold users once a month. This feature brings your profile to the top in your area for 30 minutes.
Tinder Gold: Likes You
Part of the charm of Tinder is that when you swipe right on a person, you do not know if they had already swiped right on you. The joy when you swipe right and you realize they had swiped too! Well, sometimes people do not like that mystery and the charm associated with the mystery, so if you have Tinder Gold, you can see who likes you even before you like them. You can then choose to like them back, strike up a conversation, and take it from there.
Tinder Gold: Rewind
As the name suggests, Rewind is a feature available on Tinder Gold that gives you the ability to undo your last action. This is helpful when you accidentally swipe a person left when you intended to swipe right. No more thinking it was destiny that you accidentally swiped left - now you can take control of your destiny with Rewind and take the chance.
Tinder Gold: Top Picks
Top Picks are the newest feature to be added to Tinder Gold. This feature brings you curated matches that are most deserving of a swipe to the right. These picks last 24 hours when they are refreshed for another set, and you can purchase more top picks, too, should you so desire. Couple this with Passport. You can see your top picks from all over the world.
The table below gives a glance at the differences between Tinder Free and Tinder Gold.
|Feature||Tinder Free||Tinder Gold|
|Swipe Left or Right||50 per day||Unlimited|
|Super Likes||1 per day||5 per day|
|Boost||X||1 per month|
|Top Picks||1 profile per day||Set of profiles per day|
The free version of Tinder can work for many people, as is shown by the platform’s ubiquity. However, equally compelling is the case to treat yourself to Tinder’s top-of-the-line experience with Tinder Gold. The advantages, as listed above, work for a lot of people, as shown by the amount of money Tinder makes through selling Tinder Gold. Tinder is the highest-grossing app on Apple’s App Store, and the simple reason is that more and more people are paying for Tinder Gold to change their online dating experience.
Tinder Gold gives you several advantages, as described above but to derive any benefit from them, you need to have everything else in order.
What to Do Before Upgrading to Tinder Gold
Before you become a Tinder Gold subscriber, you need to ensure everything else is in line to derive the maximum benefit from the upgrade. It is akin to preparing the aircraft before take-off.
Before Upgrading to Tinder Gold: Profile Description
Before you upgrade to Tinder Gold, make sure the content on your profile reads well, is coherent, and describes you well and clearly. Make sure what you have written can spark interest, pique curiosity, and is the truth.
Before Upgrading to Tinder Gold: Photos
Before you upgrade to Tinder Gold, make sure the photos you have used are of good quality and show you in a good light. Visuals make an impact whether you like it or not, so make sure that your photos are up-to-date and reflective of who you are. You may show yourself in multiple settings, if possible.
Your account is ready to be upgraded to Gold when everything is done. The pertinent question arises: Are there any Tinder Gold discounts available for you to use? How to get a Tinder Gold discount on the internet? What are the ways to get Tinder Gold discounts? Do online Tinder Gold promo codes work? Are there any Tinder Gold promo codes out there?
Tinder Gold Discount & Tinder Gold Promo Codes: Your Options
The internet is flooded with ways to help you get a Tinder Gold discount or Tinder Gold promo code. Is either of those available? The answer is yes and no. There are no ways to get around paying for a Tinder Gold discount. On occasion, you may get a promo code from Tinder itself or associate partners. But other than that, it is best to avoid looking for Tinder Gold promo codes and Tinder Gold discounts on the internet to not fall prey to scammers out to make a quick buck.
Some of such websites are relatively harmless as they only want to generate traffic to their website. Some others would ask you for your email address to email a Tinder Gold promo code. This is just a way to get your email address so they can use it to either send you unsolicited emails or make a database of emails and sell it to interested businesses.
Some sites are more malicious in their intent; they may ask you to enter your Tinder login and password to get the Tinder Gold discount auto-applied or emailed to you. Never give them that - it is the surest way of kissing both your Tinder account and your email account goodbye.
If you have decided to upgrade to Tinder Gold, it is best to contact Tinder and ask them for a Tinder Gold promo code or discount if possible. The other way of getting a discount is to set your age wrong, as anything under 30 gets a lesser upgrade price. But this is ill-advised since potential matches will not take it kindly that you scrimped on a few dollars. This could point towards a tendency of a larger economization that they may not be comfortable within a partner.
There is only one way to get a Tinder Gold discount: to subscribe for a larger duration. You should try the service for a month, and if you like it, subscribe for 6 months or more to get a decent Tinder Gold discount the right way.
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking