How to Spoof Pokemon Go Location with VMOS: The Only Guide You Need to Read
“How to spoof Pokemon Go location with VMOS? I have read it online that we can do Pokemon Go spoofing using VMOS, but I’m not able to find any feasible solution.”
As a friend of mine (who is an avid Pokemon Go player) asked me this, I realized that a lot of people out there can encounter the issue. If you are new to the Android ecosystem, then you might not be familiar with VMOS that allows us to virtually use two systems on a single device. One of the best things about VMOS is that it can help us spoof our Pokemon Go location without getting our account banned. In this guide, I will let you know how to spoof Pokemon Go location using VMOS in a detailed way.
Part 1: What is VMOS and How Can it Help Pokemon Go Players?
VMOS is one of the most popular virtual machine tools that we can install on devices running on Android 5.1 and later versions. In nutshell, it lets us run Android virtually on any other system. Using it, you can run a second version of Android on your device having its own dedicated Play Store and Google account. That’s why if you use it to spoof your location on Pokemon Go smartly, it will not be detected by the app.
Apart from spoofing our location, VMOS can also help us unlock other features on the device. This will let Pokemon Go players use a GPS joystick on their phones pretty easily. You can later spoof your location to anywhere you want and simulate your movement using the joystick. This will help you catch more Pokemons or evolve your walking buddy from your home.
Part 2: A Step by Step Solution to Spoof Pokemon Go Location with VMOS
To be honest, using VMOS for spoofing Pokemon Go location can be a bit complicated. Although VMOS can be installed on a standard device, but for GPS spoofing, the root access is needed. Besides VMOS, you would also need some other apps to spoof your Pokemon Go location. I would recommend meeting these prerequisites and undergoing the following steps for Pokemon Go VMOS spoofing.
Step 1: Install VMOS and enable root access
To begin with, you need to go to the official website of VMOS and download the APK for your Android version. Once the VMOS APK is downloaded, tap on it, and grant your browser permission to install the app on your phone.
If you encounter an issue, then just go to your phone’s Settings > Security and make sure that the option to download apps from unknown sources is enabled. This will let you download apps from places other than the Google Play Store.
Great! Once that is done, go to your device’s Settings > About Phone and tap Build Number seven consecutive times to enable Developer Options on it. Afterward, you can just go to its Settings > Developer Options and enable root access on the device.
Step 2: Download additional apps
As stated above, installing VMOS on your phone is not enough. After creating your VMOS account, you would have to install the following apps on it (besides Pokemon Go).
- Lucky Patcher (to modify certain apps)
- ES File Explorer (to move apps and data to the root directory)
- VFIN Android (to bypass Pokemon Go)
- GPS Joystick by The App Ninjas (to spoof your location and use a joystick)
Please note that while some of these apps are available on the Play Store, others would have to be downloaded from third-party sources.
Step 3: Change the Location Services and Find My Device Settings
Before you use VMOS for Pokemon Go spoofing, you need to make sure that the native location services on your device are off. You can switch it off from its control center or just go to its Settings to disable the Location Services and Google Location History.
After that, you need to switch off the Find My Device feature for your virtual machine. To do this, go to VMOS Settings > System Settings > Security > Other Security Settings > Device Administrators and disable “Find My Device”.
Lastly, you would again have to go to VMOS Settings > System Settings > Location and turn it on. Also, you can set its accuracy as “High” to use the location of your virtual machine (and not the actual system).
Step 4: Make the needed changes in your system
After completing these steps, you would have to install the above-listed apps on your VMOS now. Firstly, grant GPS Joystick, ES File Explorer, and Lucky Patcher the root permission on your phone and make sure that GPS Joystick is marked as a system app. Go to VMOS and tap on the “Move To” option to transfer GPS Joystick to System > App folder.
Now, use ES File Explorer to find Data > App > Joystick folder and also move it to the System > Apps folder.
After that, reboot the VMOS application on your Android and enable the “Root Explorer” option for ES File Explorer. This will let you go to the System folder and delete the “xbin” folder.
Once the folder is deleted, you can also uninstall the Lucky Patcher application from the device so that Pokemon Go won’t detect it.
Step 5: Spoof Pokemon Go Location with VMOS
Great! You are almost there. Now, you need to launch the VFIN application on your phone and tap on the “Kill Process” feature. From here, you can make sure that no Pokemon Go process is running in the background.
After making sure that Pokemon Go won’t detect your moves, you can just launch the GPS Joystick app on your phone. From here, you can enter the name of the place or its exact coordinates to move.
This will spoof the location of your device and would display a joystick on it. From the bottom panel, you can tap on the preferred speed to walk, jog, or run.
You can also tap on the map icon to adjust the route and even teleport your location to anywhere else. Open Pokemon Go and just drag the joystick in the direction of your choice to move your avatar.
Part 3: What if I want to Spoof Pokemon Go Location on iPhone?
As you can see, the Pokemon Go location spoofing hack using VMOS only works on Android devices. If you have an iPhone instead, then you can just take the assistance of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Developed by Wondershare, it provides a user-friendly solution to spoof our device location to anywhere we want. Not just that, you can also simulate your movement between different spots or use its GPS joystick. Unlike VMOs, the tool is extremely easy to use and doesn’t require any technical background. Also, you don’t need to jailbreak your iPhone to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) for GPS spoofing.
- Teleport to anywhere in the world
The Dr.Fone application has a Teleport Mode that would let you spoof your iPhone location to any other place. You can look for a location by its name or the exact coordinates. This will open a map-like interface that you can adjust to move to any respective place. Besides Pokemon Go, this location spoofing solution can be used for other dating and gaming apps as well.
- Simulate movement between different spots
The application also has one-stop and multi-stop modes that would let you simulate your movement between two or more places. You can come up with an entire route and even select a designated speed to move. There are also options to enter the number of times you want to repeat the movement in loops.
- Use its GPS joystick to move
If you want to simulate your movement more realistically, then just use the GPS joystick that is provided by the application. You can control it using the mouse pointer or the keyboard shortcuts to move in any direction. This will let you move in a natural way without getting blacklisted by Pokemon Go.
That’s a wrap, everyone! I’m sure that after reading this guide, you would be able to use VMOS spoofing for Pokemon Go like a pro. To teach you how to spoof Pokemon Go location with VMOS, I have come up with a stepwise solution in this guide. Additionally, I have listed a better solution for iPhone users, Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). The best part is that you don’t even need to jailbreak your iPhone to use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS). So go ahead and give this Pokemon Go spoofing VMOS guide a try and let me know your experience.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking