Read This Guide to Find a Reliable Alternative to Fake GPS Mod APK
GPS is a helpful tool to track the location of someone or something. GPS has become highly advanced in recent years as it even helps you to get where you want. However, sometimes you don't want to get tracked while doing so. This is why using a spoofing tool such as Fake GPS Mod APK is there for you.
On the other hand, if you're looking for an alternative to Fake GPS Mod, read our guide below to find the best alternative.
Part 1: What is the Fake GPS Mod and How Does It Work?
A lot of smartphone users wonder how to hide their current GPS location as everything is tracked nowadays. Fake GPS Mod allows you to create fake locations for you to mask your current and previous location with the touch of a button.
Fake GPS Mod changes your default location to anywhere based on your requirement. It works by going to Locations on your smartphone and editing the settings however you want. You can also check the history of your past locations and even show your actual location to track your own traveling history.
Part 2: Why You Might Need an Alternative to Fake GPS Mod APK
Using Fake GPS Mod is fine for location-specific games such as Pokemon Go or if you're pranking your friends to think you're on the other side of the planet. Nonetheless, there are some obvious shortcomings in using an APK, which is why you should look for a dedicated alternative for spoofing your GPS.
Here are the drawbacks you might encounter if you're using Fake GPS Mod APK on your smartphone.
- Fake GPS Mod APK has no customer support if you encounter any issues with the mod.
- You need to go to your phone's development section and do some tinkering to allow Fake GPS Mod to work on your smartphone.
- Fake GPS Mod APK is not available for iOS users.
Part 3: The Best Alternative to Fake GPS Mod APK - Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Some of the obvious drawbacks of using Fake GPS Mod include putting your smartphone at risk of APKs and being exclusive on Android, essentially leaving out iOS users. Downloading a great alternative in Dr.Fone - Virtual Location solves all your problems from location-based apps and games to make your life easier whether you're on iOS or Android.
Key Features of using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Here are some of the best reasons why you should try out Dr.Fone - Virtual Location today.
- You can hide your location on iOS or Android to fake your location anywhere, protecting your privacy from being tracked.
- Spoof your location on social apps to fool your friends into traveling the world without leaving home.
- Achieve more likes and matches by changing your location to other regions when using dating apps.
- Bypass geo-blocking/geo-restriction on iOS and Android to access content and service wherever you are.
If you want to learn more about how to fake your GPS location effectively, here's a handy video tutorial you should check out.
Steps to Fake GPS Location Using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Simply follow the steps below to start spoofing your GPS Location with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone - Virtual Location for iOS/Android on your Windows/Mac. Afterward, launch the program on your computer.
Step 2: Click Virtual Location, connect your iOS/Android to your computer and click Get Started.
Step 3: Choose the iOS/Android device to connect with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location.
IPhone users can connect to Dr.Fone - Virtual Location without connecting a USB Cable after syncing once.
Step 4: Click Teleport mode on the upper right of the program window. Enter the location you want to teleport to in the upper left field and click the Go icon. Click Move Here to spoof your location.
(Optional) Step 5-A: To simulate movement along a route, click One stop mode and select a spot you want to go on the map. Drag the slider speed on the pop-up box to select your movement speed from walking, cycling, or more.
(Optional) Step 5-B: If you want to set multiple routes, click Multi-stop mode in the upper-right and select your chosen spots one by one. Use the sliders once more to specify the moving speed and how many times you have to go back and forth.
(Optional) Step 5-C: If you want to select spots you can pass one by one, click Jump teleport mode in the upper right corner. Choose your desired spots and click Start Moving. Afterward, click Last Point or Next Point to jump between spots.
You can do more than just fake your GPS with Dr.Fone. - Virtual Location. You can use a joystick to flexibly control routes and export/import GPX to save and share the special road or place.
Try Dr.Fone. - Virtual Location now by clicking on the following button.
Using Fake GPS Mod APK on your smartphone works well for pranking your friends or hiding your exact location while traveling. However, if you're going to spoof your location when playing games, getting more dating matches, or accessing geo-locked content, then you're going to need a more dedicated program for that.
Trying a GPS spoofing app like Dr. Fone - Virtual Location lets you do more without taking a single step outside. You can also travel without worries when you're out if you want to fool your friends with your exact location.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking