Is Fake GPS Location Spoofer a Good Choice in 2023?
Several situations might permit you to spoof location on your Android. Whether you're looking to play a location-based game like Pokemon GO, you want to access movies in other regions on Netflix or fool your friends into thinking you're in another part of the world.
Whatever your reason for spoofing your location might be, a location spoofer app like Fake GPS Location Spoofer is one of the popular options you'll find online. But the question is, is the app good for spoofing locations on Android?
Well, this article will walk you through the things you must know before using the app. From its features to how it works, its pros and cons, and lots more. Stick with us!
- Part 1. Fake GPS Location Spoofer Overview
- Part 2. Fake GPS Location Spoofer Key Features
- Part 3. How To Use Fake GPS Location Spoofer to Fake GPS Location
- Part 4: Fake GPS Location Spoofer User Reviews
- Part 5. Fake GPS Location Spoofer Pros and Cons
- Part 6. Is Fake GPS Location Spoofer Worth It?
- Part 7: FAQs About Fake GPS Location Spoofer
You may be interested in: Fake GPS Location on PC and Play Your Favorite Android Games on PC
Part 2. Fake GPS Location Spoofer Key Features
Fake GPS Location Spoofer has excellent features that are reliable for spoofing Android phone locations. However, you need to upgrade to the paid version to access these features.
The following are the key features of Fake GPS Location Spoofer:
- Spoof location on Android phones running Android 4.0 and later.
- No root mode is available on Android 6.0 and above.
- Change the update interval.
- Faves and history.
- Create routes easily.
- Cooldown chart.
- Stops and gyms.
- Supports Joystick mode.
- Import and Export GPX file.
- Support third-party apps integration.
- Supports additional spoofing options, including expert mode.
Part 3. How to Use Fake GPS Location Spoofer to Fake GPS Location
Faking GPS location with Fake GPS Location Spoofer is pretty simple. However, you need to put your phone in Developer mode to be able to use the app smoothly.
We've explained the steps to get Android into developer mode below:
Step 1: Go to the Settings app on your Android. Select System > About Phone and tap on the Build Number seven times.
Step 2: Navigate to the Settings main page again and tap on Developer options. Then turn on the toggle next to it and tick the checkbox next to Allow Mock Locations (if available).
Step 3: Go back to the Settings main page and tap on Location Mode. Then, select Use GPS to determine location.
Fake GPS Location With Location Spoofer
After you complete the steps above, follow the following steps to spoof your Android phone location instantly.
Step 1: Open Play Store and search Fake GPS Location Spoofer. Then, tap the Install button to install the app.
Step 2: Launch the installed app and tap Enable Mock Locations from the pop-up that appears on your screen.
- Scroll down and tap Select Mock Location App. Then, select Fake GPS Location Spoofer.
Step 3: Tap the Circular icon at the top right corner to allow the app to detect your current location.
Step 4: Now, find the location you wish to teleport to and tap on it to start spoofing your location.
Part 4: Fake GPS Location Spoofer User Reviews
To clarify the credibility of the Fake GPS Location Spoofer app, we also took our time to check what other users are saying.
Here, we've summarized some of the top reviews from real users on Playstore.
|Google Play Store||A Google User||The company updates the app, in their own words, fixes the bug, and then expects you to pay again and again and again. Stop support and then maybe a slight tweak of the name with "routes' ' or "joystick" added. I wouldn't mind if the app that was paid for continued to work, but it doesn't. They cut it off. Support is awful. I had to uninstall the app as it wasn't working. Now it wants me to pay again to reinstall. The free version doesn't have import & export or a joystick. Import & export wouldn't be important if reliable.||1.0/5.0|
|Google Play Store||Douglas Buell||This app is okay when it runs like it says it will. Oftentimes it will simply fail in its execution. My main gripe is with the "no ads' ' mode, which requires you to watch a lengthy ad for a 20-minute ad-free period. I would enjoy this feature IF IT WORKED. Anytime I use it, I'm immediately shown an ad the instant I've clicked the message "Congratulations! You unlocked 20 minutes ad-free!" Why include a feature that doesn't work? To force us to watch an ad you didn't have to work for? Ridiculous.||1.0/5.0|
|Google Play Store||A Google User||Indeed this does work, but it takes a bit of tech effort to make it work, blamed on a glitch in google play services which seems to be exactly true, as they say. It's not difficult, but my phone keeps reinstalling the update, so I have to undo it. If you have an old phone where you won't be using google maps, set it up there, and you're all set. Follow the instructions step by step, and it works.||4.0/5.0|
Part 5. Fake GPS Location Spoofer Pros and Cons
Just like any other location spoofing app, Fake GPS Location Spoofer has its ups and downs.
The following are some of the positives and negatives we noticed while using Fake GPS Location Spoofer;
- It's easy to operate.
- Straightforward installation process.
- Lightweight app.
- It saves location history.
- It's compatible with Android 4.0 and later.
- Supports the Joystick feature.
- Import and Export GPX files easily.
- Annoying ads.
- Some users' reports say that it's easily detected by applications like Pokemon Go
- The most helpful features are locked behind the paywall.
- It requires jailbreak for Android devices that are not running Android 6.0 and later.
Part 6. Is Fake GPS Location Spoofer Worth It?
Overall, Fake GPS Location Spoofer is a great app. However, you must pay to enjoy all the app has to offer. Also, anyone whose device isn't running Android 6.0 or above might not find it helpful, as you'll need to jailbreak it first.
If you wish to fake GPS location without jailbreaking your device or being disturbed by ads, then you need a reliable alternative to Fake GPS Location Spoofer.
The best choice we recommend is Wondershare's Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. The tool boasts top-notch location spoofing capacity, and you don't need advanced knowledge to utilize it. Read on to find out more about Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
Overview of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is a desktop-based app that facilitates location mocking on Android or iOS devices. It allows you to teleport to any part of the world within a few clicks, and you don't need to jailbreak or root your device.
With Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, you easily play geo-based games, use location-based apps, bypass geo-restriction, and do lots more seamlessly. Besides, unlike Fake GPS Location Spoofer, it gives you access to more features like Custom speed, 360-degree directions, and multi-device control. It's a win-win once you have a tool like this at your fingertips!
- Spoof location on up to 5 iOS/Android devices simultaneously without any complication.
- Supports auto record of visited locations for easy re-selection.
- Import/Export the GPX file of various paths to save and view your favorite routes within a few clicks.
- Joystick facilitates flexible GPS movement.
How to Use Dr.Fone - Virtual Location to Spoof Location on Android
Step 1: Download and install the Dr.Fone - Virtual Location (Android/iOS) on your computer.
Step 2: Start the app and complete its setup. Then, select Virtual Location from the main interface.
Step 3: Connect your Android phone to the computer and click Get Started.
Step 4: The tool will automatically detect your current location. But if it does not, navigate to the right sidebar and click the Center On icon to display your location.
Step 5: Click the first icon at the top right side to activate Teleport Mode. Then, type the name or address of the location you intend to teleport to and click Enter on your keyboard to teleport to the chosen location.
- Click Move Here from the pop-up.
Step 6: Once you complete the above, your Android phone location will be spoofed instantly.
Comparison Table: Fake GPS Location Spoofer vs. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
If you're looking to find out which is best between Fake GPS Location Spoofer and Dr.fone Virtual Location tool, the comparison table below will help you make an ideal decision. Read on to check it out.
|Product Name||Fake GPS Location Spoofer||Dr.Fone - Virtual Location|
|Pricing Plan||Perpetual Plan - $3.99||1 Month License - $9.95/Month
1 Quarter License - $6.6/Month
1-Year License - $4.99/Month
|OS Compatibility||Android||Android and iOS|
|360 Degree Directions||No||Yes|
|Import/Export GPX File||Yes||Yes|
|No Jailbreak||Only Android 6.0 and later do not require rooting.||Yes|
Part 7: FAQs About Fake GPS Location Spoofer
1. Is Fake GPS Location Spoofer Safe?
Yes, of course. Fake GPS Location Spoofer is a safe location-mocking app.
2. Is Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free?
Not really. It supports both free and paid versions. The free version allows you just perform basic location spoofing operations, while the paid version gives you access to more features that are not available in the free version.
3. How to Download Fake GPS Location Spoofer Free?
You can download Fake GPS Location Spoofer free from the Google Play Store.
After reading the article above, we believe you should have made a final decision on whether to use the Fake GPS Location Spoofer app for your location spoofing activities.
Overall, the Fake GPS Location Spoofer app can help you achieve your objective of spoofing location on Android. However, if you need an alternative location spoofing app that does the job better, then Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is the best tool that you need for the task.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking