Fixing Foneazy MockGo Not Working
Foneazy MockGo is one of the most popular software out there that allows you to share a temporary, fake, or spoof location with others. There are different factors as to why you will use this software, such as a tool for your games that require your geographic location or some. On the other hand, it could just be for your own security. Whatever your reason is, you can use this software to share a fake location with anyone.
Similar to other software, you will for sure encounter some problems or limitations when using Foneazy MockGo. These fixes could either be temporary or could just be due to the software's capabilities. Therefore, we will share with you in this article some tips that you can use to fix some issues that you will encounter and what alternatives you can use in case you cannot fix the issue in Foneazy MockGo.
Part 1: What is Foneazy MockGo?
Foneazy MockGo is a popular location spoofer tool that is used by users to use in their location-based AR games, or for some, using it with applications that require your location, such as Tinder. So that way, you are able to check what other locations in the world have in their area than being limited to the area that you are in.
Aside from giving you a temporary location, it also stimulates real-time movement, which is very important for players who use it for their games. Within just a few clicks, you can teleport yourself to any place in the world without having to need to book a flight. Aside from that, you can ensure the safety of your real location if you use this software.
Another great feature this tool has is that you can even change the speed of your journey. May that be cycling, driving, or walking, you can choose the speed you want to simulate a real-life journey without having to do any steps yourself. They also have a beginner user-friendly interface that will not confuse first-time users
On another note, we will share with you the limitation of the Foneazy MockGo software. Currently, this application is only available for iOS phone users, and Android users. Therefore, you are not able to use this software. Another limitation is that it does not support macOS versions that are older than 10.10. Reaching out to their customer support can also take a long time as they take time to respond to you. Lastly, the software will stop updating, and you will need to check yourself if the software needs to be updated.
Part 2: How to Fix Foneazy MockGo Not Working Issue
Being able to share a spoof location or use it in games is fun and a great way to fool any of your friends. However, while using the Foneazy MockGo software, you will encounter instances where it is not working properly. Therefore, we will share with you some quick fixes and checks that you can do on your own to fix the temporary issue within the software.
Option #1: Check if the software is updated to the latest software. You can check if you need an update by going to the menu for the “check for upgrade” button. Once it says that an update is available, do update the software as the update could contain some fixes for some issues in the software from its previous versions.
Option #2: Make sure your iOS phone is also updated to the latest version. Double-check if your phone needs updating in the phone settings and update it as needed. If the phone is not updated, it can also hinder some features of the software.
Option #3: Ensure that your location sharing is enabled on your phone. Despite sharing a spoof location, you will still need to enable your location sharing so the software can track wherever you currently are. You can do this by going to your phone's setting and going to “location” to enable sharing.
Option #4: Restart your phone or computer. If you have exhausted all the tips we shared, you can try this basic troubleshooting to fix this issue. Usually, just a quick restart on your phone or computer can help to make your Foneazy MockGo work again.
Try all of these tricks that we have shared and get that temporary issue in Foneazy MockGo fixed in no time.
Part 3: Best Foneazy MockGo Alternative Progam You Can Use in 2022
The best Foneazy MockGo alternative to fake location!
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Even though you have tried all of the tips on how to fix when Foneazy MockGo is not working, there is still other alternative software that you can use that also does the same job of using a fake or sending you a virtual location. One of the best alternatives with similar features you can use out there is “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location”.
Our product, “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” (https://drfone.wondershare.com/virtual-location-changer.html) allows you to share a fake location with your friends. You can use this application as security, for your location-based AR games or applications, or just to play a joke with your friends and family. Using this application is also easy and requires just a few steps. You can use this application by following the steps below.
- Step 1: Download the “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” software on your laptop. Open and choose “Virtual Location”.
- Step 2: You can then connect your phone to your computer and click on “Get Started”.
- Step 3: You will then be redirected to your current location on the new page.
- Step 4: If you want to change your location, you will need to turn on the “Teleportation” mode by clicking on the first icon and typing the location that you want then click on the “Go” icon.
- Step 5: Click on “Move Here” and your current location will show up as the location that you typed on your mobile phone.
You can watch the video below to gfix Foneazy MockGo not working on your device
There you have it, these are the tricks that you can do on your own to fix any issue that comes up when using Foneazy MockGo or when this application is not working. Despite the advantages of using this application, you will for sure still encounter some limitations so you can look for an alternative that does the same job of sharing a spoof location and that is using “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” which will help you to advance your levels in your AR games or find out other options in other locations in the world.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking