Ultimate Guide to Free PPTP VPN For Beginners
PPTP, which stands for Point to Point Tunneling Protocol is one of the oldest and most trusted ways of implementing a VPN. It was developed by Microsoft and uses a GRE tunnel with a TCP control channel to bypass various geo-based restrictions. Since free PPTP VPN has been around for years now and is pretty easy to setup, it is quite popular as well. Read on and learn the basics of PPTP VPN free with a free PPTP VPN list as well.
Part 1: What is PPTP VPN?
The free VPN PPTP was earlier introduced by Windows, but was later adopted by all the other platforms like Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, etc. Even though the layer of encryption in free PPTP VPN is not as secure as other protocols, it makes it pretty fast. Due to this, the PPTP VPN is widely used to bypass location-based restrictions.
- The free VPN PPTP supplies data into packets and send them through a tunnel to attain a secure communication.
- Data is encrypted and its authenticity is kept intact. Due to this, the free PPTP VPN is extensively used in public networks as well.
- It supports the 128-bit Point to Point encryption.
- It is quite easy to setup PPTP free VPN (only the server address, username, and password are needed).
- Even though PPTP is secure and pretty fast, it is not as safe as other protocols (that support 256-bit encryption). It is believed that the government is now able to crack it.
- The tunneling is of two types in PPTP – Voluntary and Compulsory. Voluntary tunneling is initiated from the client’s end while compulsory tunneling is initiated from the server’s end. Compulsory tunneling should be supported by the router.
By attaining a free VPN PPTP server, you can easily connect to it. For instance, if you wish to connect to Singapore, you would need free PPTP VPN Singapore host IP. We have provided a free PPTP VPN list in the next section.
Part 2: Free PPTP VPN Server List
To make things easier for you to connect to a free PPTP VPN server, we have come up with a working and free PPTP VPN list right here. This includes free PPTP VPN Singapore, Canada, UK, USA, and other countries.
|22.||ca.justfreevpn.com||justfreevpn||Canada Free VPN Account||Canada|
Part 3: How to Setup Free PPTP VPN on Your Computer?
After getting to know about so many free PPTP VPN Singapore, USA, Canada, UK, and other countries, you can easily learn how to set up a PPTP VPN free. The process is quite simple and can be implemented in all the leading versions of Windows (and other operating systems). Though, there could be a slight change in the overall interface of the OS you are using. To set up free VPN PPT, follow these steps:
1. To start with, launch Control Panel and go to the Network and Sharing Center.
2. From here, you need to select the “Set up a new connection or network” option to start the process.
Part 4: An Easier Alternative to Setup VPN
You may find that there is a steep learning curve ahead to master PPTP VPN setup. In addition, the ways to set up PPTP VPN are quite different for various devices and PCs.
Is there an easier alternative to setup VPN?
Yes. There are quite a few easy-to-use VPN services available in the market, among which, NordVPN is one considered reliable by many users.
Some of its advantages are as follows:
- Supports VPN access on PCs and phones (even browser plugins available).
- Intuitive interface and easy operations.
- Offers 24/7 customer service.
- As low as about 3 USD per month.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking