The Best 8 VPN Hardware Devices Reviewed
In today’s world, it is highly recommended to use a VPN while using the internet. Although it helps us access geo-restricted content, it can also strengthen our security. Besides using a VPN software, you can also use a VPN hardware as well. For instance, a hardware VPN for home use can be connected to your network and let all the devices enjoy its benefit. To help you pick an ideal hardware VPN, we have come up with this guide. In this post, we have compared various Amazon hardware VPN options and have handpicked the top 8 of them for you.
If you want to use a hardware VPN for your home or business needs, then you can certainly meet your requirements with these options.
Best 8 VPN Hardware Devices
1. Cisco Systems Gigabit Dual WAN VPN
If you have already used Cisco products in the past, then you won’t face any trouble using this Amazon hardware VPN as well. It provides a wired connection with its 14 different LAN ports.
- Load balancing is supported by its dual gigabit Ethernet WAN ports
- Has an inbuilt SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) firewall.
- It is quite easy to perform its setup, as it comes with an intuitive GUI setup wizard.
- You can analyze employee productivity as it can manage different users at once.
- It is an advanced IP Security VPN hardware.
- The data transfer rate is 100 Mbps
- Warranty: 90 days
2. Zyxel Next Generation VPN Firewall
This VPN hardware by Zyxel will help you meet your business needs for sure. It is one of the most secure devices that you can try to get an access to around 100 VPNs.
- The hardware VPN supports up to 60 thousand sessions at the same time
- Provides an SHA-3 encryption
- It supports a speed of 300 Mbps VPN and 1 Gbps firewall
- Provides a dual-WAN fallback and failover support
- Besides IPSec, it includes SSL tunnels as well (IPv6 is also supported)
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol for mobiles (Android, iOS, and Windows phones)
- Warranty: 2 years
Price: $450 (for 100 VPNs), $950 (for 300 VPNs), and $1350 (for 1000 VPNs)
3. GL.iNet GL-AR150 Mini Travel Router & VPN
If you are looking for an affordable hardware VPN for home use, then you should check this portable VPN router by GL.iNet. Since it is lightweight and portable, you can carry it anywhere and use it as per your needs.
- It has an inbuilt OpenVPN and TOR client.
- This mini router provides an access to over 20 different VPN services.
- You can either use its adapter or any laptop/power bank to use it.
- Weight: 1.41 oz
- Dual Ethernet ports
- 64 MB RAM and 16 MB flash ROM
4. UTT HiPER 518 VPN
It doesn’t matter if you like to use VPN for your home network or small business, this Amazon hardware VPN will come handy to you on numerous occasions. It comes with a quick setup wizard as well to assist you.
- The hardware VPN supports real-time backup
- Inbuilt load balancing feature
- Several advanced features like native firewall, access control, IP binding, NAT, and more
- 5 VPN tunnels can be used
- Has an auto negotiation and auto MDIX property
- It has 2 10/100M WAN ports and 10/100 LAN ports
- Ethernet connectivity with 100 Mbps data transfer rate
- Warranty: 1 year
5. Dell Sonicwall TZ300 VPN
Another secure Amazon hardware VPN that you can try is from the house of Dell. Even though it is a high-performance router, you might need to walk an extra mile to setup its VPN compared to other products.
- The VPN hardware is optimized for Windows, Mac, and Android users
- It has an inbuilt SSL encryption.
- Comes with an anti-virus, anti-spyware, and intrusion prevention technology
- Supports IPSec and USB connectivity
6. Linksys Business Dual WAN VPN Router
This hardware VPN router by Linksys is majorly designed for small and medium-sized offices. This site-to-site VPN supports Ethernet connectivity and has a remarkable data transfer rate of 1000 Mbps.
- It provides 110 Mbps IPSec and 900 Mbps firewall
- There are 5 OpenVPN tunnels dedicated to iOS and Android devices
- Besides that, it has 50 site-to-site IPSec tunnels
- Inbuilt features like WAN failover and load balancing
7. D-link 8-port Gigabit VPN Router
This router by D-link is an ideal pick for hardware VPN for home use and small offices. It supports Green Ethernet to optimize its power needs as well.
- VPN tunnel integration – 25 IPSec and 25 PPTP/L2TP tunnels
- It has 8 LAN (Gigabit) ports and 1 WAN (Gigabit) port
- Additionally, it has 5 SSL tunnels and 10 GRE tunnels
- Easy to configure, the VPN firewall comes with its GUI interface
- Administrations can also block websites with its dynamic web content filtering feature
- Limited lifetime warranty
8. TP-Link SafeStream VPN Router
This Amazon hardware VPN by TP-Link is one of the most popular Gigabit VPN routers out there. It comes in numerous versions as well and can be upgraded as per your requirements for a hardware VPN for home use.
- Supports 20 IPSec and 16 PPTP VPN tunnels
- Also has 4 Gigabit LAN and 1 Gigabit WAN port for high connectivity
- Advanced encryption techniques including AES128, AES192, AES256, DES, and 3DES with MD5 and SHA1 Authentication
- Also provides Manual and IKE Key Management
- DoS defense protection (with SPI firewall)
- Warranty: 1 year
Alternative: Set Up VPN on Common Hardware Devices
With any of the above VPN hardware devices, you can set up reliable VPN services in your home or office.
But many of them come with a high price, and may prove to be expensive for some individual users.
So, for a common PC, phone, router, Android TV, etc., how to set up VPN in a more affordable manner?
Many users choose NordVPN to do it for the following reasons:
- Supports 6 devices at the same time.
- VPN service can be set up on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and a wide range of routers.
- 24 / 7 customer service available.
- VPN service provider for large companies like CNN and BuzzFeed.
- As low as roughly 3 USD per month.
Now when you know about the various options for hardware VPN for home use and business purposes, you can easily pick a VPN hardware of your choice. We have listed different kinds of options in this post, helping you make up your mind. You can always visit their Amazon page and get more information about them. Go ahead and pick the hardware VPN of your choice and let us know about it as well.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking